Letting another guy control who fucks you

jaredk

Guest faggot hole

Leatherman 667 asks: Love this! What's the highest number of loads you've taken?

Highest number of loads i've taken when a fuck bud whores me out at a bar:  14 before the bar closed, and another 5 after the bar closed.  Highest number in one weekend when my dad whored me out:  75

Guest Deviant_Angel

I often let my bf whore me out and control who fucks me.  My 1 night record was 21 loads from I dunno how many guys (I was blindfolded but I'm guessing at least 15).  It was a bbrt party in Chi hotel room.

Have done this before.  Most extreme time i was in Phoenix and i was blindfolded and whored out for 4 days while being whored out. Apparently they put pics of me on a bunch of sites and invited guys to cum use my hole. . Only guys i saw were the 4 guys whoring me out otherwise i had no clue whose cock was in me.  It was almost continuous cock. I was sore and bleeding when it was done, covered in cum and i would do it again!

• Upvote 2

Guest dumbbunny666

oh yeah i do this all the time. pretty much the first guy to come along to fuck me anon will usually start setting up more cocks. wait ass up at the door for any takers

• 2 weeks later...

It is so hot and changed things now I do not have to look for a guy to use me sexually, I had the experience of being caught dressing and sexual by a neighbor years ago he blackmailed me and I loved it mostly into being his cross dressing fem sissy for his sexual use and pleasure, he shared me with a couple friends of his over time one a dominate younger dominate guy, that took charge of me when my neighbor passed away, since he has shared me with guys he knows and started scheduling gangbangs for me to center as a submissive sissy cd bottom,, I have become addicted to them and love his groups of men he knows or has met and to me are strangers,,  anonymous guys fucking me giving me loads of cum.. so hot I have had 5 gangbangs 3 bareback tow covered those had men he scheduled off the net and locally that he did not know and  I know the risks and ready for the positive load one day  we are trying to stay with healthy men and keep me negative.. but to have him control who fucks me is my choice and as a submissive my duty to serve him as my Dominate and who he chooses for me serve sexually I accept without question..

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2012 at 3:26 PM, jaredk said:

Have you ever let another guy control who fucks you?

Just started doing this recently and it's been very hot.

Met a bud on a phone sex line and he set up a craigslist ad where he screens guys and identifies the ones he wants to fuck me. I do it when I'm out of town for work. I tell my bud the hotel and room number and he sends guys to fuck me raw.

All I ask is the guys are hung and hot. It the best rush: anonymous fuck, controlled by another guy that I've never even met face-to-face (and who may not have my best intentions) and I'm taking a hung dick raw.

Anyone experienced similar? Am I the only one who gets off on this?

yes since my first bf in my teens, pimped for smokes by him willingly

Guest 120DaysofSodom

Im all for this. Being blindfolded, put into handcuffs, and taken around a popular bathhouse and pranced around. Yeah, I live for shit like that!

I've been whored out at the baths by my Sir several times. Always satisfying. Hotel fuckparties have been attempted, but too damn many flakes...were lucky if just a couple of guys show. Planning a Las Vegas trip next month. Gonna give both scenes another go.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

It would be very thrilling to have a bottom I can whore out. It's like you get to control who  fucks the bottom but you also control who the top fucks as well. I tried to set this up once but it didn't work out. The  best part for me is how sleazy it feels to be the man in the middle, swapping pics back and forth, its even better when the bottom is picky because you have to sell both the top and the bottom to each other. And when you have a cum dump on one side and a generally straight shooter on the other side, you have to do some sweet talking to make it happen, it's like being a pimp except you don't collect your cut after. Even though I don't bottom I find the idea of pleasing an alpha male really appealing and while I probably wouldn't do it myself, it'd be an honor to find him a cum dump who can satisfy him. I think its even hotter for both guys to meet for the first time without ever having any contact with each other, not quite knowing what to expect, its purely physical some real pump and dump action. 

• Like 1

I would love to have a dominant use me or whore me out as it's my nature to be submissive. Twice, I came close to being "black owned". First time, I was younger and not as sure what I wanted. I was to take his female slut around and service guys and I was to keep her pussy cleaned after each encounter and also service his dick. Second time, another was training me and inviting other subs over for me to service. His family life changed and wasn't able to use me anymore. I have a top trans girl that surprises me with cocks to suck and swallow.

Yes! I have two regular muscle daddies I play with, they enjoy whoring me out to their friends and random guys. It’s such a turn on because the choice has been taken away from me. I’m told, not asked! As a good bottom I obey as it’s my job to please these men. They often just text me an address and a time or I’ve had random guys show up at my place. The guys are always told I’m a whore and should be treated accordingly. I love the feeling of having no control or knowing what to expect. 

• Like 4