Famous Last Words

• 1 year later...

This story reminds me of how I was introduced to gay sex. I too was seduced by two older men and taught to kiss, suck cock and take raw dick in my tight ass. It was before HIV but I learned quickly to love the feeling of a man breeding me and taking his seed. I'm the older guy now, but would still love to have this happen all over again so I could take their poz loads.

• 4 weeks later...

In my earlier post, I was wrong - the result - pozzing - was noted. Anyway, I just re-read the story and it's one of the best on this site. A young gay kid gets well fucked and converted on vacation.

Some of the lies men tell women is simply one of the lies men tell:

1. I'll only stick the head into you.

2. I won't cum inside you.

3. I'll pull out. (Yeah, after I cum in there.)

4. I'm not quite ready to cum. Just a few more strokes and I'll pull out. (Yeah, after I spurt balls deep in your hole.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2012 at 5:21 AM, pozguy said:

Great story, and good introduction to being pozzed. Reminds me of a similar situation when I was 18 and went on holiday without pasrents for the first time, ,I met this handsome guy at the pool and we eventually went to his room and i had my first experience of bare cock sex, never had 'safe sex' again afterwards

I would love to take your load anytime you get my way... South of Memphis, TN , here.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...