Chemmed and Pozzed by Javier

ctcub

Part 2

"You are gonna take all of our poz loads this weekend, slut. And you are going to beg us for each one. We saw how you came when Javi bred you full of his poz load. Now you will be getting ours. Probably a lot of piss too. And maybe a fist or two. More than that if I have my way though."

More to come I hope. Also, if there is anyone who is a native speaker of spanish and wishes to help me make the spanish in this story more real, please message me. I'm pretty sure that most of it is formal spanish, which isn't what a hot papi like Javier would be using.

I am so high that I can barely parse what it is he is saying, all that I can tell is that this sexy man with his hot as hell deep voice is telling me what I want to hear - that these men are going to use me as they want to, and fill me with cum. I can feel the air on my hole before he touches me with his cock, his thick head fitting snug into a hole that won't close all the way. His dick head is gritty, and even that sensation is driving my cunt wild.

"That's my good lil puta. So hot watching that culo wink and beg for more dick. Tell papi and all of his buddies what that hole needs, hijo." His words barely register, up until he repeats himself with a growl and a slap across my face. "Tell papi what that hole needs, puta!"

"My hole needs more cock and cum papi! It needs it bad!" I reply, a waver in my voice, a waver of excitement, of need. A slap to my chest and a hard pull on my pierced nipple, followed by "What kind of cock and cum, puto?"

"Poz cock papi, this cunt needs poz cock and cum!" His buddies all laugh again, and a couple spit on me. The man between my legs, whose name I never caught finally pushes his meth covered cock into my hole, stretching it open a little more, and filling me up a little deeper. My eyes roll back, and I bliss out for a second, savoring the feeling of his big black dick stretching my hole out, helping to turn it from a tight negative hole into a gaping poz cunt. It isn't long before the motion of his dick and the cum already lubing me up melt the meth in me, and make my ass start to smolder. The burn feels so fucking good as I get higher.

I feel a cock slapping my face, and I can smell the sweat of this hot male flesh, the pheromones making me want it all the more. "Open your mouth slut, and stick out your tongue." I comply, drooling at the prospect of having another cock in my mouth, while there is one slamming my hole hard. I can taste the sweat, and the beginning of cock cheese on this cock, and feel the foreskin with my tongue, all of this making me moan like the cock loving puto that I am. Then I feel the piss start flowing, and hear the command to swallow most, but to let some of it cover my face. At the same time I feel other streams of piss hitting my body, soaking into my fur, running down into the bed of the sling.

I hear more voices, most telling me variations of "Fuck yea, drink that piss!" or "That's it pig!" Another cock moves to my mouth opposite the first, and starts pissing into my mouth as well, and this one 's piss is very bitter. If I weren't high as a kite, I wouldn't even want this piss on me, let alone in my mouth and stomach, but I am so high that it seems so much hotter to be drinking this nastier piss. "That's it puto," my papi's voice comes to me, "Drink more of my chemmed piss. So much stronger since I slammed."

"I'm gonna breed this hole full of my charged load. Here comes load number number 2!" My attention immediately goes to my ass, and I can feel the muscles contracting and milking the cock that is giving my hole exactly what it want, almost completely outside of my control. "Fuck yea, this bitch is milking my toxic jizz out, he wants it bad!" My papi tells me that I am making him so proud, and he bends down to suck up some of the run off piss and spit it in my mouth before kissing me hard, and motioning for the next man to take his place between my legs, and open my hole even more.

And so it goes for I don't even know how long, until I hear a man say that he is pumping load number 8 into me, and commenting as he pulls out that my hole is gaped and refusing to close all the way. At this point, Javier moves in between my legs, while his buddies move to the mattress or chairs around the room, and starts putting his fingers into my hole again.

"Well, looks like this hole has gone from a tight little boy hole to an open slut pussy, hijo. Now are you willing to let papi make it into a gaping poz coño? A cumdump hole that papi will be proud to give to anyone who wants to slide in? A loose glove for papi's fist? A bitch hole for papi's dogs?" With each question he jabs his fingers into my button, making me moan, until I finally scream "FUCK YES PAPI! MAKE ME THE POZ PIG CUNT THAT YOU ARE PROUD TO OWN!" He leans down and kisses my balls then looks me in the eyes and says "Good puto. You are mine. I am going to make this a coño I am proud to give out for free to my buddies, and sell to dirty men who want in." He looks at one of his buddies and tells him "Go and get the puto a big bottle of water, he needs it." Javier's attention goes back to my hole, rubbing my ring, murmuring to himself in spanish, pulling on my hole, opening it up more, sliding in four fingers, then adding his thumb, and finally meeting resistance.

The water comes, and I am told to drink it all, but slowly, while Javier rubs more chems on my hole, and pushes a couple of shards into me, then gets up and grabs a can of crisco. "This is special lube my puto-hijo's hole. It is going to help papi get his fist, then his fist and his pinga into your culo. Do yo like that sound of that hijo?" I frantically nod my head yes, as there doesn't seem to be anything that sounds better at that moment. "Yes papi, please papi, make my coño yours, and as loose as you can!" He grins that evil sexy grin at me, then looks to one of his buddies, a hot Dominican stud with another big cock and a hot biohazard tattoo, and starts to give him instructions in spanish that I don't understand. "Vaya y gato asesino, y llevarme de su leche. Quiero saber si este puede tomar su coño empapado." Go and jack off Killer, and bring me some of his milk. I want to know if this cunt can take it. His buddy grins huge and walks out of the room, but my attention is brought back to Javier playing with my hole.

"I think it's time to give you another slam, puto. A nice big one. You want a slam from your tóxicos papi?" He says to me as his fingers manipulate my tingling cunt lips. "Fuck yes papi, anything that you want, I want." He grins even bigger as he pulls his fingers out of me, and wipes his hands as he prepares another slam for me. He crushes up the shards after weighing it out on a small scale, and puts the powder in the barrel of the syringe. "I think we are going to give you a real good dose of pig feed this time, coño. This one is .6 grams of meth. Just exactly what my hijo-puto needs." He puts the needle into his vein, and draws out enough of his blood to mix the meth. I watch, totally mesmerized as the meth is dissolved into his blood. The sight is making me hornier. I can't explain it, but I want this so badly.

"My blood, hijo. My blood is going to carry this into your body, mixing me with you even more, making you my blood son. This is right, puto, this is what you want, no?" I frantically nod my head, stuttering out "Yes papi, I want your toxic blood carrying the meth through my veins. I need to be your blood son." He walks over to my still restrained arms, and eyes the piss that has been drying on me with approval, wipes a finger in it, and rubs it around on my body. "Maldita sea me encanta este cuerpo todo cubierto de mear y sudor. Mi gran cerdo hijo, la mendicidad para mi tóxicos la sangre y la leche. Tan caliente." Damn I love this body all covered in piss and sweat. My big pig son, begging for my toxic blood and milk. So hot.

I am trembling in excitement as that needle gets closer to my arm. My papi lays his arm in my mouth and tells me to clean up his blood as he ties off my arm and slide the syringe in. It feels almost he same as his cock sliding into my cunt. I watch around his arm as the red mix disappears into my vein, and I can feel my cunt tingle with the pleasure of it. I watch papi's face as he is watching mine, and he leans down and kisses me after letting a huge wad of his spit fall into my mouth, and pulls the rubber band off. The heat travels up my arm, more intense than the first time, and I can feel the cough coming on, and I let it come. Javier steps between my legs, and slams his cock into my hole, making me scream in pleasure. Surely my screams are loud enough to be heard on the street, but papi just laughs and tells me he knows how much I love his pinga. He fucks me wildly for several minutes, as far as I can tell, and one of his buddies comes back, the Dominican he sent out earlier. He hands me a cup of watery white liquid, which my papi tells me to drink slowly. In between tastes of the Dominico's cock, I get sips of this bitter fluid, which oddly turns me on, and makes my papi smile even bigger and more evilly.

He pulls his cock out of my hole, and says "It's time to learn to be a glove, puto. You are gonna love this shit!" With that he sits on a chair between my legs while Marco, the Dominican, keeps fucking my face, letting me drink his piss, and finish the cup of liquid. I am loving every second of it. I feel papi rubbing something onto the dangling lips of my hole, and feel his fingers going in. Four to start with, then adding more from his other hand, pulling my hole open, making me moan around Marco's cock. I have no idea how long this is going on, but it feels like five minutes later, I am hearing papi telling me to hit the poppers, 5 deep breaths and hold them for 5 seconds. Marco helps me, and Javier just tells me what a good coño I am, and then I feel him push against some pressure, all four fingers and his thumb, his whole big hand pushing into me. I bear down with him, trying to help him get his fist into my cunt, when it just pops in. The cheers from all the men around me are nearly deafening, and I am flushed with pleasure and exertion. My cunt has never felt so full and so right as this moment. "Fuck yes puto, you have my whole hand in your coño, how does that make you feel, to be papi's glove?" I pant out my answer as precum leaks from my still soft cock like a seive. "Oh my fucking God papi, you are my papi, and my God, your fist feels so right inside me!" His buddies laugh, and another starts slapping my face with his cock while I go back to sucking Marco. It isn't long before Marco tells me he is going to cum, and not to swallow it yet. "Shit, drink my leche, bitch! Hold my AIDS cum in your slut mouth!" I feel him squirt stream after stream of hot cum into my mouth, filling my mouth up completely, it is such a huge load. "Open up and let me see my swimmers in your mouth, puto." I open my mouth and he reaches a finger in and starts to dig his nails into my gums, after a little while he seems satisfied and tells me to swish for 30 seconds, then swallow his delicious leche. This entire time, Javier is twisting his fist in my cunt, digging it deeper into me, and my body just seems to be sucking it in, needing more and more of him in me.

After I swallow Marco's load, Javier starts to withdraw his hand from my coño, making pleasure rush up and down my body in waves, and cum leak out of my dick as he gives me an anal orgasm. I black out for a moment, and when I come to, it is to see Javier grinning at me proudly and sexily, and he shows me the powdered meth and shards in his hand. "You are going to suck my pinga clean first though, and love the taste of your cunt juice in my hood." He slides his dick in, and I swear it is the best tasting cock I have ever had, my tweeked out mind making me greedily suck his cock into the back of my throat. Papi moans, and holds my head with the hand that has no meth in it but is still covered in crisco and my cunt juices, and lets go another stream of piss. He tells me to piss, as I feel something clamp over my boy cock, and I realize I have had to piss badly for a while. The stream I let go is very strong, and ends up filling a good portion of a 2 liter bottle. And still I drink my sexy poz papi's piss, until every drop is drained, and every last molecule of my cunt juices are cleaned off his cock.

Javier moves to my hole again, looks down and whistles. "It's definitely hanging open now, hijo. You definitely have a poz coño now, no more tight hole. A gaping coño that your papi is VERY proud of!" With that, he covers his cock in more meth, and slides it into my cummy cunt, the cum and crisco and previous fisting allowing him in with no resistance. Then he takes the hand that has the chems in it, and replaces his cock with that, again, with no problems. Then comes the slight stretch, and the feeling I relish as the burn of the meth starts to kick in. He pushes his cock into his hand while it is in my cunt. I gasp, and writhe, being taken to a new level of pleasure, and my cock explodes, soft as ever, but dribbling out cum at the idea of my papi jacking his cock off in my cunt.

"Fuck yea, puto. I knew you were a fucking great choice to be my hijo. You turned out to be a nasty chem-whore for me. And we aren't even close to being done yet. Killer and my other boys, human and canine, need to have a go at this cunt. You are mine forever. And I don't think you mind one bit that I am claiming you, do you?" I grin at him, tweeked out and barely coherent "Fuck no papi, thank you for taking me and making me your hijo, making me your cunt. I want to be yours forever. I want to make you proud of me and my cunt! I will do whatever you want me to papi!"

"I know you will boy. As soon as I shoot this charged load in your gaped out cunt and plug you up, my buddy who does tattoos is going to give you some ink while that cunt rests for a couple of hours. When I come back, the dogs are going to breed you, and then even more poz men are going to have a go at that coño muy caliente!" I can feel him picking up the speed of his strokes on his big dick inside me as he says this, and I know he is going to blow a big wad of poison cum in me. And there is nothing in the world that I want more in that moment than to feel his big, hairy, uncut, toxic cock explode inside my cunt.

"Here it comes, hijo-puto! You ready for another toxic load from papi? Here it is, just what you have needed all your life!" He pants loudly, then pulls his hand out and moans and growls and grunts as he slams his dick in me. Harder and faster he slams his giant cock in me, my cunt struggling to milk his load out of him when he slams in balls deep, as deep as he can get his cock to go, and I swear I can feel it pulsing as he kisses me hard enough to crush my lips, sucking on my tongue, my hands struggling against their bindings, wanting to pull on his ass to get him in deeper.

Panting, he pulls his face away and grins again. "There you go hijo, another load of toxic papi leche for your coño muy caliente." Reaching over, he grabs a plug of a size I never would have considered taking before tonight, places the fat tip against my gaping hole, and pops it in with the heel of his hand. "There you go, hold that charged seed up there while you get inked. You will do whatever Marco tells you to while he is inking you, won't you puto?"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...