Hows the Infection Risk As A Top? Any Tops Infected By A Bottom?

thomas12

Total top here. Fucked poz bottoms before. Was just curious how often or what the likelihood of tops getting pozzed by a bottom are? I don't mean tops who sometimes bottom and get pozzed somehow and don't know. I'm looking for those who know they got pozzed while bottoming. I know it happens, but they make it seem like it's so unlikely. I've tried looking online but you know how that goes. All I got in the search engine were "barebacking is bad, mmkay" websites.

Also, one told me he was undetectable. Says he took one or two pills a day and it was virtually impossible for me to get infected. I won't lie, I thought he was trying to give me the "if I pull out you won't get infected" card. I assume every raw fuck is poz. I am very skeptical of his claim that undetectable is virtually impossible to infect others, but heard some people on here say it's true.

Thoughts on both are greatly appreciated.

I'm a bottom and now knowing what I know I just started meds. My viral load is 500,000 and my CD4 count is 242. The goal for guys who are on meds that don't want to transmit the virus is to get the viral load to be undetectable and raise their CD4. But if a top was to fuck me now the top is at risk of contracting the virus from me since my viral load is high.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

I've heard of many tops being infected by a bottom who is HIV+. But how about tops getting infected by fucking a sloppy hole, already lubed with poz cum? In saunas I often see a bottom being bred and as soon as the top pulls out another hard cock is ready to take over.

I've heard of many tops being infected by a bottom who is HIV+. But how about tops getting infected by fucking a sloppy hole, already lubed with poz cum? In saunas I often see a bottom being bred and as soon as the top pulls out another hard cock is ready to take over.

it completely depends on the viral load of the cum in the hole, if its high, the risk is high, pretty much the same as if the bottom had a high VL.