Two o’clock in the afternoon and my dick was hard in my jock strap as I texted Joe “Right by your house. Wanna fuck?”

It took about two minutes for him to answer the text. “YES!!”

I put the car into drive and headed over.  Knowing his partner’s schedule, I knew we would have about three hours of fucking ahead of us before he got home.  When Joe answered the door he was surprised to see me dressed in scrubs with my hospital badge on. “Are we going to play doctor?”

“We can if you want,” I said, “but I’m dressed like this 'cause it was the only way to get out of the house. I told Tom I picked up an extra shift.  He thinks I’m at work.”

“Nice,” he commented as he slipped a finger in my waistband and pulled me close to him, kissing me hard. As we kissed he untied the drawstring on my pants and let them fall to the floor, rubbing my ass and snapping the elastic of the jock against my cheek.  He moved his hand to the front of my jock and took great pleasure in knowing my pre-cum was flowing.  Joe snared a strand of pre-cum from my cock head, and fed it to me.

“Mmmmmmmm,” I said tasting my sweet cum mix with his salty skin, but adding “I’d rather taste yours though.”

With that he pushed me down to my knees, undid the fly of his jeans, and pulled out his thick seven inch cock.  As it slid on my tongue I could taste his excitement.  He forced my head down to his thick bush, making me gag a little on the head of his cock.  Every time that I coughed on the size of his cock it would make him harder and harder.  After a few minutes of sucking him to a rock-hard state, he lifted be up, took my scrub top and the t-shirt under it off. I managed to get my pants off using only my feet.  He leaned me over the back of the couch and spent a few moments feeling the warmth of the crack of my ass.  “You know just what I like:  jockstrap, sneakers and tube socks.”  He loved those striped gym socks from the 70’s that came-up to the knee.  Joe knelt behind me, shirtless, his jeans undone, and started to furiously tongue my ass.  He had one of those tongues that could go deeper than some dicks.  He was a sloppy eater too, getting his spit all over the crack of my ass to the point that it would run down my legs so there was never the need for lube when Joe fucked me.  He obviously loved eating ass, because I could see his rock hard cock sticking out of his jeans.

After I was good and wet, Joe stood up and positioned his thick cock at the entrance to my ass with the order “Push back on it boy.”  Slowly, I pushed against the couch and felt his cock slide into me.  It seemed like an eternity as I slowly got used to Joe’s mammoth girth.  Finally I could feel his bush against my ass his long heavy balls touching mine, which earned me the remark “Good boy.”  At first Joe started out slowly pumping his cock in and out of me, sometimes letting it slip all the way out and shoving it back in, making me whimper a little as my ass had to stretch out again around his cock.

As he fucked me he picked up his pace and his pre-cum was taking over the job that his spit had started.  The more he fucked me the faster he would go and the more pre-cum he would produce.  Every time he pulled away and slammed back into me I could feel his pre-cum and spit spatter between us.  My whole ass and his entire crotch were covered in a mixture of pre-cum, spit and ass juice.  I knew what was coming next from past experience with Joe.  As he got closer to coming he fucked me so hard that it bordered on violence.  He had no regard for any pain or discomfort that I might be in and only cared about releasing his load within me.  This was when I loved getting fucked by him the most.

Faster and faster the strokes came.  Every now and then he would accidentally pull back to far and his cock would pop-out completely, and then he would shove it back in with a tremendous force.  I could feel our juices dripping down my legs as he grunted “Fucking little slut.  Fucking little bitch.  Who’s fucking whore are you?”

“You are, Sir.”

“Fucking right.  You’re my whore.  My little fucking whore.”

Suddenly his strokes got even harder and faster until he slammed into me and pinned me against the back of the couch and held me there.  I could feel his balls emptying into my ass.  After the first few initial spurts he did a few slow strokes in me to get the rest of the load out, shuddering as the head of his enormous cock rubbed along the inside of my ass.  Once he fully withdrew, he snapped out the same order he always gave, commanding “Clean it off bitch.”

Instantly I spun around and knelt in front of his dripping engorged cock and took it in my mouth.  I could taste his cum, his spit and my ass all mixed together in an intoxicating cocktail.  Suddenly I could taste his piss in my mouth.  He always gave a little warning shot before giving me the full stream.  “Don’t spill any bitch.”  He let go with a hot stream in my mouth.  I swallowed every drop, which earned me a bit more praise:  “Good boy.  Stand up.”

As I stood he cupped the front of my jock with his hand and licked of the copious amount of pre-cum that had gathered during my impalement on his cock.  He kissed me, backing my up to the couch and pushing me over so that my legs were in the air and he had full access to my used hole.  He pulled by throbbing cock out from under my jock and let it rest against me as he stuck two fingers in my sore hole.  Each time he went in and massaged my prostate, my cock would jump.  I went to reach for my cock and got slapped across the face. “That’s my cock to play with, not your's, Bitch.  Touch it again and I’ll have to restrain you.”  To make sure I didn’t go for it again, I put my hands behind my back and just let him pleasure me.

It seemed like forever as he played with my hole and stroke my cock using the cum he had deposited within me.  He would get me almost to the point of coming and then let my cock go before I had the chance, repeating this over and over until he knew that the next time I would have no choice but to spew my load all over his living room.  Then, just before I blew, he leaned over, took my cock into his mouth and sucked me off, even as he continued to finger my ass.  It was all too much for me and I suddenly felt myself coming in his mouth.  Once he was sure I was done, he grabbed me by the throat and brought me up to a sitting position.  He then kissed me and released all of my cum into my mouth.  We must have kissed for ten minutes, exchanging my load back and forth between our mouths.

“Come on, let’s go get you cleaned up so you can go to work,” he remarked, enjoying the lie I would give Tom.  Of course once in the shower he got hard again so he pinned me against the wall and again impaled me with his thick member.  As my hole was swollen from his first attack, the pain was unbelievable, but so was the pleasure.  Being a bit of a sadist, he took great pleasure in knowing how painful it was for me as he fucked me faster and faster.  Just as I thought I couldn’t take another moment of his fucking, he came in my ass, remaining lodged in my hole until he went soft.  Upon withdrawing, a pool of blood and cum dumped out of my ass onto the shower floor.  And, as before, he commanded me to swallow his cock until it was thoroughly cleaned.

We were in the living room and I was getting dressed when he asked what I was going to do with the rest of my evening.  Normally, my partner wouldn’t see me until the following morning. “Guess I’ll go get a bite to eat and see a movie or three,” I said.

“I got a better idea.  Bend over.”

Thinking he wanted to fuck me again, I remarked “We don’t have time for another session.”

He slapped me across the face. “Shut the fuck up and do as you’re told.”

I bent over the couch, wearing only my jock. “Spread your ass.” I spread my ass and suddenly there was a camera flash behind me. “Got it. Get dressed.”

As I got dressed he explained his plan. “I’m going to make a Craigslist ad for you and you’re going to go to whatever address I tell you for the rest of the night.  After every stop the guy will take a pic of your hole and send it to me.  Once I feel you’ve been fucked enough, I’ll send you a text letting you know that I’m satisfied.  At this point you can go home, go eat, or do whatever you want.”  When I was finished getting dressed, Joe told me to go to the grocery store down the street from him and wait in my car for instructions.

It was about a half hour when I finally got an address texted to me from Joe.  I couldn’t help but get hard in my jock again thinking about what or who might be awaiting me at this mysterious address.  The address ended up being a mechanic’s shop that I recognized from their advertisements in the local gay magazine.  As I pulled into the lot one of the bays opened and a man in his early 50’s wearing a blue mechanic’s overalls unzipped almost to the crotch motioned for me to drive in.  Once my car was in the bay the giant steel door closed behind me and the man opened my door and asked “Are you Joe’s whore?”

“Yes Sir,” I replied as I got out of the car.

He smelled like he had worked hard all day and my eyes couldn’t help but to follow his open zipper down his hairy body to a little patch of pubes sticking out where the zipper came together.  “Good answer.  Get undressed to your shoes socks and that jock I saw in the pic.”  I did as instructed and the mechanic took a minute to fondle me briefly and check out the merchandise.  “Follow me.”

The mechanic led me to a back room that was dimly lit, all around us were shelves of car parts and in the middle of the room was an empty engine hoist.  He took a piece of steel chain that had a clasp at one end and a big ring at the other and put it around my chest.  He got the chain pretty tight on me then hook the clasp onto a link of the chain and the ring dangled from the center of my chest.  He then pushed me back towards the engine hoist and hooked the ring to it.  The whole time he was getting me ready I could see his massive cock growing in his overalls.

Once I was secured to the hoist, he unzipped his overalls the rest of the way, slid them off his shoulders and pushed them down to his knees.  His cock was longer the Joe’s and about the same enormous girth.  “You still got Joe's load inside you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Push a little of him out or this is going to hurt like a son-of-a-bitch.”  With that the mechanic lifted my calves onto his shoulders and I carefully released a little bit of Joe’s cum.  “Good boy.”  The mechanic rubbed his hard cock all around my ass and then with one hard motion shoved his cock into my swollen sore hole.  I couldn’t help but scream, but he didn’t care all it did was make him harder the more that I screamed.  “Yeah, fuckin’ little whore.  Like hearin’ you scream like a little bitch.”  I would have thought that Joe’s cum would have lubed my ass up better, but there was still a lot of friction between the mechanic’s cock and my innards.  With every pump inside of me my cock oozed out more and more pre-cum until it looked as if I had pissed myself.  After a good twenty minutes of non-stop pounding the mechanic let out a big scream and I could feel his load shooting inside of me.  He didn’t wait to go soft inside of me, instead he pulled his cock out, wiped it off with a blue shop towel and threw it on the floor.  He then came over and undid the chain around my chest.  “Lean up against that bench over there so I can send Joe his pic.”

“Yes Sir.”

I bent over the bench and spread my cheeks until I saw the flash of the mechanic’s camera.  He led me out to the bay where my car and clothes were waiting for me.  As soon as my ass was covered he opened the door and walked back in towards his office.  I got in my car and checked my phone for Joe’s instructions.  He sent me a text with my latest pic and told me to go to an adult theatre in a seedy part of town.  I was to go to the part of the theatre that had the private booths and enter the third one on the right.

Arriving at the theatre, I found the third booth on the right and opened the door.  A tall skinny redhead was standing in the room playing with a guy’s cock that had come through the glory hole from the booth next door. “Who owns you?”

“Joe does.  He sent me.”

“Lock the door, then come over here and help this guy out.” He waved the partially hard cock coming through the wall at me.  I slid the lock in the door and reached for the cock in the wall.  The redhead grabbed me by my hair and shoved my face towards the cock. “Suck it you stupid bitch.”  I took the cock in my mouth.  It was obvious from the saltiness and the pungent odor of sweat that this was somebody who worked outside all day and was just getting off before going home.  While I sucked on the cock in the wall, the redhead undid my drawstring and my pants fell to my ankles, murmuring to himself “Nice.”  He then spat on my hole then jammed a few fingers in.  The next thing I heard was his pants unzipping and him spitting on his cock.  Then he slammed the entire length of his cock into my hole, making me tense up and squeeze his cock with my sphincter. “Relax whore.  It's not like you haven’t had any cock in there recently.”  With him still balls deep inside of me I slowly relaxed and he started to fuck me hard and fast.  All the cum from the earlier deposits was sloshing around and making his dick super slick.

Meanwhile, there was no longer any question about how hard the cock in my mouth was:  it was rock hard and the guy's balls were growing tighter and tighter against the base.  Behind me the redhead was breathing hard and telling me how he was going to pump my ass full of jizz.  After a few moments more the redhead came in my ass, yanking out his hard cock once he was done pumping his load in me.  “Clean off my cock and get that cock inside of you.”

As I started to suck the redhead I positioned my ass on the cock coming through the wall and backed up onto it until my ass was firm against the wall.  The anonymous partner then started to fuck me hard and it wasn’t long until I heard him moaning on the other side of the wall while his cock pumped another load in me.  “Now clean of his cock while I get a pic for Joe.”  Once again the familiar flash went off behind me as I cleaned off the stranger’s cock, followed by him unlatching the door and exiting with the door wide open for everyone to see what a whore I was.  Just then the manager of the theater happened to walk by and came into the room.  He cleared his throat and I stood straight up with a startle.  “We don’t allow that sort of thing in here.  You’ve got two choices as I see it:  I call the cops or I fuck you before you leave.”

I didn’t say anything; I just bent over in front of the manager exposing my used hole. “Fuckin’ whore, I knew you’d choose that.”  He unzipped, letting his hard cock flop out and hit my ass.  He stuck a few fingers in my hole and spread some cum around my hole then he shove his cock in and went to town on my ass.  It didn’t take him long before he was squirting jizz in my hole.   After he had pulled out and I had cleaned off his cock I asked, “Can you take a pic and text it to my owner?”

“Fuck yeah, why not?”  I bent over and he took a pic of my ass to send to Joe.  This time I was quick to get my pants up and followed the manager out of the booth.

When I got back to the car and sat down I could feel my sore hole under me. It was aching from all the use it was getting.  I was half hoping Joe would be satisfied when I received his next text. “YOU FUCKING WHORE! YOU LET SOMEBODY USE MY PROPERTY WITHOUT ASKING!! THAT’S GONNA COST YA!”  About fifteen minutes later I got a text from Joe.  It was to an address on the western edge of town and message saying to speak to Bill at the gate.  I put the car in gear and got on the highway headed for my next assignment.  To my surprise the address led me to the gate of the state prison.  I pulled up to the guard shack and a uniformed officer came out.  “Can I help you son?”

“I’m looking for Bill.”

“I’m Bill.”

“Joe sent me.”

A smile crept over Bill’s face. “Just a minute.”  Bill went back inside the guard shack and talked with the other two guards sitting inside.  They both got up and got a good look at me before Bill came back out with the instruction “Park next to that black Chevy over there and I’ll let you in.  Make sure your pockets are empty and leave your keys in your car.”  I drove over and parked next to a lifted Chevy truck.  Then I placed my wallet, keys and phone in the glove box and got out of the car.  Bill was sauntering over as I got out.  “Put your hands against the vehicle and spread your legs.”  Upon hearing this I instantly got hard in my jock again.  Unfortunately, Bill was only making the request in order to search me.  He patted me down everywhere and when he felt my erection under my pants he said under his breathe, “Fuckin’ faggot.”

Once he was satisfied I wasn’t carrying any potential weapons he motioned for me to follow him.  We walked for a while passing through two chain-link gates and finally into a building made of concrete block.  Towards the end of a long hall we entered an office door with a plaque that read 'WARDEN'.  Inside was a modest office suite with two chairs facing the desk, “Sit here and wait for the warden.”  I sat down and Bill left the office, locking me in behind him.  My erection was still going strong at the thought of being fucked by a warden in a prison.  Little did I know what the warden had in mind for me.

After a few minutes had passed I could hear shoes against the concrete hallway stop outside the door and then the tumblers in the lock start to turn.  The door opened to reveal a mid-fifties man in a suit and tie who proceeded to walk over to the corner of the desk and sit with his legs apart so that one was on the floor and the other dangled off the edge of the desk.  This position allows for the thin fabric of his pants to rest tightly against what looked to be an enormous cock and balls.  I could help but stare at this man’s big package.  He lifted my head by my chin to meet his gaze.  “Joe said you were a whore.”

“Yes Sir.”

“He also said you needed to be punished for letting a stranger use his property.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Best way I can think to make a whore quite giving it away is to use it up.”

“I don’t understand Sir.”

“You will, but first I want to use that ass while it’s in one piece.”  The warden got up and sat in his big leather office chair.  “I want you completely naked and on your knees in front of me.”

“Yes Sir.”

I stripped and knelt in front of the warden who, meanwhile, had unzipped and pulled his big cock and balls out of his pants.  I was absolutely fascinated by his balls as they were bar far the largest, lowest hanging set of nuts I had ever seen on a man.  In fact they actually came out of his fly and draped down to the point that they rested on the leather of the chair.

“Play with my balls while you suck my cock.  I like ‘em pulled on.”

Happily I obliged the man and started feverishly sucking on his cock while yanking and twisting his big balls.  He didn’t say much except to instruct me to slap his balls a little.  Whenever I gave them a light paddle with my free hand his cock would jump in my mouth a put out a drop of pre-cum.  After a half hour of sucking his cock the warden wanted my ass.  He turned me around and had me lean against the desk long enough to spit on my hole and work some of the loads out of my ass to use for lube.

While his dick was only five to six inches in length, his mushroom cock head was amazingly large, and was even more menacing as he was wearing a gauge '0' PA through the hole.  It felt awesome as I lowered my sore ass down onto this massive mushroom head and his piercing rubbed exquisitely against the inside of my ass.  He let me ride it for twenty minutes, just enjoying myself and having a good time.  Then he started to swell up like he was going to cum, that’s when he bent me over the desk and started to really fuck me hard.  Within ten minutes or so he was pumping a hot load in my hole.  He held my head down on his desk as his cock went soft inside of me.  As he was waiting to pull out I heard his desk drawer open and then a sharp stick in my right butt cheek.

The next thing I remember was waking up against a cold floor and my hands being cuffed together around something metal.  As my eyes gradually cleared I was able to make out that I was in the communal showers.  I tried to get up, but whatever I had been drugged with still had an effect over my muscles.  Suddenly there was an alarming sounding off and what sounded like a stampeded of men coming towards the recesses of the shower where I was positioned.  Sure enough, it had been the morning wake-up bell and the first thing the inmates did apparently was head in for a morning shower.  Gradually I mustered enough energy to get myself to standing position just as the first of the men came in.  They filled the room like swarming cockroaches and I was suddenly surrounded by muscled prisoners who were all laughing at me.

“Hey look what the warden got us for good behavior,” said a tall white skinhead feeling the crack of my ass.  As he pulled out a finger with shiny cum all over it he laughed and said, “Fuck it’s been used already.”  All the men laughed at me as they stroked their morning hard-ons.  “Here’s the deal whore, you’ve pissed off somebody pretty badly and you ain’t gettin’ out of here till we all get a chance to fuck you.  So bend that ass over and take what you got comin’ to ya.”

I did as I was told and the instant my ass opened up a cock was shoved in it.  These guys weren’t so much as fucking me as they were using my asshole in place of their hands.  One by one every one of shoved his cock into me, pumping furiously until he came.  Given that they all had wanted to fuck me, but also had only a few minutes to also get a shower, the line of men moved quite quickly.  As each man came, he would withdraw, soap up his softening cock, rinse off and leave.  After an hour of constant fucking by a seemly endless number of men, another bell went off and the inmates left as quickly as they had come in.  I stayed frozen in the shower, bent over and watching cum and blood pool at my feet.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye was a familiar pair of leather boots.  It was Joe, dressed in a prison guard’s uniform.  I must have looked surprised to see him. “Yep, I’m a guard here.”  In his hands were my clothes.  He took a key from his belt and undid the handcuffs.  “Here, get dressed.”

“Yes Sir.” I got dressed quickly.

“Come on.” Joe led me from the showers and out of the prison through various doors and gates until we finally ended up at my car. “Same time next week and next time I whore you out I better only get pictures from people I’ve given permission to be in that ass.”

“Yes Sir.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thats what I need to be dominated and whored out to anyone my master sent me to.

I give it away all the time wish I could be punished with a gangbang by a bunch of horny prisoners.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...