Letting another guy control who fucks you

jaredk

On 5/30/2019 at 10:17 AM, rawsatyr said:

That whole concept of 'BEING WHORED OUT' makes me tingle. Had it happen a few time with my 'slut mentors' who just directed the action and next thing I know, some hot stranger's cock is up my ass with a whole crew of spectators watching. Spectators definitely add to the rush! Add randoms strangers groping me!

i had a close friend whose cock i played. he shared me w buds on occ, and at first i was uncertain....then became very certain it was my place

On 3/9/2016 at 12:15 AM, Guest BgchaserATX said:

I would love to find a man to control my ass, send guys over to breed me. Totally in his control who used me.

same here.

6 hours ago, Teeslad70 said:

For the past 6 months I've been meeting semi regularly with an older man who decides who I fuck.

He's introduced me to 2 other men so far and he promises more.

I can't even begin to describe how exciting I find it.

So hot! my advice is to enjoy every second of it. my biggest regret in college is not making more time to see the top who would whore me out to men and women he knew. It was so amazing to be tied, blindfolded, and not knowing anything about the person who was using me...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, asiansubslut said:

So hot! my advice is to enjoy every second of it. my biggest regret in college is not making more time to see the top who would whore me out to men and women he knew. It was so amazing to be tied, blindfolded, and not knowing anything about the person who was using me...

accepting your advice....as a form of being given direction !!

• Like 1

Had a guy on a couple occasions set up multiple players to breed me.  Ranged from 3 to 7 guys in one evening.  He'd usually join in but I got all loads.  Night with 7 turned into 10 loads delivered often 4 of us swapping every which way.  

On 3/6/2024 at 1:23 PM, Teeslad70 said:

For the past 6 months I've been meeting semi regularly with an older man who decides who I fuck.

He's introduced me to 2 other men so far and he promises more.

I can't even begin to describe how exciting I find it.

This is sooo hot! Would love to date an older man who introduces me to his friends,,,

On 3/6/2024 at 5:24 PM, faggot4play said:

i had a close friend whose cock i played. he shared me w buds on occ, and at first i was uncertain....then became very certain it was my place

being shared,,,

On 3/7/2024 at 6:23 AM, jagmanaz said:

Had a guy on a couple occasions set up multiple players to breed me.  Ranged from 3 to 7 guys in one evening.  He'd usually join in but I got all loads.  Night with 7 turned into 10 loads delivered often 4 of us swapping every which way.  

bred by a group of men, directed by a Master,,, I can dream at least, can't I?