I had been talking to this guy on-line for a couple of weeks. He'd responded to my craigslist ad. I said I was a non-passable white crossdresser, kind of a guy in a skirt type, looking to give a bj. I had a blurry pic of me in a short leather skirt and thigh high stockings. He said he loved my pic and wanted to fuck my lips, but I saw a pic of his cock and thought no way, that black monster is way too big.

In our chats, he asked if I liked "BB", I foolishly said yes, thinking that was Big Black (since he was a big black guy). He asked if I'd try a blindfold, I said cool. So after he promised he'd take it easy on me, and telling him there was no way I could deep throat a cock that big, he invited me over to his place.

I put on that black leather mini skirt, thigh high fishnet stockings, a tight white blouse, and pumps. Although not passable, guys I gave head to in this outfit always wanted my ass, but I just did oral.

Mark answered the side door after I parked in his garage, as he wanted to be discreet. He got me a drink, and after some small talk, he just whipped out his massive cock. It had to be 7 or 8 inches, soft. I got on my knees, and got to work. At this point, I could take it all in my mouth, but he was starting to stiffen up, so I placed my hand on the base of his shaft.

He said I was being a good slut, but to drop the hand. I did as I was told. Mark then said he had the blindfold, and not seeing might help. It did make sense to me at the time, so he put it on. He said I was taking it much deeper without seeing, so it was working. Mark asked how my knees were feeling, I said they were OK, but he offered to guide me to the bedroom where things were a little softer. Mark was being very kind, so I let him guide me to the other room.

Mark had me kneel, and said I could lean forward, as there was a little bench. What a nice guy. As I have my arms on the bench, sucking on that huge cock in the dark, all of the sudden, my arms and legs are grabbed. Mark pulls his cock out and starts laughing. It feels like there are restraints on the bench for my wrists, and ankles on the floor. There are other men laughing too. What the fuck is going on I ask. Mark asks if I'm ready for my bareback breeding. I say no way! He says I agreed to bareback, and there was no turning back now.

My panties are cut off and my ass quickly lubed. I started to scream, right when they gagged me. The first cock in my ass felt like it was as big as a thermos! I was crying while they laughed. The fucking of my virgin ass continued for what seemed like forever then stopped. Oh god! I had a man cumming in my ass! Once he pulled out, I could feel his cum running down my leg, but I thought at least it was over. Boy was I wrong.

Mark sad that I was just fucked by Justin, a skinny white guy with a 6 inch cock. That was 6 inches??? Oh shit....

So for what felt like hours I was fucked by several men, and cocks kept getting a little bigger, and hurting less for some reason. I was starting to like the feeling...

Finally Mark said it was his turn. His huge cock slid in without too much problems, but it went REAL deep. He was fucking me slowly at first then asked if I was worried about AIDS. I shook my head yes. He said I was a silly little cunt, he was HIV poz and I never asked! OH SHIT! I tried to buck him off and push him out, this just made him piston fuck me harder. He buried his cock deep and said his dirty seed was going in my ass now, and I could feel it hot in my guts.

For the next 2 days, I was kept bound, and every now and then fucked. The guys would tell me how sweet my ass was, and how hard it was to get a guy willing to take poz loads. I was far from willing, but Mark had told them I was going to act surprised.

Then I was punched a couple of times in the head until I passed out. I woke up in my car, on the other side of town. Cum and blood on my legs, in my girl clothes, in the parking lot of a shopping center.

The house where it happened was abandoned that day, with an eviction notice over a month old on the door. The e-mail account closed. So I was set up, and raped. Now I'm waiting to find out if they lied about being poz, or if I'm infected too.....

• Like 13
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm a part time cd. I have always fantasized about walking home in a skirt and heels through the park I have to cross to get home. Out of the shadows comes a man that tackles me. While we're on the ground he pulls up my skirt, rips off my panties and rapes my ass! He shoots a huge load into me. About 2 weeks later I get the fuck flu and get tested. I find out I was raped poz in the park!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Must be a law of nature.  I was curious about crossdressing and would go to bars with panties and bra under my clothes just for the thrill.  Well that got me into trouble. I was in a dive bar in Denver and was approached by a big black guy.  He was nice, bought me a few drinks and we talked.  I let it slip that I was wearing panties and it must have suggested something to him.  I woke up on a bed in what I assume was a seedy hotel being raped by some black man I'd never seen, and four others watching.  I must have been raped a few times by then because my hole was numb.  He dumped his load and another started in on me, while another forced his huge black cock into my mouth.  I was terrified and humiliated at what was happening, all because I liked to wear panties. Well this went on for hours,  they shot me up with what I think was heroin, and after that I drifted in and out of consciousness.  This all started on a Friday night,  I woke up behind a dumpster in an alley on sunday morning with just my bra on, being raped by some crack head.  I was able to get a pair of filthy pants and a t shirt but had to suck another bums cock for it.  Made it home.  I was scared to death for weeks about maybeing having gotten AIDS, but fantasized continuously about being used like that again.  After a few months I got tested, yep, POZ.  I now go to arcades and theatres dressed like a slut and suck any cock I can and love it.  When they want to fuck me, I tell them I'm poz.  Surprised by how many don't care and still BB me.  The law of nature?  That when a Black Man rapes a white boy, he turns into a faggot whore.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 7

On 7/2/2017 at 5:48 PM, PantyboiRaw said:

Must be a law of nature.  I was curious about crossdressing and would go to bars with panties and bra under my clothes just for the thrill.  Well that got me into trouble. I was in a dive bar in Denver and was approached by a big black guy.  He was nice, bought me a few drinks and we talked.  I let it slip that I was wearing panties and it must have suggested something to him.  I woke up on a bed in what I assume was a seedy hotel being raped by some black man I'd never seen, and four others watching.  I must have been raped a few times by then because my hole was numb.  He dumped his load and another started in on me, while another forced his huge black cock into my mouth.  I was terrified and humiliated at what was happening, all because I liked to wear panties. Well this went on for hours,  they shot me up with what I think was heroin, and after that I drifted in and out of consciousness.  This all started on a Friday night,  I woke up behind a dumpster in an alley on sunday morning with just my bra on, being raped by some crack head.  I was able to get a pair of filthy pants and a t shirt but had to suck another bums cock for it.  Made it home.  I was scared to death for weeks about maybeing having gotten AIDS, but fantasized continuously about being used like that again.  After a few months I got tested, yep, POZ.  I now go to arcades and theatres dressed like a slut and suck any cock I can and love it.  When they want to fuck me, I tell them I'm poz.  Surprised by how many don't care and still BB me.  The law of nature?  That when a Black Man rapes a white boy, he turns into a faggot whore.

Nicely stated at the end...The way it hould be..

• 4 weeks later...

I most likely got my tranny ass knocked up by a BBC.  A very high percentage of the men I was with while chasing were black.  While I do not know for sure......I really think that I do know the night I got POZZED.   I was fully femmed up and he was the first guy to "prep" my ass with a brush and we shared a point a couple times as well.   A couple weeks later---fuck flu.   I am glad the dude in the story got converted.   Being a POZ tranny is my dream cum true.

And as a tip for all the "wanna-be" chasers out there.....do some research on HIV infection demographics.   If you are going hunting...go where the game is.   

• Like 3