Chemmed and Pozzed by Javier

ctcub

This is based on a true story, though it has been greatly embellished. names changed and so forth.

My name is Mark,a 28 year old bottom, have been a barebacker my whole life, and never really questioned whether or not I would get HIV. It was inevitable, I only played raw, and sometime, someone was bound to lie and stealth me, or not know their status and breed me with a highly toxic load. I had also never done drugs stronger than pot or poppers, even if that was to soon change. I was average all around, average height, average weight, average looks. Javier was different though.

It was a hot Saturday, and I was on manhunt cruising for some dick. Had broken up with my boyfriend of several years the week before, and was really horny for some raw dick and good use. I met this hot latino papi named Javier on MH, and we started chatting. We had played years before, but life happened and nothing ever really came of it. He was pretty damn hot, 6 foot to my 5'8, bit on the furry side, with a great looking 9 inch uncut cock that was super thick. Best of all he was a pig like me. He hadn't showered in a few days, hadn't cum in longer. Had a nice build up of cheese in his hood, and said he wanted me to come over and clean it off and take his loads. I readily said "fuck yea!" and got cleaned up and out. Thoroughly. Soon enough I was in my car, heading to his house in a kinda run down area of a town a half hour away from me.

I get to his place, and he is waiting outside, looking VERY hot, a little on the sweaty side, and a little trashier than his pics online. I didn't care, it actually made me hotter.

"You gonna be my cumdump, puta? Get your ass inside." He held the door open for me, and as I walked past, I could smell his dick and balls, through the basketball shorts he was wearing, it almost made me swoon. "Well, puta, you ready to be my cumdump?"

"Hell yes papi, I'm ready to take all your cum!" I replied, getting very excited, my dick straining against my NP jockstrap. He started mumbling in Spanish, which I didn't know very much of, but it still made me hot. He led me inside to his living room, where there were two blunts sitting on the coffee table. He picked one up and handed it to me, and lit it for me, and told me to smoke it to my face. Being no stranger to pot, which this smelled like, I had no problem smoking it. Granted, it was making me hornier than pot usually did, but I figured that it was this hunky Papi pig next to me smoking his own blunt that had me horny. We smoked the blunts and talked, he asked me more specifically what experience I had as a pig.

"Well, I only take raw dick, and have had lots of that, by test lat week said I was neg though, so no worries. I have done some piss play, have tried to get a fist into my ass, but never got it all the way in. Played with toys, and brought some with me. I like sweaty, unwashed pigs, just the smell of their cocks and balls gets me hard. I like slings, and I like sleazy scenes. Uncut dick is my favorite, love the feel of the hood around my tongue and in my ass. Um, other than that, I'm open to pretty much anything that isn't shit, puke, kids, mutilation, maybe a few other things, but I like enough things that I'd like to think the ones I don't aren't required." I laughed, and kept smoking the blunt, feeling higher and higher. I didn't usually smoke a blunt all by myself, I was more of a bong kinda guy, but I felt good, so I finished it up, all the way to the filter he had put in it. As soon as he was finished with his, he grabbed the bag I brought, that had lube, poppers, and toys in it, and told me to follow him.

We went upstairs to the attic, where it was as hot as hell, but since both he and I liked sweat, it was a good thing for us. He led me through the attic to a room at the back with no windows, but a sling hanging up on the beams, and a ratty old mattress on the floor. It smelled like sex in there, and it made me horny so fast it wasn't even funny.

"Strip puta, show Papi what he's getting."

I slid out of my shorts, down to my raunchy NP jockstrap, pulled off my shirt, showing him my whole body. I turned around, and he forcefully bent me over to see my hole. He started mumbling in Spanish again, and the only words I caught were puta, culo, and leche. I knew what those meant, even if I didn't know what the connecting words meant.

He slapped my ass hard, which made my soft little boy dick jump, and told me "Get on your fours!" and pushed me onto the mattress. Up close, it reeked of piss and cum and sweat, and it was just making me hornier. I was on all fours, with my furry ass exposed, and he was digging his fingers into my hole kind of rough. It felt good though, my ass wanted more in it badly.

"Don't move." He says to me, and I feel him get up and move away from me, and hear him going through a cabinet in the room. A bottle of strong poppers lands on the mattress next to my head and he tells me to take 5 long hits and hold each of them. I do as I'm told and I can hear the smile in his voice as he says "Good puta, very good."

The rush hits me and I feel Javier get behind me, and then his scruffy face on my hole, his tongue digging in deep. He holds my hips and really pushes his face into my ass, tongue moving a hundred miles a minute. I let out moan after moan and push my ass back onto his tongue, sweat beginning to pour off of my shaved head. He pulls away from my ass, and I feel his fingers digging into me again, roughly opening me up. Sliding in and out. Then a strong burn, which the poppers tell my mind is just not enough lube. More fingers, and more burning in my hole, and my hole just getting hungrier and hungrier. I am starting to shake a little, but I think it's from excitement. Javier has already got me wrapped around his hot chorizho, and I am dying to be able to see it in person and get it in my mouth.

My ass is on fire when he tells me to turn around. He has placed a smallish plug on the mattress behind me and tells me to sit on it while I suck his pinga. I sit my hole down on it, and damned if my hole doesn't swallow the thing up without a twinge of pain. This is no small plug either, an average sized one, for my hole that hasn't had anything other than my fingers in it in well over 6 months. Right in front of my face though, is this beautiful, massive uncut cock. Even hard, there is a little bit of foreskin still on the head, and I can see and smell the cock cheese, and it's making me drool. He tells me to hold still, grabs his dick, and starts to wipe a bit of his cheese on the underside of my nostrils, then tells me to open up and lays his pinga on my tongue and tells me to clean it and worship it. "Since you are going to be on it all night, puta. You know you want it bad." And I do want it bad, I want his cheese covered pinga deep in my throat and in my ass. So I start to suck the cheese off, licking the head, digging my tongue under his foreskin, getting the whole head clean and wet, and loving the taste of his raunchy smegma. All the while I am bouncing on the plug, and listening to him spout a stream of nasty talk in Spanish.

"That's it puta, bounce your culo on that plug while you suck my pinga, worship the cock that is going to breed you full of cum all night long."

I keep sucking his cock, feeling his hand on the back of my head, pushing me down, making me throat his cock, feeling it pry my throat apart to lodge deep in me. "Let it rest there for a bit puta, you will like this." He says to me as I feel something traveling down his shaft and into my throat. I realize he is pissing, and I push my hole harder on the plug, not even able to swallow his piss, it's just going directly down my throat. He grabs his dick hard to cut the flow, and pulls it out to let me get a breath.

"Ahora no derramar una gota, beber mi orina maricón." Now don't spill a drop, drink my piss faggot. He says to me and I almost have time to moan before his piss starts hitting the back f my throat and I have to struggle to keep up with it. After the fourth or fifth swallow, my stomach starts to rebel and I harshly crush the gagging feeling and keep on drinking papi's piss down, when he starts to let the spray go all over my face, in my hair, and all over my body. When he's finished, he looks at me, and grins.

"Good job puta, you are makin papi proud of you. Now get your ass up and in the sling." So I get up and hop in the sling, letting it hold me, and I can see the restraints. Thinking nothing of it, trusting my hot rough and tumble Papi, I restrain my feet, then I do one wrist. He grins at me again "Ansioso por entrégate a mí totalmente, ¿eh coño? Si usted tuviera alguna idea de lo que voy a hacer contigo ..." Eager to give yourself to me totally, huh cunt? If you had any idea what I am going to do with you...

He straps my remaining wrist into place, and I have no idea what he just said to me, but i can see that my soft little dick is leaking precum like mad, even if I can't seem to get hard. Javier notices my gaze and laughs.

"Now that you are tied into the sling and can't get away, I can tell you. The blunt you smoked? It was laced pretty heavily with Tina. And you smoked it to your face like a good little puta. That burning that you felt while I was fingering you? That was me putting meth into your cunt to get you ready and pliable to what I have in mind now. Now? Now I'm going to slam you full of Tina, and turn you into my true cumwhore. Oh, and since you never asked me my status, I just want you to know that I am poz, and that all of the other men who are waiting downstairs to use your cunt are poz too." He grins at me as my face falls.

"But. I didn't want to do chems, and I don't want to be poz, Papi, please let me go!" I start struggling, trying to get myself loose, but fail miserably. After about ten minutes of trying to get free, I realize that I am going no where. The whole time I am trying to get free, Javier has his fingers in my ass, and is pushing on my button, making my dick leap, and making involuntary moans escape my mouth instead of the protests I want to scream at him. He stands there laughing until I give up, at which point he goes and retrieves his syringe.

"You are mine now, puta, for as long as I care to keep you here. You will take what dick I say, and you will love every second of it. This little rig here will make sure of it!" He laughs again as I quietly whimper "No, please, don't do this. I won't fuck bareback anymore, I don't want to be poz!" "But, you won't have to worry about condoms ever again, you can be as big a slut as you want now, puta." He has a rubber tube wrapped around his own arm and I watch as he sticks the needle into his vein and draws back a little blood. Then he pulls the syringe out of his arm, without injecting anything, and wraps the rubber tubing around my arm. "You will want to hold still for this," he says as I start to struggle. "Move around while I'm trying to slam you and you are going to be in the worst pain you have ever felt." I stop moving, and hold still for him, terrified, breathing rapidly, whimpering over and over again "No, no please no." There is the pressure and the pinch of the needle breaking through my skin and into my vein, and I watch as he depresses the plunger and three quarters of the bloody mixture disperses into my veins. Javier grabs another tube, and puts it around his arm, slides it into his vein and gives himself the rest. Putting our arms close together so he can grab the tubing at the same time for both of us he says "Three, two, one. Blast off pig!" And he pulls the tubing off of both of us. For a second, I feel nothing, then heat, and then a strong scratch in my throat. I cough once, twice, three times, and then gone are all my protests. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Is all I can say as my papi laughs again at me and says "Now you are my poz puta, you have my tainted blood in you along with my chems. Tell papi what you want puta, tell him what you need."

I am moving my ass up and down as much as I can, my dick soft still and leaking precum again like mad. All I can think I that I need dick, in my ass, in my mouth. I need to service men, and be a pig whore for them. "I need cock, Papi, in my ass and mouth, I need to please men with my body, I need to do what you want to please you!"

"Good pig, I will just call the others up here while I slip this nice bit of meth up your cunt." He calls to his buds "He's ready, come and get your raw pig slut!" He pushes the crystal of meth up my hole, and puts his cock head there, waiting for his buddies to come upstairs. As soon as they arrive, he drives his cock balls deep into my cunt in one motion, and my hole just swallows it. Eats the whole thing, no matter how much that would have hurt me earlier today. I scream "FUCK YEA PAPI! GIVE ME YOUR COCK!" And his buds laugh at me, coming over and forcing their cocks into my mouth while Javier brutally fucks my ass. I can feel my hole getting slick, so I ask papi if he has bred me already.

"No, puta, you are feeling my precum mixing with your blood. Those two things are lubing your cunt for me, and I am getting close to filling you with my poz cum. Are you ready for it? Because here it comes!" He slams his dick in and out of me a couple more times, then slams in balls deep as hard as he can when I feel his cock expand and start to fill me with his cum. Without touching myself, without even being hard, my formerly neg boy cock shoots it's last neg load out all over my stomach to the cheers of the anonymous men standing around me. Javier grinds his dick into me until it has gone too soft to work for that, then offers my hole to the next man, a tall, husky black man with a dick even bigger than Javier's.

"You are gonna take all of our poz loads this weekend, slut. And you are going to beg us for each one. We saw how you came when Javi bred you full of his poz load. Now you will be getting ours. Probably a lot of piss too. And maybe a fist or two. More than that if I have my way though.

Maybe more to come, all comments on my first story here are welcome.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 7

Another super hot story of innocence lost through the joys of meth and restraint. Papi knows how to tame his boys, and I hope we can read more about how Mark is used and tamed to be the subservient poz fuckhole he is destined to become. Great writing!

• 1 month later...