Letting another guy control who fucks you

jaredk

Guest faggot hole

i've had a couple of Dos who clearly believed that they had the right to control who was fucking me. They would line up "dates" for me, or on occasion, gang bangs or just plain cum dumps. i never thought to question their right to do so. Beside, i found it totally hot.

I'd love for this to happen. Sometimes it's frustrating to talk to guys and arrange a session. Fakes, flakes, etc. are annoying. Waste of time, time that would have been better spent working on some dick!

Would be nice if there's someone else doing that for me. That way, I can just wait for a dick to enjoy and not worry about the hassle.

I almost always ask for recommendations, but most of the time it's still me doing the legwork. Would be nice if I'm talking to someone, expecting to score only from him, then he turns up with all his buddies in tow.

I used to have a guy, that would be my total bitch, taking my piss, cleaning my feet with his tongue, you know, just a general domination thing. I used to hop online, and see who was on.. I would have guys over and then decide whether on not he would take their loads. A few times, I invited guy too quickly, and there would be a line waiting for his hole. Sometimes, when his hole was gaping and sore, while he was getting fucked, I would lean over and whisper to him, "Who owns you?". He'd moan and say" You do, sir." It was so hot, I kinda miss it.

• Like 1

yes i've done this. was chatting with this dom top on the east coast for the first time. he told me to get a motel room and get online, and i did. he went online and found 4 guys to send over to my motel room. i answered the door naked and each guy came in and bred me, one after another. broadcast the whole thing on cam4.

• Upvote 1

my ideal relationship would be having a partner who invited guys to come and fuck me bareback that he fancied then he would mount me straight after and dump his loads up me mixing it with theirs.....im not the type to play the field so obviously it would have to be with a partners approval only.....i rekon it would make a very interesting and long lasting relationship indeed.......i was with my ex for 14 yrs...im sure a situation like the above would make a relationship with me last forever.

This sounds fucking perfect. Because of my size, and the fact I like a sloppy slutty hole. I ONLY fuck straight after someone else!

I definitely wanna try this sometime, it's one of the few fantasies I have that I haven't acted on yet, I've been in small group sessions, like 4somes, where I've gone as the only bttm guy and only knew the host, but that's the nearest thing so far to this

I did this scene only once about 2-3 years ago, but it was extremely hot. I met a buddy (fellow bottom) in a hotel room in chicago, and we spent the day doing this scene. We took turns at being restrained and blindfolded in about 2-hour shifts. I went first and was face-down, ass up in the room with door ajar. My friend took my pics tied up like this and posted them to craigslist and sent out the room number. Most of the guys who came by took my ass bare, and a few were extremely rough and nasty -- just slam into the balls.

Then after a few hours, we'd switch, and I did the same with my friend tied up. It was a very hot scene.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

I hooked up with a guy at one of the local gay resorts here. Hot 40ish fireplug of a guy with a huge uncut cock. He took me to his room and told me to get on the bed on all fours with my ass facing the door. He then tied his tank top around my head so I couldnt see. He got on the bed and began to lube my ass. He then whispered in my ear that I was going to be his whore for the night. He told me to tell him how much I wanted cock and to be bred--which i did!!! He told me to stay put and left....over the next several hours he brought 7 guys back to the room to breed me. After the last dude left he mounted me, pushed me face down and took off the blindfold. He fucked me for a good 45 mins...all the while telling me what a good whore I was and how he liked to fuck sloppy whore cunt filled with loads.....was very hot!!

I've never done it, but have often thought it would be incredibly hot!! As many have said - to be so totally under another guy's control as to have HIM decide who fucks you!! Got to be the ultimate in submission!! Would love to find someone to "manage" my asshole like this. Any takers????

I haven't done it either, but it sure sounds hot, and as you say the ultimate in submission for us bottoms. The closest I came was to attend a party thrown by a top I have serviced, where he invited his men friends whom I did not know and I serviced them all. They drew lots and I got fucked in that order, some face fucked me, others fucked my boy hole and still others called it my pussy and even my cunt...I did not care and did what they wanted all the time keeping my boy clit small and soft concentrating on pleasuring them. It was an awesome feeling to have no choice but to have been managed by a top...

Back in the early 90s I was seeing a really hot guy who I had met in the basement of the Variety Theatre on 3rd Ave. That first night, I'd been fucking another guy in the stairwell and B had worked his very thick cock into my ass. He'd driven the guy I was fucking off and then, after he shot his load in me, drawn in two other men who fucked me as well. Every few weeks we'd go back and repeat the scene, sometimes in a booth, sometimes in a more open area. I didn't see the faces of most of them, but a couple of the guys ran into me over the years and told me they'd been part of it. Most were pretty hot, and I fucked a few of them back.