As a cumdump, this is really all I could ask for

cumgeek

WOW. Just scored a load from an older guy (around 35). Awesome cock, around 6", nicely shaped, just thick enough to enjoy without gagging. We did it in his car in an empty parking lot.

Immediately after I got in the passenger seat, he unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down. He was already hard. I didn't even get a chance to talk because he grabbed my head and pushed it down his cock. No complaints from me. I licked the head for a bit before taking it down. It seemed like he just had a shower, his pubes smelled nice so I buried my nose in it and inhaled deep.

I went back to his cock and had quite a bit of fun sucking it. When I came up for air, I asked him to talk dirty to me, as it makes a better cocksucker out of me. He said he wasn't used to it, but indulged anyway. He talked about my cocksucking skills, how I looked like with a cock in my mouth, other cocksuckers he used, how he can't wait to shoot his load right in my mouth, and generally just asking me if I'm having fun and how privileged I am that he chose my mouth to unload in today. (Later on I confessed that it was my honor to swallow his cum).

He asked me to suck his nipples and rub my beard all over it, which I did. I talked about how many cocks I have sucked, how I'm addicted to the taste of cum. He offered to take me to an orgy sometime. I confessed that I've never pulled a train before, at least with my fuck hole, but I've done a blowjob train many times. I went back to sucking his cock, marveling at the taste of his precum and the sensation of his rock hard dick in my mouth. I couldn't believe my luck, this was one of the best dicks I have ever had the privilege of sucking. I told him how excited I was to taste his cum, and he smirked and told me it was all mine. I was in cumdump heaven.

I pulled all the stops, sucking his dick the best I can. At that moment, his cock was the most important thing in my world, and I would have stopped at nothing to take his load. I said that he should warn me when he's about to blow, so I can just take his cockhead in my mouth. I prefer that so that the cum doesn't shoot directly down my throat. I love holding the cum for a bit in my mouth, reveling in the taste and the privilege of having a cock shoot in my mouth.

Just as he was about to shoot he said, "this is the treat you've been waiting for" and proceeded to pump his cum in my mouth. I moaned with pleasure at the taste. Hands down, it was the best load I have ever tasted. Quite a lot too! As he was coming down, he kept telling me NOT to let the cock go, which I obeyed with pleasure. When he finally let me come up, I looked at him straight in the eye, opened my mouth a little to show him the treat, then swallowed. He smiled and ruffled my hair, telling me I'm such a good boy. I was proud of myself.

Hopefully, that wasn't all talk and he'll contact me again. It isn't even an hour and I'm already craving for his cum again. I did ask if he can indulge me for a second round, but he declined :( I'm looking forward to taste his cum again, and hopefully, a few more if he does invite me to an orgy. It was quite dark with only his dashboard illuminating our session, and I'm looking forward to sucking him in a well-lit place, so I can look up at him from time to time while enjoying his cock.

He gave me 30 minutes to enjoy his cock. Right now I'm still on a high from his cum, just deeply honored at the privilege. As a cumdump, this is really all I could ask for.

• Upvote 1