Question for the "all loads taken/no loads refused" bottoms out there

porkboy101

19 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

I am definitely a no loads refused bottom and when I say I take a lot of cock, I mean a lot... when I go to bathhouses, I take pretty much every dick in there. On my days off, im insatiable and I take one cock after the other. I love being gangbanged by as much raw anonymous cock as possible.

but having said that, there are honestly some guys I just wont hook up with at all. If the chemistry isnt right then im not wasting my time. Also, if theyre annoying and one of those types of guys that never stops texting then its adios amigos. My ass has a busy schedule to keep.

Fucking beautiful!

• Like 1

Soooo. I wouldn’t say I would refuse a load but I do have a selection process. When I am at the bath house or the video store I look for guys that I think are hot first. Then I take regulars that want to use me. Then anyone fit and finally all the others. Everyone can use my pussy but I prefer to go in that order.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

41 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

Soooo. I wouldn’t say I would refuse a load but I do have a selection process. When I am at the bath house or the video store I look for guys that I think are hot first. Then I take regulars that want to use me. Then anyone fit and finally all the others. Everyone can use my pussy but I prefer to go in that order.

I like the logic ..... nicely done!

No load refused means just that.  Exhibitionist guy here.  I like playing in public, having an audience.  Like to be bread in the public areas of the baths by any guy that wants to drop a load.  When I'm taking the guys no one else wants.......  let's everyone know I'm a public fuck hole.   I just like giving up my hole for any cock/load.

Sex should always be fun for all involved.  Being a BB bttm I've had hookups with random guys that just want to share the fun of sex.  I don't ask stats, not a thing really, have found POZ guys do fuck the best and always big loads.  Some on med's others not.  Had a few POZ fuck buddies & BF's over the years, amazing sex, the bug has yet to find me appealing. 

i get into those that most wont bottom for but who guys will load up. being fucked raw by a guy who has been at the bath for houra but has only been with guys because they will do anything. by the time they meet me and see they can do as they wish they are crazy to use me as the raw slave i am. knowing they are so desperate they take any load and any piss makes me want to be their slave even more

taking all loads is a responsibility of a btm who is interested in serving. being there to satisfy, provide relief. it is a delight and gift to give ones holes over to a top and be enjoyed. thats why no load should ever be refused... 

Never ever refuse a load from any man. Age, size, dick size, looks, cleanliness all of no regard. As look as he's willing to breed me of feed me, I'm happy. Extra points if he's unshowred and has a nice dirty ass in need of a tongue cleaning.