Public Nudity?

BrotherDeposit

Hey guys, I need some help with this >> I keep seeing the Hispanic guys "covered up" in the locker room. These guys are (what I term as "shower shy"). They won't walk around naked at all. They are quick to put a towel around their waist as they are taking off their underwear, and putting it on (after showering). Is this a cultural thing? In addition, i see some Asians doing the same thing. I don't see many of the white or black guys doing this. They are walking around "free" and proud. Please post your responses and observations. (BTW -- I am white. I was self-conscious when I was younger but going to the baths and walking around naked, cured me of that!)

Just a wild shot here- but many of the latin and asian guys are uncut, which is not the norm for anglo boys in the US- perhaps the guys have some guilt trip crap about being different from the "normal US American cock" so they try to cover and hide it. As for the black guys- perhaps they have overcome any inhibitions of their sexuality and manhood ( they DO have the advantage of the urban myth of all black men being over endowed )