BB BTM TAKING ANONYMOUS LOADS AT CHESHIRE MOTOR INN - MIDTOWN WED 9/12 - SAT 9/16th

cumdumpbna

Going to be cuming back to HOT MIDTOWN. Enjoyed staying at the Cheshire MOtor inn. NOt as bad as guys say. But some dam good cruzing. did notice that guys just sitting in cars and not getting out and looking in the rooms. guys get out and walk around and see me in my room.

I am going to be off work and in my room all day and nite lookin for some hot anonymous tops.

door will be ajar and lookin for some hot tops to stop by and load up my hot hole love it deep and as many loads u can give.

I will be in the back building and will post my room number when i arrive wed evening.

love groups and tag teams and may even bring my sling and setup in my room..

going to be horny and ready for top studs that can handle a bottom that never gets enough and can go and go.

email me if you want to send me info on here or at cumdumpbna at yahoo dot com and i will response

Hope to hear from ya..

• 2 weeks later...

CUMING BACK TO ATLANTA SINCE I HAD A VERY HOT TIME took like 20+ loads each day now cuming back this sun 23 til sat 29. be off work and in my room all day in the back building takin loads

just cum on by and give me ur load door will be ajar if not knock

open to groups and more so bring any buds u like

• 4 weeks later...