Question for the "all loads taken/no loads refused" bottoms out there

porkboy101

I agree with most here. If it is a ''no loads refused'' there can be no criteria otherwise it becomes ''all loads taken if they meet a certain criteria for it'' big difference. I personally used to kind of sort through and take only those I wanted to meet with face to face and maybe even get to know them and now, although, I will gladly get to know someone if they want to become friends, it is not needed, just be alive and have a hard cock to ram in my holes and cum fill me up good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest BreedingCameraman
On 8/25/2012 at 12:43 PM, porkboy101 said:

If this has been previously asked, I apologize as I could not find this anywhere.

Do you guys have certain criteria that must be met (i.e. facial features, age, build of body, etc) before you engage in sex or none of it matters - a cock is a cock and you want that load in your ass?

I was curious

Doesn’t having restrictions like that kinda defeat the whole All Loads Taken/No Loads Refused policy? I mean yeah, I suppose the only real “requirement” (that I think most “normal” men would agree on) would be for them to be legal. But otherwise, having any kind of requirement of how the top may look automatically contradicts ALT/NLR completely.

Guest ff-whole
23 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

I'm not a no loads refused bottom as i call the line at herpes and warts. Had to have warts removed from my ass once and it took months and it hurt.  Otherwise if you've got a pulse and a hard dick you can use my hole and breed me.

Yes that would be a no no for me too....

On 3/1/2019 at 11:15 AM, punaman said:

as long as they have a cock that works and is in my hole, I don't care what they look like, how old etc. It's all about the cock and the load 

I agree. If a man has a hard dick and needs a hole to fuck, why not just let him fuck mine. Anything that comes from a man's cock belongs in me. 

• Like 1

No load refused means no load refused!!  

Though I will say when as a cumdump bottom u first make the decision to go “no load refused” its exciting and takes determination.  My first time when I said I would take any cock, it was difficult when I was face down and ass exposed to everyone. The first few guys that I thought “no way I want them mounting me and breeding me” I just closed my eyes and let it happen! The second guy was very obese and I did not want him in me but I let it happen. I needed this to slap the arrogance out of my old self and came to find it exciting when men I used to turn down, now today, I take EVERY SINGLE COCK NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE! That’s my role to pleasure my top no matter who they are, no matter what! I luv my attitude, i like myself more as a humble cum dump, and I love the cocks and cum I get. I’m a better cum dump bottom because I refuse no loads and no man that wants to breed me! 

• Like 4

Recently chatted with someone from A4A visiting my town, he wasn't my first "go to" kinda guy, But he seemed friendly and his uncut dick is a +++ in my book.  Well he didn't quite match his pic, was a lot more feminine than I expect from a top, and his personality was better in typing online than speaking in person.  Then he took out his dick and his uncut head was a lot more ripe than the "wet lubed head" he typed.  But he just wanted to stick in my ass and since I could smell his head and not taste it I stripped and he slid in my lubed hole.  As he got more excited his head swelled and felt awesome.  He asked if I was ok and I said yea I enjoy feeling him fuck.  He came and it was a big lead.  I held him in, reached behind me to keep him there and milked his dick.  He came three times total never leaving my ass, the room smelled of smegma, and after he was spent I kept his loads as long as I could hold them.  I smelled of his dick for the rest of the next day, and reminded myself I like taking any load for a reason.

• Like 2