Home Depot Day Laborers--Breeders

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

I need to get bred on a daily basis and on a recent trips to home depot i noticed lots of "day workers" hang out and try and hit u up to do work....i have always fantasized about trying to get one or a few of them to fuck me in my panel van......as i was leaving today two tall skinny black dudes approached me and said they needed work.....i thought what the fuck i am going to give this a try....i said hop in and popped the door lock and they both climbed in the back....the one dude said what is the work....i looked in the rear view mirror and said 25 bucks for each of you to fuck my ass....they both looked at me like i was crazy. One of the guys said "I aint no fag" and opened the door and got out---I kept looking at the other dude and he pulled the door shut. He surprisingly said "I'll fuck you for his 25 and my 25......" Fuck my hole was twitching as i climbed in the back....i go crazy for black cock----especially street black----there are no seats in the back and he was sitting against the side of the van.....i got between his legs and worked his pants down----fuckin' nice long uncut dick with a huge hood of foreskin......i sucked him to get him hard and then turned my ass towards him and begged him to fuck me.....he spit on my cunt and drove it in.......he nutted in no time and then pulled out-----i gave him the fifty bucks and told him to pass the word around that i will pay to get bred......he said he would def look for me next time....!!!!! will keep you all posted if this turns into a regular breeder pool for me....

I need to get bred on a daily basis and on a recent trips to home depot i noticed lots of "day workers" hang out and try and hit u up to do work....i have always fantasized about trying to get one or a few of them to fuck me in my panel van......as i was leaving today two tall skinny black dudes approached me and said they needed work.....i thought what the fuck i am going to give this a try....i said hop in and popped the door lock and they both climbed in the back....the one dude said what is the work....i looked in the rear view mirror and said 25 bucks for each of you to fuck my ass....they both looked at me like i was crazy. One of the guys said "I aint no fag" and opened the door and got out---I kept looking at the other dude and he pulled the door shut. He surprisingly said "I'll fuck you for his 25 and my 25......" Fuck my hole was twitching as i climbed in the back....i go crazy for black cock----especially street black----there are no seats in the back and he was sitting against the side of the van.....i got between his legs and worked his pants down----fuckin' nice long uncut dick with a huge hood of foreskin......i sucked him to get him hard and then turned my ass towards him and begged him to fuck me.....he spit on my cunt and drove it in.......he nutted in no time and then pulled out-----i gave him the fifty bucks and told him to pass the word around that i will pay to get bred......he said he would def look for me next time....!!!!! will keep you all posted if this turns into a regular breeder pool for me....

Good job with the idea! I would take this one step further. Have cheap business cards made up that have a picture of your filled cunt. Put your cell phone number on it, or an e-mail address (for contact) and give it out to people. It pays to advertise!

• Upvote 2

• Administrators

FYI - laborers in NYC (where it's pretty expensive), get about $120-150/day. The rates are probably lower where you are, so you just paid the guy a half days wages for a few minutes of work.

Got together with two of my hot jock buds last night. We're all 6'1+ in height, muscled bodies, and hung. We've played together off and on over the past year and have always had intense sex, but always safe. Yesterday we had another jock join us, the finest looking guy i've ever seen. This guy was 6'6, 205lbs, pure muscles, sculptured abs, an absolutely handsome fuck. So the four of us sucked, kissed, got hot and sweaty and started fingering each others asses. My one bud who has a really large cock 9" thick, started sliding his bare cock into the tall dude. That got me hot and so i had my other surfer-jock bud do the same. Before long we were all fucking back and forth drilling each other raw. This went on for a good hour, sweat was pouring down all our bodies. Finally my big-cock dude pulls out and busts his load, followed by the tall Adonis, then my surf bud, and finally me. Cum was everywhere. While I would have enjoyed taking all this cum up my ass, it was by far the most intense fuck session I have had to date.

• Upvote 3

• 2 years later...

Sounds like a hot encounter!

Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, the day laborers are mostly Latino. I've always wanted to strike up some conversations and see if there's a guy in need of some relief, possibly living up here away from his wife.

I also notice a lot of dried cum on the stall walls at my local Home Depot, and small peep-holes that guys have carved by hand. I bet that there's restroom action, though I don't know the right days and times.

• 2 weeks later...