Question for the "all loads taken/no loads refused" bottoms out there

porkboy101

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2012 at 7:50 AM, BobBudenbender said:

If anyone wants to fuck and load me they can, any true bottom whore, like me, has no criteria, they get mounted, fucked, filled my any and all men wishing to do so. I'm a total fuckpig and I just don't understand why guys who want dick in them refuse a dick/load. Take em all!

Me neither I never refuse any stiff cock - I never am picky take cock of anyone and everyone and love every cock that invades my guts

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2013 at 11:57 AM, curiouspuppy429 said:

Why would a bottom get a choice?

exactly my ex trained me to have no choice I was bred by whoever he picked for me and I was only ever allowed one day a fortnight to run amok on my own when he visited his folks sand even then I would juyst go to the darkroom and let whoever wanted to fuck me breed me.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

although being a anonymous no loads recieved bottom seems like i only want dick in my ass, there are other things i want. looks goes out the window. age race you name it. but the moment a top guy takes off my socks, game over! lol. 

my feet get cold bbbrrrrrrrr lol very uncomfortable during sex. lol. 

Like most everyone else commenting Ill take any load.  Sure it is nice when the top is aesthetically agreeable or there is a connection.  But then again there is something spiritual about being used by anyone.  Especially like to be bread in the public areas of the baths by the guys no one else wants.......  Its what pigs do. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, bigbear4loads said:

Like most everyone else commenting Ill take any load.  Sure it is nice when the top is aesthetically agreeable or there is a connection.  But then again there is something spiritual about being used by anyone.  Especially like to be bread in the public areas of the baths by the guys no one else wants.......  Its what pigs do. 

“Something spiritual”.  Love it.  It’s not called Cumunion for nothing...

I think a lot of us cumdumps may feel there is something spiritual about taking anon cock and multiple loads.  It’s hard to put into words because I guess it comes from somewhere deep in our DNA that predates language.  But when I’m being fucked by a random stranger, I feel on one level that I’m not communing with just the one individual, but that I’m in some kind of communion with every male on the planet: half of humanity.  The individual represents the universal.  And so on that basis, it doesn’t really matter what he looks like, because in some way he represents every man that has ever existed.  It’s powerful stuff.

Not sure if the top feels the same- maybe he’s just getting off.  But that’s just fine lol.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, row2infinity said:

when I'm feeling like a cum dump that's all I need. cum in my ass.

which for a faggot like you is all the time. thats what you are, a cumdumpster. just a hot body with a set of fuckholes born to take loads from any man that wants to unload his balls in a trash whore

• Like 2

Guest nastypozhole

We all seem to agree!  And I was taught to give my hole to any man who wanted to stick his cock in it, no matter what.  I have followed that rule and it has never done me wrong...on the contrary I have a great time!

When I just want to be a cumdump, I could care less what the guy looks like. All I require is that he has a hard dick. The only guys I'll turn away are guys that can't get hard or stay hard. In fact, many times at my anonymous breed & seeds, I'll have a sleeping mask on. I'll get fucked by a lot of guys and have absolutely no idea what any of them looked like. I have to say that some of the best tops I've ever had have been butt ugly. And if I was looking only for really attractive guys to fuck me, I would have missed out on some amazing tops. If he's got a hard cock and likes to fuck raw, my hole is his to use.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 7:01 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

“Something spiritual”.  Love it.  It’s not called Cumunion for nothing...

I think a lot of us cumdumps may feel there is something spiritual about taking anon cock and multiple loads.  It’s hard to put into words because I guess it comes from somewhere deep in our DNA that predates language.  But when I’m being fucked by a random stranger, I feel on one level that I’m not communing with just the one individual, but that I’m in some kind of communion with every male on the planet: half of humanity.  The individual represents the universal.  And so on that basis, it doesn’t really matter what he looks like, because in some way he represents every man that has ever existed.  It’s powerful stuff.

Not sure if the top feels the same- maybe he’s just getting off.  But that’s just fine lol.

I'm with you both on this, bud.  Love going to CumUnion and seeing the line of holes being mounted and bred.  When I'm doing the same, taking cocks, I always put my mindset into serving Priapus, the god of cocks.  It then totally controls my hole and makes it the chalice for the sacred seed.  Might just be me rationalizing my behavior but it takes me to all the right places.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Sure I'd like that perfect top loading up my hole.  At the same time being an "all loads taken/no loads refused" bottom sometimes a darkened room, blindfold or a leather hood over my head can be my best friend.  I may not be into a guy so much, but it is all about that load of his being deposited deeply into my slutty fuckhole.  It gets me hard knowing I've turned myself into nothing more than a trashy cumdumpster whore for all to breed and use.   🐷

i have never refused any tops, i have always taken cock from any one who wants to fuck me. I have even one time a pimp who wanted me to be his working bitch but he wanted me to pay him upfront. I told him i was making him money with my peace of ass so it never happened but i so wanted. love to get fucked regardles who the man is. hope to eventually be lucky and find a pimp who will want me to get fucked by his clients and use me well.