And I am really poz, fucker. Here's your toxic load

Fucking way hot!

I had an on-line hook up with this guy from ...not sure I can say it, but we'll say a more vanilla site. Profile says neg, but he had a big dick & nice bod & i was horny so a fuck is a fuck, right? Anyway, he cums here, we fuck & suck, pretty hot & he leaves. He's kind of nervous I thought, but it was still a sweet fuck.

Anyway, few weeks later I catch his pic on bbrt or somewhere else, scope his profile & it says poz! Figure I was one of his first stealth fucks which was why he was sorta nervous.

• Upvote 1

Who wouldn't get hard, being held down, fucked and at the last minute having your Tops HIV status whispered into your ear. Sorry I've got to find me a top who will pump his seed into me bareback. Just tie me up, ring gagged and pound away. He can tell me anytime that he's POZ as long as I'm restrained and can't "chicken out".

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

That is one hot story, and is just like my dream, only when I suck on his cock I find a weeping Herpes sore and lick the juice from it, he tells me not to worry it's just cuse he was jerking off to much before he came to me, but I knew it was sweet herpes juice, then he fucked me and I want him to do it again, and beg him to come back tomorrow

Guest JizzDumpWI
Haha. You're a virgin to the site cause you have not posted much stuff. So post some more pics and information about yourself and make more posts to forums if you really want to prove that you're not a virgin. Or let me come fuck you and I'll vouch for you..

Man, NiceHard1, if you're ever in Milwaukee, my ass is yours!

Guest JizzDumpWI
Anybody know where to see amateur videos of actual stealth fucking, or pozzing negative holes?

barebackerman at blogspot is a pretty hot blog site.

• 4 years later...

I had an Asian bottom in DC who wanted this during a verbal anon scene (after getting assurances that I was neg) many years ago, before I started meds. I didn't stop though, I pozzed his ass just like I told him I was doing. 

• 10 months later...
On 2/2/2013 at 5:16 PM, jizz70 said:

happened to me exactly that way when I got poz fucked many years ago.. now poz and proud and spreading the bug

Would you do it to me like this, afternoon for me to come over and you force and stealth Impregnante my neg guts completely full of your hot poz cum and your hot toxic piss I would show up and you will have a completely full bladder needing to piss so bad that you can barely hold it in until you get hard and demand me to strip and assume the position and I face down ass up and you start to work your hung thick cock into my neg tight hole and work completely balls deep so your up in my guts and grab my hips and hold me tight against you and tell me that you have a big surprise for me and I have no choice but to take it and to get ready because here it comes and just as it starts to blast into my guts you tell me that you really had to pee when I showed up and can't hold it anymore and are already peeing inside me and you have a completely full bladder and hope that my guts can handle it all and I have no choice but to take it all because you can't stop now then when done you start to fuck my neg tight hole and when you start to feel the pressure building to need to cum soon you will tell me that you are getting ready to cum soon and I will begin to beg you to please pull out and please don't cum inside me because I'm not on the pill and will get pregnate then once you can't hold back no longer as you make one last thrust going completely balls deep and hold me there you tell me your going to cum and to get ready because here it comes then as the first squirt is shooting straight up my guts you tell me that I have no choice but to take it your already cumming and when your only halfway through shooting your huge load you tell me oh yeah and your also poz and have a very high viral load and you shoot huge loads and that your huge poz load will mix with all of your hot toxic piss and will insure that I'm impregnated with your poz babies then slowly pull out and demand me to leave? If you are interested please contact me at 2175529018 hope to hear from you soon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 16/08/2012 at 1:44 PM, westernsky said:

This guy has been hitting me up on A4A for a few weeks. He has no pic, so I have not been too eager to meet up. However, since I have not been able to find a willing poz breeder to wreck my neg hole for the first time, I came up with a scheme. I told the guy I'd let him fuck me with a couple conditions: 1) he'd have to 'force' breed me and 2) he must pretend to be poz. He eventually agreed. This was the perfect solution:getting off on poz loads without the real risk of pozzing. Something even an ethical top would do.

So,we met up last night. He arrived,and was 6'2, 200#, muscular; to my 5'8", 130# scrawniness. He immediately pulled his cock out and played his part well, telling me to suck his fat poz cock.

He fucked me doggie on the floor, force feeding me poppers. Growling he was going to fill my little cunt up with poz seed. I was flying. As he picked up the pace and the talk, I could tellhe was going to blow soon. Then he stopped.

He said,"You're wanting to play a twisted game that I just can't go through with." I was like, shit. He pulled out and said he wouldn't pretend to be poz. So, I reluctantly said "OK... let's just finish fucking then." He re-entered me and quickly picked up the pace. I felt him swelling inside me. He pushed me down to the ground with all his weight and started punding hard. He held my head down to the floor.

Then, he leaned forward and growled in my ear."I'm not playing games, you twisted faggot. I'm gonna breed you though." I was like, yeah...

As he started to cum, he whispered again. "And I am really poz, fucker. Here's your toxic load." Before I could even react he was shooting in me balls deep. Before I knew it, I nutted all over the floor.

True story.

A poz top pinning me down, telling me to take his poz cock and calling me faggot is one of the biggest things anyone can do to turn me on!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1