Letting another guy control who fucks you

jaredk

Have you ever let another guy control who fucks you?

Just started doing this recently and it's been very hot.

Met a bud on a phone sex line and he set up a craigslist ad where he screens guys and identifies the ones he wants to fuck me. I do it when I'm out of town for work. I tell my bud the hotel and room number and he sends guys to fuck me raw.

All I ask is the guys are hung and hot. It the best rush: anonymous fuck, controlled by another guy that I've never even met face-to-face (and who may not have my best intentions) and I'm taking a hung dick raw.

Anyone experienced similar? Am I the only one who gets off on this?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

Yes I did this Saturday a friend and I went to a hotel he tied me spread eagle on the bed put a hood over my head and had guys over to fuck my hole's. it was extreamly hot I loved the feel of hard cock doing my tight hole all day and not knowing who it was or what they even looked like. I know my ass is still sore today and I have shit out more runny cum than ever before today

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, I have. I was in Vegas last March and my top bud, posted an ad on Craigslist.

"Hungry Bottom" Looking for anonymous loads.

I was blindfolded and I got fucked all night. 1on1, 3way, group. Largest group was 12 guys.

All fucked me rough and aggressively and dropped a load in me.

I love being controlled by top men that I dont even know and leaving me there used full of cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Very hot. I was in DC and near the airport when it happened and I wasn't blindfolded. The hot thing for me was answering the hotel room door and seeing a stranger who was ready to fuck me. Two guys who showed up appeared to be military, one guy appeared married and the other told me he was a pilot. It had to have been the hottest sexual experience and total headfuck I've ever had.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had a boyfriend who got off on watching other guys fuck me. He would contact tops on barebackrt.com and invite them over to fuck me. Sometimes he would blindfold me and not tell me who fucked me. I think some of the guys were guys I knew and would never willingly let them fuck me, so he gave them their chance and they took it. I went along with it because most of the time it was really hot and I'd get off on it too. We would go to circuit parties and he would invite guys over to our hotel room and control who bred my ass. Sometimes he would fuck them as they fucked me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

That's very hot. I've always been a top until recently, so for me there are multiple reasons I find this so hot:

1. Letting a complete and total stranger that you've never met face-to-face be the decider as to who's going to show up at your hotel room door. This is a complete head-trip for a typical top to have to give in and surrender control over to someone they've never met.

2. Having the stranger post your pic on Craigslist and literally screen the guys. For me, all I asked was the guys be hung and good looking. Other than that, someone else was deciding who was going to show up.

3. Opening the door to the hotel room and meeting someone who was going to dump their load inside me. And then, getting on the bed and letting them do what they came to do.

Each time I experienced this, I felt like a total bareback whore.

• Upvote 1

I've never done it, but have often thought it would be incredibly hot!! As many have said - to be so totally under another guy's control as to have HIM decide who fucks you!! Got to be the ultimate in submission!! Would love to find someone to "manage" my asshole like this. Any takers????

It was hot man and I'm totally hooked on doing it more. The hottest thing was knowing some stranger I've never met before is determining who gets to come and fuck me. The guy I did it with fucking loved the power/control aspect of it. He showed me the craigslist ad he put up and it was really direct: top who never bottoms wanting to get bred, never barebacked before - but wants to take it raw, out of town on business and ready to fuck right now in a hotel. hung bareback tops wanted.

• Like 1

think it would be hotter if you lost the hung and hot clause for him and you.you would not be sure what he's sending your way and it would be much hotter for him seeing who you'll take and where you draw the line.i mean after all what bottom wouldn't let a string of hot and hung guys fuck him

• Upvote 1

my ideal relationship would be having a partner who invited guys to come and fuck me bareback that he fancied then he would mount me straight after and dump his loads up me mixing it with theirs.....im not the type to play the field so obviously it would have to be with a partners approval only.....i rekon it would make a very interesting and long lasting relationship indeed.......i was with my ex for 14 yrs...im sure a situation like the above would make a relationship with me last forever.

• Upvote 3