What do you guys consider "HUNG"?

HolePunchSD

My F/B is prolly about 5 1/2 inches.  He's 'hung' enough to keep me interested.  As for the original question, I consider anyone over 6 inches hung.  And by that I mean, properly measured.  Not with confusing the c/m with inches measurement but real, from the pelvis to the tip over 6 inches. 

I would be interested in actually meeting someone 'hung' with a true 8 inches plus.  I'm not sure what I would do with it but I do have a vivid imagination.

And as per Cumslut 23, you do have to take into consideration, just how thick it is too.  I had an Asian guy with prolly 6 genuine inches whose cock head was almost too large to get into my mouth.  I loved sucking him.  He had problems with my teeth.

Edited by Jamie85

• 3 years later...
Guest Saturn1

I really LUV the question!!! I think it is really a subjective thing, you know? I think that HUNG is 8 inches and UP, of course! I think that LOTS of Guys REALLY start to FEEL that Dick when it's 8+ inches, know what I mean? Lol! I also think it depends on the bottom, too. I have spoken with Bottoms who thought that 6 inches was Hung. NOTHING wrong with 6 inches BUT I would not call a Guy with 6 inches HUNG, either!

• 1 month later...