Two Virgins learn from Coach and his Boy...

I grew up in a very small town. In High School I had gone on a few dates with boys, kissed one or two, and jerked one off, but nothing more. I had figured out I was gay, but didn't even know if I was a top or a bottom. That started to change within two weeks of starting college. During Orientation, I met a really cute guy named Joe. We had the same major, lots in common, and he was gorgeous. He was nearly six feet tall, sandy blond hair, strong nordic cheekbones, and a sleek taught body from years of being on the high school regional swim team, which he was now joining in college too. We were both inexperienced when it came to sex, which we both realized the first time we managed to get a dorm room alone for the night. We sloppily kissed and rolled around on the bed, but didn't know how to suck cock yet, and certainly no anal. Essentially, we were both virgins. The fact that we were both eighteen meant we could cum quickly and stay hard enough to cum again mere minutes later.

A few weeks into our first semester, I went to his first swim meet. I was proud of him for being out to all of his teammates and coach. The match was great and I loved watching all of the Juniors and Seniors in their skimpy speedos, soaking wet and clinging to every inch of what little they covered. And on top of that, they won! Afterwards, he introduced me to his coach and some of the guys on the team. His coach, who insisted everyone call him by his first name, Tony, told us he was having a celebratory party that weekend. Tony was beautiful. He could have been a lumber jack if he wasn't a college swim coach. He had red hair, turning ever so slightly salt-and-pepper at the temples and thinning on top, sideburns, and a bushy mustache. While most of the boys he coached were pale and slim, he was tan and beefy. His shoulders were broad, pulling the buttons of his tight polo shirt open, revealing a few tufts of chest hair. Needless to say, I was watering at the mouth!I was excited to go and hang out with such a hot group of guys, and such a hot coach!

Saturday rolled around, and Joe and I managed to get an hour together in my dorm room before leaving to drive to Tony's house for the party. After maneuvering into an awkward sixty-nine position, I managed to get the head of his uncut cock in my mouth for about thirty seconds before he filled my mouth with his salty cum. I put my hands on the back of Joe's head and tried to aim his lips to my cock, but he seemed to miss my cues. He licked at my dick, while jerking my dick so hard it was starting to hurt, but I shot off anyway, all over his face. I reeled around and licked my jizz off of Joe's chiseled face. He squirmed and pulled away, sort of grossed out by the thought of eating cum. He grabbed his briefs off of the floor and used them to mop his face off as I chuckled, saying, "You'll get used to that if we keep this up. You might even learn to like the taste." He laughed and suggested we get ready to go or we would be late. We pulled our clothing on, but he decided to skip the underwear and chucked it into my laundry hamper.

We showed up at Tony's house only a few minutes late and must have been the last people to arrive as the driveway and street in front of the house was packed with cars. All of the lights were on and we could hear music all the way from the street. We rang the bell, and a few seconds later, Tony met us at the door. He was wearing a thin linen shirt, unbuttoned at the front and practically see-through. As my eyes dropped from his burly chest down to his fuzzy belly button, and then lower to a massive bulge in his tight shorts, my jaw dropped and Tony smirked as Joe slapped me across the belly saying "Dude, quit checking out my Coach!" I didn't know if either one thought it was funny or not. Tony ushered us inside saying "I want you to meet my parter, Charlie." Woah! I had no clue Tony was gay!

His house was huge and we wandered through a few rooms and out onto a backyard deck before finding Charlie. He had a tray full of red cups, and he was passing out cocktails to the older team mates. Charlie was younger than Tony, but older than all of the guys on the team. He looked like he might have been Latin, or maybe Greek, with dark curly hair, dark eyes, and a great tan, a bit shorter than me, but in great shape, with a toned chest clearly visible under a tight t-shirt. He started to offer me and Joe a drink, and Tony stopped him, saying "I'm not sure these guys are of age...." Charlie smiled slyly saying, "Right. Wouldn't want to corrupt your students." With that, some of the guys close enough to hear started laughing. Charlie laughed too, and then went to go get us some fruit punch instead. I looked around and realized that there were no girls there. I figured that Tony would have invited his team members' girlfriends too, but I guess not. The teammates there seemed to know each other pretty well and didn't seem lonely without their girlfriends at all.

As we continued to scope out the scene, I saw the massive pool in the backyard. It must have been at least a quarter of an Olympic-sized pool. With the sun starting to go down, the lights under the water turned on. Charlie put his hand on my shoulder as he handed me some punch and asked "Hey, you wanna go for a swim?" I replied "Sure, but I didn't bring a suit." “No problem,” said Charlie. You're wearing underwear right? That'll do.” “Well, I'm not. We, er, got distracted on the way over...” grinned Joe. Tony Put his big bear arm around Joe and smiled, saying "No worries, man. I'm sure I've got something you can borrow. My size might be a big big on you, but it'll do in a pinch. Come with me." “Okay. Dive in, guys, don't wait for us!” said Joe as Tony ushered him away. Charlie started "First one in's a rotten..." "EGG!" some of the guys standing around shouted. Charlie and the rest of the guys started peeling off their shirts and dropping their shorts. One or two of the swim team guys were nude, but I figured, what the hell. If they're not embarrassed why should I be? I stripped down to my white Calvins and dove in.

We all splashed around, laughing and horse-playing as I met some of the guys who I had been ogling around campus and at the swim meet. There must have been ten guys there, along with Charlie. The way they were teasing each other made me think some of them might be gay or might even be boyfriends. I got confused when I saw Dan kissing Mike and then Mike kissing Andrew. If Dan and Mike were dating, why would he kiss Andrew? I couldn't help but spring a woody. My hard-on got even harder when I saw Mike kiss Charlie and Andrew kiss Dan. I thought 'Where's Joe? He's missing all of the fun' while all around me, guys were making out with each other and pulling each other's bathing suits or underwear down.

Charlie sidled up to me and smiled as he put his hands on my chest, sliding down to my cock, pulling my briefs down and wrapping his hand around my dick. “Whoah, we should stop this,” I weakly protested. I desperately wanted to kiss Charlie, but didn't want to upset Joe. “What about Joe,” I asked. “What about Joe,” Charlie said. All the while, Charlie was milking my dick under the water. By this time, we had two or three guys surrounding us, rubbing their hands all over our bodies. Dan leaned in close, still jerking my dick, and whispered, “What do you think Tony is doing with Joe right now?” I looked around and didn't see either of them and thought 'Maybe I should go inside and check on Joe' but before I could try to pull away from the group, I was shooting a load into the pool. “Finished so soon?” Charlie asked. Andrew shouted, “I bet he's got another load or two!” With that, two boys hoisted me, nude and hard, onto the edge of the pool. Mike pushed my shoulders back until I was on my back. He then got up and aimed his massive dick into my mouth. I gagged immediately, but he just kept shoving it in. He took a break as I caught my breath. Next to me, Andrew was starting to fuck Dan. I couldn't help but notice that Andrew's dick was sliding into Dan's ass without a condom. I had never seen even in a video gay sex without a condom. Dan was moaning like it felt really good.

Then, I saw Charlie standing in the water. He smiled at me and started to lift my legs as he stroked his dick. He leaned over me and kissed me hard. As he mashed his wet lips against mine, I felt his cock poking at my virgin hole. I was okay with him fucking me, but worried about protection. “What about a condom?” I asked. “Listen kid. I don't have anything you couldn't catch from any of the guys here. Don't worry about it...” I figured, whatever. If it was going to be my first time, I wanted to feel what it was really like. Charlie was gentler than I expected and took his time working his tool into me. He pumped away as I felt my back rubbing back and forth against the wet concrete beneath me. It never hurt and I swear I could feel his heart beating through my hole. Charlie picked up his pace as the guys around were cheering us on. He slammed into me a few more times and then held still. I didn't know it then, but he was cumming in my hole. He pulled out as the guys were cheering and clapping. I was grinning, happy to no longer be a virgin, but sort of sad that my first time hadn't been with Joe. I knew Joe and Tony must have been able to hear the commotion from inside even over the booming music. Andrew pulled out of Dan and asked me if I was ready for another round. I said, “Well, maybe later, but I want to check on Joe first and make sure he's okay.” Charlie slapped his softening cock against my legs and laughed. “I bet I know where to find them,” he snickered as he climbed out of the water and helped me up.

I stumbled to my feet as Charlie took my hand. Mike handed me a towel. I dried off a bit, noticing then what must have been Charlie's cum dripping out of my hole and onto my thighs. The guys kept on playing together as Charlie led me inside. In the kitchen, he gave me a glass of water. I didn't hear anything in the house except for the bass of the music from outside. Charlie leaned in and kissed me. “Tony sure knows how to pick 'em” he said. “He didn't pick me. I'm not on the team,” I replied. “Joe's on the team.” “You'll both be on the team if tonight goes the way it should. And once you're on this team, you're on it for life.” Charlie mussed my hair and smacked my bare ass. “Let's go upstairs...”

To be continued......

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

Charlie led me through the house, and up a flight of stairs. At the top step, he reached for my cock and jerked it a few times. “I want you to be ready to jump into whatever action we find. I'm sure Tony will be teaching your boyfriend a few things about being on our team.”

We walked past a few closed doors, and then stopped at one that was cracked open. “Take a peek,” Charlie whispered, as he licked my ear. “I'm sure you'll like what you see.” In the dim light of the bedside table, I could see two bodies on the bed. I knew immediately that it was Tony and my virgin boyfriend, Joe. Tony was sitting up, leaning against the headboard as my boy's head was bobbing up and down on his dick. Charlie creaked the door open. Tony noticed we were there, but Joe was so busy, he didn't stop what he was doing. I guess I must have had more experience giving head, because Joe was mostly licking up and down on Tony's thick uncut monster. It looked like it had to be at least eight inches long. Poor Joe could only get his mouth over the very tip without gagging. Tony smiled at me asking, “Did Charlie make you one of us yet?” I nodded, without saying anything, my mouth hanging open. I felt my cock hardening even more. I was so turned on watching this older stud use my boyfriend's mouth. “Guess you haven't taught him much about fucking, huh?” “No.” Joe kept on slobbering on Tony's cock. “Oh yeah, boy, get it nice and wet. You'll be glad you did.” Tony asked Charlie, “Is that boy any better at cock sucking than this one?” “Dunno,” said Charlie. “I didn't get his mouth on my dick. I went right for his sweet hole. And I filled it up with hot dirty cum, just like I thought you'd like.” “Good boy, Charlie...”

Tony waved at me again, and I walked closer. All the while, Joe was slobbering all Tony's meat and didn't even look up. Tony instructed me, “Get your dick in my mouth, boy. Joe, watch this.” At that Joe looked up in time to see Tony swallow my dick all the way to the base. He did this over and over. I looked at Joe, freaked out that this would totally ruin our relationship. He didn't even seem to notice what was going on; his eyes were glazed over and it was like he was in another world. “Alright, boy. Show Joe how it's done.” I knelt down beside my boyfriend and tried to swallow Tony's cock. I got farther than Joe did, and managed to do so without gagging. “Deeper. Deeper. Keep those teeth away from my dick, boy.” After blowing him for a minute or two, Joe started licking his dick. Our tongues flicked each other as they met on Tony's cock. The sensation gave me shivers. Tony was cheering us on as Charlie watched, slowly jacking his dick and rubbing his hands over his hair chest, tweaking his nipples. Tony looked up, and told Charlie to get Joe ready. I knew what was coming next, even if Joe was too blissed-out to notice.

Charlie pulled Joe's ass up a bit higher and squatted behind him, leaned in, and starting licking his hole. Tony told me to get up and help Charlie get his ass ready for fucking. Joe went back to slobbering all over Tony's dick as he moaned. I knelt down so my face was only inches away from Joe's hole. I was entranced, watching Charlie's tongue dart over his rosebud. “Pry his cheeks open,” Charlie snorted. I held my boyfriend's asscheeks as far apart as I could. Joe was moaning, slobbering all over Tony's dick the whole while. I watched, transfixed as Charlie worked first one finger, then two, then three up Joe's tight virgin hole. After a minute or two, I noticed Charlie's fingers were coming out pinker than they had started. “Think he's ready?” “Oh yeah, he roughed up pretty good.” Charlie groaned. “Excellent job. You always know how to prep them so it takes the first time.” Charlie smiled. I wondered how fucking could make anything take anything, but what did I know? Tony shimmied himself down on his back along the mattress until his hard slimy cock was almost perfectly aligned with Joe's wet pink hole. “Aren't you going to help a man out,” Tony asked. “Guide my dick into your boyfriend's hole. You want him to be part of our team right? Joe, you know your boyfriend is already on the team, and I haven't even seen him swim.” Charlie took my hand and guided it to Tony's throbbing cock. I wrapped my fingers around the tip and aimed it towards Joe's hole. I swear his ass was winking, opening and closing, seemingly empty after it had been full with three fingers just seconds before. Tony's dick stabbed Joe's ass and bit by bit started going in. I figured Joe was looser and more prepared than I had been when Charlie speared his dick into me a half hour earlier.

After working it in slowly, I took my hand back, but kept my face close. I couldn't believe how much Joe could stretch to accommodate Tony's girth. After a few slow thrusts, Tony started getting a bit faster. I noticed too that his dick was pinker and pinker with each thrust. “Does it hurt?” I asked. I got a muffled “Hmphhhhhhh...” in reply. Only then did I notice that Charlie had climbed up on the bed. He was forcibly thrusting his cock in and out of Joe's mouth as Tony slobbered all over Charlie's ass.

Tony's dick kept sawing in and out, faster and faster. He slowed down, and pulled off of Charlie's ass long enough to say, “Feels like it's getting a bit dry back there. You got any of Charlie's gift in your butt, boy?” I reached back and fingered my hole a bit, and sure enough, some of Charlie's cum came out in gobs. “Lube me up, boy.” I was so turned on by the idea of lubing his dick with someone else's cum that I couldn't help but jack myself with one hand while I smeared cum on Tony's dick and all over my boyfriend's asshole. I came almost instantly, shooting my load all over the bedspread. I scooped up my load and smeared in Tony's dick too. In just a few seconds of thrusting, the white goo turned to pink froth, piling up at the base of Tony's dick. Charlie swung out of Joe's mouth and jerked his cock over Joe's hole. He came, squirting volley after volley of seed onto Tony's thrusting dick. Even though Tony's was the only dick that had fucked him, so far, it was like Joe had already taken three loads!

I was still hard. Tony's breathing was getting more and more shallow, so I knew he was close. “Want to see my cum make your boyfriend one of us forever?” “Oh fuck yeah!” I shouted. Just then, I heard a chorus of “Fuck yeah! Breed his hole! Take his neg cherry! Break him in! Seed that boy!” Behind me nearly all of the swim team has assembled, cheering Tony on. “Coach! Coach! Coach!” Tony grunted and started shooting his load deep into my boyfriend's guts. He kept thrusting away. I could see ropes of cum trickling out of Joe's hole and down onto his balls. “Lap that up boy,” smiled Charlie. “It's the sweetest gift you'll ever get.”

Tony's dick started going soft and it plopped out of Joe's hole. Tony flipped over Joe onto his back like he was a worn out rag doll. He pulled his knees up to his shoulders, and fingered Joe's well-fucked hole. It was red and puffy, and the pink dripping out was still redder. I figured he must have been bleeding a bit somewhere up inside. “Clean up your boyfriend's hole, boy.” Joe kept moaning as I tongued up the pink mixture, knowing it was my load, two of Charlie's, and Tony's. Joe was sweaty and clearly exhausted. Tony looked at him asking, “Now, you've made Coach Tony happy. What about your team members? They've all got a gift to give you. Each and every single one of them has the gift.” I couldn't help but be a bit jealous. All of these hot guys were going to get to fuck my boyfriend before I did!

“Who's next,” he asked?

To be continued....

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Tony and Charlie's bedroom already reeked of mansex, and with the rest of the swim team standing there waiting to fuck my boyfriend Joe, I knew it was about to get a lot more intense. I looked down at my boyfriend's ass and saw ropes of cum seeping out. His hole was red and puffy. Charlie took my hand and guided my fingers. “Rub that cum in, boy. It'll help sooth his guts, and it'll keep him nice and slippery for the rest of the team.” Tony was smiling, standing with his hands on his hips, his dick already hard again, bouncing slightly. “The boy asked 'Who's next?'” Tony roughly turned by boy over so he was on his back, knees up to his chest. I asked him, “Is the team going to fuck him bare too?” “Hell, yeah. That's what he came he for.” I had no clue what he was talking about.

Out of the ten or so guys standing there, the most senior swimmers were Mike, Dan, and Andrew. Mike had shoved his fat dick in my mouth earlier as Charlie was tricking me into taking his dick raw. He strutted up to me and said. “I think it'll be your boyfriend's job to finish what you started earlier. But first, get me wet for him. Wouldn't want to tear him up, at least not until everyone's had a go, right?” I knew he had a point. I wanted my boy to enjoy this as much as possible. I knelt and slobbered all over his dick as Mike grabbed the back of my head and forced his manhood all the way to the back of my throat. He pulled out, taking my hand and wrapping my fingers around the base of his cock. “Put it in his hole.”

I guided his slimy cock into my boy's dripping hole. He grunted as Mike slammed in without any hint of compassion or concern for my boy's pleasure. “Fuck. I've been waiting to tag this boy's hole again since Spring tryouts!” Again, I thought? Had my boyfriend already been fucked by these guys, even before we met? Mike hammered away at his target, picking up the pace. I watched as his hips slammed forward over and over again, finally shooting his wad into my Joe's eager hole.

Andrew was next up. He flipped my boyfriend over onto his knees and started fingering my boy's hole. I couldn't believe the flood of cum that rushed out. He wiped some on his hard dick and fingered the rest back into my boyfriend's hole. “Wanna watch this up close?” he asked me. He instructed me to lay on my back under my boyfriend, with my chin right under his balls. “Spread his cheeks for me.” I followed orders, my face only inches away as Andrew entered my boyfriend. He was much more gentle than Mike had been, and took his time. My boyfriend must have liked his style. He started moaning. Only then did he realize my dick was right in front of his face. He was moaning too much to give me a proper blowjob, but that was okay as I would have cum in a second. After a few minutes, Andrew said, “Here it cums!” He thrust in, balls deep. I was amazed that I could literally see his balls churn and see the cum flow up his cock and into my Joe's willing ass. He stayed there for a minute before withdrawing.

Dan stepped up next. His dick was shorter than the other guys, but still an impressive six inches or so, and it must have been as thick as a beer bottle. “I usually go last,” he chuckled. “I need a few dicks to loosen up a boy's hole for me first. And lots of lube.” With the rest of the team standing in a semicircle, all jacking, Dan pulled my boy onto his side. He laid down next to him, almost like they were spooning. “It's okay Joe. Just back onto it.” By this time, Joe was loose enough to take him all the way. After laying there taking Dan's thrusts, it was like he came to life. He maneuvered Dan onto his back and started riding his cock. “Damn,” Dan shouted, “I think he may be a bit loose for me!” He ordered me to crouch in front and shove some fingers in there. My cock was drooling precum, so I used a bit to lube up my fingers and managed to get three into my boy's hole, gliding next to Dan's dick as he ravaged Joe. I saw more of that familiar pink foam on my hand, knowing that Joe had to be bleeding a bit inside. With the added tightness, it didn't take Dan long to add his spooge to the rest. He lifted Joe up so just the tip of his wide cock was in Joe's ass. I watched as cum oozed out from Joe's hole and down Dan's dick. “Clean up that mess, boy,” shouted Tony. The coach forced my head onto Dan's cock. I tasted cum, cum, and more cum, mixed with the taste of ass and blood.

After that, it was a free for all. I watched as my boyfriend took at least seven more cocks, some long and skinny, some thick and curved. The only thing they had in common was that they all fucked my boy's hole bare. By the end, my boy was on the floor in the middle of the room, soaked with sweat, cum all over his crotch. Tony said, “Now it's your turn boy.” For a moment, I thought they all wanted a turn at my hole. The look on my face must have shown my anxiety. “No. Let your boyfriend finally cum. We want you to sit on his cock. And guess what's going to lube your hole, boy?” I knew all of those guys' cum was going to go in my hole. I knew Joe was desperately in need of release after all that. I went down on my hands and knees, my ass upturned and ready. Joe was still on his back, with has ass drooling buckets of cum. Charlie and Tony mopped up the mess with their tongues and hands, witping and spitting it onto Joe's dick. Tony worked his fingers into Joe's hole, releasing a ******* of jizz. He pressed his fingers into my ass, working as much cum into my raw hole as possible. When Joe had recovered enough to get to his knees, the guys carried him over to me. Joe leaned on my back, too tired to move, but still desperate to fuck.

Mike and Andrew spread my cheeks. Dan and Charlie guided Joe's dick to my hole as Tony lined up behind Joe. Joe moaned, and I knew Tony was fucking him again. As Tony thrust into Joe, Joe moved involuntarily forward as his cock entered me. He was like a ragdoll as Tony pummeled his sore, loose hole. “Fuck, I love it sloppy,” jeered Tony. Joe couldn't hold off long and I felt him shooting his load into my hole, mixing his seed with that of the entire team. We all collapsed onto the floor and laid in a sweaty pile.

When Joe and I had come to our senses, the team was gone. Charlie and Tony were laying in the bed. We were both sticky, covered with cum and sweat, but didn't they didn't want us to shower. They got up, helped us to dress, and led us downstairs. Tony called us a cab, as we were both to exhausted and fucked up to drive. He whispered to us as we got in the cab, “Make sure you don't wash your holes tonight, boys. We worked hard to get you both full of cum, and you'd better stay that way all night.”

In the ride back to campus, Joe confessed to me that he had let some of the team fuck him at Tryouts. He also confessed that he had taken their dicks raw and let them cum in him. He explained that he wanted to be part of the team. “What about disease,” I asked him, realizing what a hypocrite I was, sitting there with my ass oozing cum just like his. “Um yeah. About that. A few weeks after Tryouts, I got sick. Real sick. Don't be surprised if you get real sick in a week or so. They call it the fuck flu.”

To be continued?

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 6