College Wrestler in Bathhouse

Repost from Bareback Bible

The hottest was with six men on one. I led my buddies in a sudden bathhouse dog-pile on a frisky but negative little college wrestler who stumbled into our poz orgy. He enthusiastically fucked a couple of us raw but then got real bareback shy when the subject of him getting boned came up. When we realized he was neg, we fell on him like wolves on a lamb. His sweet virgin ass didn't have a chance. And we got him so that he asked for it first. Six single-minded poz men sucked and licked and finger-fucked him into total submission and agreement. And then we injected him with six poz loads, one by one.

We were originally inspired by that hot gang scene in that one Xtreme Sex story where a bunch of poz and neg men got together for a weekend of raw and status-blind copulating. Three of us gift-givers recruited several horny young colts from the dance floor of this one tribal club, telling them to meet us at the baths at 2am. We spent about an hour chatting up and identifying hot men who hadn't taken it bareback yet but who were ready for some hot skin-to-skin action. Few asked about status, and those who did were openly told that there would definitely be poz men who would be looking to inject them with a hot load.

We had done this twice before and had gotten roughly a 2-to-1 mix of gift-givers to willing receptacles --and not one neg escaped poz injection. Things didn't work out as well this time, though, and we wound up with 6 guys who were all poz. This little stud just happened to be at the baths that night and got drawn into our raging group fuck, totally clueless that it was bareback. We assumed he was poz because he had a cross-tattooed on his bicep, which we mistakenly thought was a plus sign. In any event, he was our seventh man, which allowed for some pretty steamy sandwiches and daisy chains. He originally expressed surprise when he realized that no condoms were allowed, but his impressive boner made his decision for him, and he dived right in. He would be filled with six nuclear loads before the sun came up.

After the first couple of rounds of random mating, we all stopped and lounged around and got some drinks and just talked. As we were getting ready for more fucking, we went around and did an inventory of who had done what to who, and it came out that he was a very skillful fucker, but he had gotten really skittish whenever anyone had tried to mount him. Being the experienced virgin deflowerer that I am, I zeroed right in on target and said Maybe He's Never Taken It bareback. Six poz men immediately understood this to mean Maybe He's Neg, and all six looked right at him with unconcealed hope and lust. He got kind of flustered when he saw that six cocks were springing back to life with his ass in mind. He turned real red and involuntarily sprang a massive boner himself. It was cute as hell.

Within seconds we had surrounded him and teased him and tousled him and started drawing him in. Six sets of lips, six tongues, sixty fingers - --he was overwhelmed and confused and happy by so much lust concentrated on him. He had no chance. The room would become an impregnation chamber. At one point we were kneeling on either side of him and were holding him up lying cradled in our arms. Two men were licking his beautiful tits, one was holding his head and kissing him, and the other two French kissed each other on either side of him with his nice big cock between their mouths. I had his hips hoisted up to my face with his muscular thighs slung over my shoulders, and I was alternately rimming his musky ass and finger-fucking him. As he started moaning and writhing more and more, we began coaxing him into giving us permission to inject him. Mmmm, Do You Like That? Doesn't That Feel Good? Oh Yeah, You Are One Hot Sexual Animal. You Like That Finger Up There? Wouldn't You Like A Nice Stiff Dick Up There Instead? We continued to lick and suck him, quickly anesthetizing his resistance.

He eventually couldn't take it any more, and he blurted out Yes! Six men held our breaths, our hearts pounding in our chests. Yes What? I asked. Oh Man, I Need Major Cock Up The Ass, NOW! he gasped. We had our license to impregnate. I had him first. It was intoxicating. A couple of my buddies cradled him from behind, and the others continued kissing him and nuzzling and licking his nipples and armpits as I hooked his legs around my waist and rode him with a long slow deep thrust. I kickbox, and I have a very powerful ass and legs, and my thrusts are very forceful when I'm riding a man. Our coupling was athletic and easy and right. I was so hot for him that I came pretty quickly. I looked him in the eye and said I'm Cumming. He closed his eyes and threw his head back as he took my seed. My hips and ass did that jiggling little orgasm dance as I filled this hot little stallion with his first raw load ever.

I took my turn kissing him as my buddies filled him with more poz cum. When we'd all had him, I buried my tongue in his nuts and made him bellow as I coaxed his own cum up out of him. I swallowed his cock and blew him as he erupted.

His cum was the most delicious and satisfying thing I have ever tasted.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...