Question for the "all loads taken/no loads refused" bottoms out there

porkboy101

On 4/17/2019 at 7:58 PM, Faggotuser said:

which for a faggot like you is all the time. thats what you are, a cumdumpster. just a hot body with a set of fuckholes born to take loads from any man that wants to unload his balls in a trash whore

yes, i take all loads and more ...............

• Like 4

A cock is a cock to me...I'm not particularly attracted to guys who are overweight so I don't seek them out specifically, but if they offer and I'm in a position to take it I will.

As I dropped having "standards" I found that a lot of those guy that I didn't consider to be my "type" actually had nice cocks and gave me some nice loads. I currently take most loads, but will still walk away from someone who is coughing, wheezing or otherwise visibly sick. I also avoid strong odors that trigger my allergies. Other than that, line them up and let me take them all.

• Like 3

If i'm hooking up with a guy I at least try to weed out those who are morbidly obese (a weighty guy can really hurt my back) but once a guy appears on my doorstep i've never refused to have sex with him although i've had to kiss a few frogs. I have a lot of sex after dark with low or no lighting and that also helps. And in the context of a dark room, sling or orgy i've taken any and every cock, it's all about getting the loads and being a total slut...

One of the surprising things about anon blindfolded fucks is how hot the guys are. Part of the turn on is that it could be anyone - but in my experience it's invariably some hot guy who wants to be discreet or is just turned on by it. It's never the minger who wouldn't get any but for the blindfold - or at least not yet it hasnt

• 8 months later...
On 12/14/2020 at 1:01 AM, funpozbottom said:

As I dropped having "standards" I found that a lot of those guy that I didn't consider to be my "type" actually had nice cocks and gave me some nice loads

This! when i dropped my standards i experienced a lot of guys that weren't my type they actually were good fuckers with nice dicks. the amount of cocks increased very high right away for me (and so the STI's did ofcourse)

• Like 2

no. absolutely none. I was trained to have no standards, no shame, no pride, and absolutely no sexual self-respect. I take ALL LOADS, no questions asked, no strings attached, from absolutely any male, or group of males, anytime, anywhere.

• Like 4

1st cock Monday was long and thin on a tall skinny Asian. As far as I could tell he only left precum and a little piss in me. 

2nd cock was average on a good looking pot bellied young man. He told his friend he came in me a bit. 

3rd cock was the tall talkative slim friend who had sucked and deep throated my 8 inches while his buddy fucked me. Beautiful 8 to 10 inch cock that pounded me hard as he tried to jerk me off. That wasn't happening. Neither of us came. 

4th cock short but decent girth on a 30ish short muscular very tidy Asian guy. Sucked him hard before he stuck it in for a very short time and then decided he should suit up. No deal. 

5th cock a hookup from Bbrt. Small 4' 6" deaf mute with a short small cock. Took me in the ass from about three different positions. Silently unloaded his huge three day load inside me. We were both very appreciative. 

6th cock  another outdoor cruising area. Blew this dumpy older guy hard. He admired my tan and wondered both where it stopped and if I liked more than giving blow jobs. I responded I liked it up the ass and asked if he wanted to check it for tan. He said yes, I stood, removed my shorts and leaned over against a tree trunk. He admired my ass tan and as his raw cock started to push in asked  if I needed him to cover his cock up. I assured him, no need and he proceeded to fuck me as my engorged cock swung free in the wind. Eventually he pulled out and I could see he was jerking himself to climax. When he started to cum I guided him back inside to give me my 2nd certain load. 

I take all loads, no questions asked. I'll take just about any guys raw cock no matter what he looks like. I just want to pleasure the guy and prefer  to collect their cum deep in my ass. 

• Like 1

There’s absolutely no criteria that has to be met for a Man to dump their load in me. I take the term ‘No loads refused’ literally. I’m not physically attracted to every Man I see, but they still have a right to breed me. 

I do prefer hung cocks as they can shoot their load in me deeper, but all cock is welcome in my hole. 👌🏻

• Like 1

I have found that, over the years, I don't have real standards for looks. Basically, if the gut isn't a total nutcase, I can get fairly normal conversation from him until it's time to reveal my address/location, and he isn't so twacked out that he's thinking 30 seconds with no response means I'm ignoring him.... then yeah, I'm down to fuck him lol

I've found a lot of bigger guys can turn me on more than the guys who were "my type." The same with older guys too! I have learned that standards, given my experiences, are just methods of maintaining and regulating how shallow we are from the perceivable viewpoint of others. 

If I go somewhere that's an all out buffet, say the gloryhole or the video booths in general, I'll join anyone in their booth/side of the gloryhole if I like their cock or demeanor/swagger. I also am guilty of just chasing anyone into their booth and hoping I get fucked bb.... and usually I do! 

On 8/25/2012 at 12:43 PM, porkboy101 said:

If this has been previously asked, I apologize as I could not find this anywhere.

Do you guys have certain criteria that must be met (i.e. facial features, age, build of body, etc) before you engage in sex or none of it matters - a cock is a cock and you want that load in your ass?

I was curious

I am definitely a no loads refused bottom and when I say I take a lot of cock, I mean a lot... when I go to bathhouses, I take pretty much every dick in there. On my days off, im insatiable and I take one cock after the other. I love being gangbanged by as much raw anonymous cock as possible.

but having said that, there are honestly some guys I just wont hook up with at all. If the chemistry isnt right then im not wasting my time. Also, if theyre annoying and one of those types of guys that never stops texting then its adios amigos. My ass has a busy schedule to keep.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 12/25/2020 at 7:47 AM, dannotsay said:

My one issue is hygiene, if you can't bother to take a shower then I don't want your load. Otherwise if you're hard I'm ready and more than willing to help!

i confess not me. i would love a poz ripe guy breeding me