The Copper Pozzes Me

tony47

:* About a year ago I was having some trouble with an ex-BF of mine who wanted me back. I had given him a firm no, but then things began to escalate as he began making abusive telephone calls and leaving me vile text messages, but one particular day I came home to find my entire flat had been turned over. It was one hell of a mess. I checked around, and while it didn't look like anything was missing, nevertheless I rang the police and they said they would send someone round. Well the copper they sent around was in his 30s, blond hair, blue eyes, about 6 feet tall. Mmmmmmmmm, I thought to myself. Not bad. He looked around, took down some notes, and asked me my name. I replied with my name and age. I couldn't help stop staring at him. Not only was he stunningly handsome, his uniform also fitted him perfectly. I found myself offering him a drink and to my pleasure we ended-up sitting in the kitchen talking. I gave him a summary of what I knew my ex had been doing, and that I suspected he was behind the violation of my flat. I went on describing my ex's behavior since I had declined to reconnect with him.

The copper then asked if I had anyone else in my life. I initially thought his was question was strange, but then surmised he was he was just getting background questions. I replied, no I hadn't as I wanted to explore the field a bit. The PC then shifted uncomfortably in the chair and gave a load cough to clear his throat. By then I was day dreaming of the copper fucking me raw, any way he wanted. He brought me back down to Earth, however, by calling my name. I smiled and replied "Yes?" He looked somewhat flustered. I asked him "What's wrong?" He replied "Nothing," but his face gave everything away. I found myself rising, walking around the table, leaning forward and kissing him. Our mouths met greedily, tongues exploring each other's mouths and lips. Mmmmmmmmm.

I urged him to stand up, I unbuttoned his belt and trousers, and pulled-down his boxers. "Oh my, what a beautiful cock" I murmured. It was at least eight inches long, was quite thick and uncut. I began to lick the long delicious shaft, and then took him into my mouth. He placed his hand behind my head to make sure I didn't come off it. Then I noticed a certain tattoo on his inner thigh: it was the biohazard tattoo, but I was to caught up to care. Having this copper in front of me, his cock in my mouth.

> More to come soon!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 3

The Copper Pozzes Me, Part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was greedily sucking his cock when he ordered me to strip, which I did in a flash. My own cock was hard and straining as he felt me up, saying "Nice one." I leaned-over the table and saying "Take me - plow my ass with your big truncheon." He placed his hard raw cock at the entrance to my hole. My ass twitched at the thought he spit on his hand rubbed my hole with his spit then proceeded to enter me. Oh, the euphoria of taking raw cock in ass! All I kept saying was 'Fuck me, fuck me. Please." the PC asked if I was sure. I panted-out my reply "Please, please, just do it."

He began pounding my butt. I moaned in ecstasy. A big cock was pounding my hole. A big cock was fucking me hard making my rigid cock rub up against the table top. All I could do was grunt and say "Fuck me hard. Fuck me raw." After a few minutes the PC grunted "I'm about to cum" to which I grunted my reply, "Give it me, man." He announced his orgasm saying "I'm cumming!" and "Take my toxic jizz in to your ass, bitch!" I replied "I want it! Give it to me!"

With his few final thrusts, I felt him unload in my ass. By this time I had also shot my wad, but I didn't care. He pulled out his cock still dripping I bent down and suck his cock clean. I tasted some blood on his cock, so I knew and hoped I had been bred. "There you go, fucker" he said as he hurried pulled up his pants and adjusted his uniform. I stood-up, and in a state of euphoria said "Anytime, Sir." He smiled, saying he had to go. I licked up all my cum that was smeared on the table top, and then showered.

A few weeks later I felt ill - really ill, so I went to the doctor. He took some blood which came back negative at that time, but he recommended I return in a few months for further tests. The next test came back poz. My mind was a whirl of emotions. Euphoria, yet sadness as well. When I got back to my flat I left a message for the PC who rang me back, cutting me short by saying simply that he wanted to see me again. I assented to his proposal, and suggested he drop by after his shift. Upon his arrival, I told him the news. He kissed me greedily then said "I have a surprise for you as he opened the door to my flat, and in walked my ex BF. "What the fuck?" I snarled, "What is he doing here ?" Then, to my shock, my ex and the copper kissed deeply, long and hard.

The PC explained "This has been a set-up, Mate, to get you to join our club." I sat down, shocked, listening to how they had planned the entire undertaking. They wanted me to serve as their fuck toy from then on. They both smiled, approached me, removed my clothing, until I stood naked. They also stripped, presenting themselves for my adoration. How could I refuse? We now live as poz trio, picking-up and pozzing neg asses. I am very happy and content. I have the best life in the world with my two poz fuck buddies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE STORIES SOON ENJOY XXX

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...