And I am really poz, fucker. Here's your toxic load

This guy has been hitting me up on A4A for a few weeks. He has no pic, so I have not been too eager to meet up. However, since I have not been able to find a willing poz breeder to wreck my neg hole for the first time, I came up with a scheme. I told the guy I'd let him fuck me with a couple conditions: 1) he'd have to 'force' breed me and 2) he must pretend to be poz. He eventually agreed. This was the perfect solution:getting off on poz loads without the real risk of pozzing. Something even an ethical top would do.

So,we met up last night. He arrived,and was 6'2, 200#, muscular; to my 5'8", 130# scrawniness. He immediately pulled his cock out and played his part well, telling me to suck his fat poz cock.

He fucked me doggie on the floor, force feeding me poppers. Growling he was going to fill my little cunt up with poz seed. I was flying. As he picked up the pace and the talk, I could tellhe was going to blow soon. Then he stopped.

He said,"You're wanting to play a twisted game that I just can't go through with." I was like, shit. He pulled out and said he wouldn't pretend to be poz. So, I reluctantly said "OK... let's just finish fucking then." He re-entered me and quickly picked up the pace. I felt him swelling inside me. He pushed me down to the ground with all his weight and started punding hard. He held my head down to the floor.

Then, he leaned forward and growled in my ear."I'm not playing games, you twisted faggot. I'm gonna breed you though." I was like, yeah...

As he started to cum, he whispered again. "And I am really poz, fucker. Here's your toxic load." Before I could even react he was shooting in me balls deep. Before I knew it, I nutted all over the floor.

True story.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 15

Hey westernsky so what r ur guys screen names on a4a? I'm cuminsyde..actually a big dick top fukd me a cpl days ago..assumed he was neg(which I didn't care either way)..but he looked poz to me physically..I just didn't say anything..his sn is sexyassballs,a lot of poz guys in my area hiide their status..

• Like 1

Hey wot the fuck is 'virgin' doin under my name?! Since when?! Well I was until 14 I suppose lol

Haha. You're a virgin to the site cause you have not posted much stuff. So post some more pics and information about yourself and make more posts to forums if you really want to prove that you're not a virgin. Or let me come fuck you and I'll vouch for you..