• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Crossdresser raped and pozed

Well again the stories are fun to read but why are you the victim all the time. You go to a mans home dressed as a CD slut begging for sex and get it.

Now you want to be called a victim because it did not go your way and call Rape??? Are you fucking kidding me.

Do not blame other for your mistakes, you wanted it and you got it

That like walking in to a whore house, paying the fee and then the girl calls rape?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/3/2017 at 3:18 AM, PantyboiRaw said:

Must be a law of nature.  I was curious about crossdressing and would go to bars with panties and bra under my clothes just for the thrill.  Well that got me into trouble. I was in a dive bar in Denver and was approached by a big black guy.  He was nice, bought me a few drinks and we talked.  I let it slip that I was wearing panties and it must have suggested something to him.  I woke up on a bed in what I assume was a seedy hotel being raped by some black man I'd never seen, and four others watching.  I must have been raped a few times by then because my hole was numb.  He dumped his load and another started in on me, while another forced his huge black cock into my mouth.  I was terrified and humiliated at what was happening, all because I liked to wear panties. Well this went on for hours,  they shot me up with what I think was heroin, and after that I drifted in and out of consciousness.  This all started on a Friday night,  I woke up behind a dumpster in an alley on sunday morning with just my bra on, being raped by some crack head.  I was able to get a pair of filthy pants and a t shirt but had to suck another bums cock for it.  Made it home.  I was scared to death for weeks about maybeing having gotten AIDS, but fantasized continuously about being used like that again.  After a few months I got tested, yep, POZ.  I now go to arcades and theatres dressed like a slut and suck any cock I can and love it.  When they want to fuck me, I tell them I'm poz.  Surprised by how many don't care and still BB me.  The law of nature?  That when a Black Man rapes a white boy, he turns into a faggot whore.

Would love to feel Those cock in me

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was dressed in my capri pants that zip up the back and 4in wedge sandals,  I had panted my toes with a nice hooker red and put on a pink swatter top and with full wig and  makeup,  I was feeling very sexy and looking for some action.  So I decided to dive up to Bush River ABS and see what I could find.   I arrived about 11pm and the parking lot was full… so I had to park way in the back. I walked in the got a polite node from the guy behind the counter as I got my tokens..  I went in to a both in the back of the ABS, and there was already a guy in the next both who put his hand through the GH and wanted to feel me up and  finger fuck my ass, I was feeling so horny and I love fisting that I pulled down my pants and took off my panties and presented my lubed ass to the GH for my new found friend to enjoy.

As he worked his fingers in me and started to rotate his hand around and around the inside of me I got so weak in the knees that and it was making me so hot and horny that i needed more and asked him to come over to my side so he could really get his hands on me ,   I was in haven !,  I waited in anticipation as I hear him step out of his both and make his way over to my side of the gallery my hart was racing as I heard him open the door to my both.  What was he like…I wondered, what is he going to do?? He opened the door, and there was a tall black guy bout 50sh in good shape about 6ft3in tall looking down at me… (im only 5.6)  he made his way in.. and started kissing me .  He then started to push me down and bend me over the chair in the both I was ok with that because i was so turned on with the fisting that i really wanted this guys cock in me.

As he bent me over the chair and pulled my panties to the side ... i pulled out a condom and handed it back to him... he just push my hand away and shoved his raw 8in BBC deep inside my ass... It was a good thing he had opened me up with his fingers because i was already opened up and bleeding a bit from his nails.   He fucked me for about 20 min and all i could do was take it, because he was holding me down by the back of the neck..    Then I felt him stop and go deep in me, and hold it ,  I knew he was cumming deep inside my ass.  

He then just pulled out and zipped up and was out the door.... I was left there with his cum dripping down my leg ,  not knowing if he was POZ or Neg...   The thought of it, excited and scared me at the same time... and i knew what it felt like to be raped.  I sat at home for weeks wondering if i was knocked up or not.. I never got the flu but, Ever since that day the excitement of being force fucked and not knowing if i was POZ was overwhelming and after that, I never handed out another condom.   

for the next two weeks after, I was so scared and excited at the same time ... looking for to see if i would get the fuck flu...

Edited by maryann
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 7/3/2017 at 3:18 AM, PantyboiRaw said:

Must be a law of nature.  I was curious about crossdressing and would go to bars with panties and bra under my clothes just for the thrill.  Well that got me into trouble. I was in a dive bar in Denver and was approached by a big black guy.  He was nice, bought me a few drinks and we talked.  I let it slip that I was wearing panties and it must have suggested something to him.  I woke up on a bed in what I assume was a seedy hotel being raped by some black man I'd never seen, and four others watching.  I must have been raped a few times by then because my hole was numb.  He dumped his load and another started in on me, while another forced his huge black cock into my mouth.  I was terrified and humiliated at what was happening, all because I liked to wear panties. Well this went on for hours,  they shot me up with what I think was heroin, and after that I drifted in and out of consciousness.  This all started on a Friday night,  I woke up behind a dumpster in an alley on sunday morning with just my bra on, being raped by some crack head.  I was able to get a pair of filthy pants and a t shirt but had to suck another bums cock for it.  Made it home.  I was scared to death for weeks about maybeing having gotten AIDS, but fantasized continuously about being used like that again.  After a few months I got tested, yep, POZ.  I now go to arcades and theatres dressed like a slut and suck any cock I can and love it.  When they want to fuck me, I tell them I'm poz.  Surprised by how many don't care and still BB me.  The law of nature?  That when a Black Man rapes a white boy, he turns into a faggot whore.

True as fuck. Indian whore here

On 3/10/2020 at 9:29 PM, maryann said:

I was dressed in my capri pants that zip up the back and 4in wedge sandals,  I had panted my toes with a nice hooker red and put on a pink swatter top and with full wig and  makeup,  I was feeling very sexy and looking for some action.  So I decided to dive up to Bush River ABS and see what I could find.   I arrived about 11pm and the parking lot was full… so I had to park way in the back. I walked in the got a polite node from the guy behind the counter as I got my tokens..  I went in to a both in the back of the ABS, and there was already a guy in the next both who put his hand through the GH and wanted to feel me up and  finger fuck my ass, I was feeling so horny and I love fisting that I pulled down my pants and took off my panties and presented my lubed ass to the GH for my new found friend to enjoy.

As he worked his fingers in me and started to rotate his hand around and around the inside of me I got so weak in the knees that and it was making me so hot and horny that i needed more and asked him to come over to my side so he could really get his hands on me ,   I was in haven !,  I waited in anticipation as I hear him step out of his both and make his way over to my side of the gallery my hart was racing as I heard him open the door to my both.  What was he like…I wondered, what is he going to do?? He opened the door, and there was a tall black guy bout 50sh in good shape about 6ft3in tall looking down at me… (im only 5.6)  he made his way in.. and started kissing me .  He then started to push me down and bend me over the chair in the both I was ok with that because i was so turned on with the fisting that i really wanted this guys cock in me.

As he bent me over the chair and pulled my panties to the side ... i pulled out a condom and handed it back to him... he just push my hand away and shoved his raw 8in BBC deep inside my ass... It was a good thing he had opened me up with his fingers because i was already opened up and bleeding a bit from his nails.   He fucked me for about 20 min and all i could do was take it, because he was holding me down by the back of the neck..    Then I felt him stop and go deep in me, and hold it ,  I knew he was cumming deep inside my ass.  

He then just pulled out and zipped up and was out the door.... I was left there with his cum dripping down my leg ,  not knowing if he was POZ or Neg...   The thought of it, excited and scared me at the same time... and i knew what it felt like to be raped.  I sat at home for weeks wondering if i was knocked up or not.. I never got the flu but, Ever since that day the excitement of being force fucked and not knowing if i was POZ was overwhelming and after that, I never handed out another condom.   

for the next two weeks after, I was so scared and excited at the same time ... looking for to see if i would get the fuck flu...

I can imagine. I used to live near Bush River ABS and lost my anal virginity there. My first was a leather daddy. I still love those daddies plowing my ass.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at home one day about 10 years ago, dressed up and feeling the most horny I had in years. I was fantasizing about being raped, always makes me so slutty. That day I decided to go up my local park public toilet, I put my male clothes over my female and went for a walk. I got upto the toilet and got changed in the cubicle.

I was wearing burgundy high neck satin blouse, black satin mini skirt, black fully fashioned seamed stockings and black suspenders, black satin bra with black satin panties with 5 1/2 inch black heels. I put on my dark brown wig with deep red lippy. It was the first time I was seen dressed up by anyone. I sat on toilet until I heard someone come in, I was really nervous. I'd had dildos but never had real cock. I let the toilet door slide open and saw a guy wanking at urinal. He saw me and I blushed. He walked over to me, his cock was level with my mouth, I wrapped my red lips around his hard cock, it wasn't big, about 6 inches but it felt so good in my mouth. I sucked him for about 15 minutes getting him as hard as I could. He then got me up and turned around, bent over with my hands on the back wall of cubicle. He lifted up my skirt and pulled down my satin panties, I felt his hard cock nuzzling my boypussy. He then pushed inside me, I moaned like a whore as he started slowly fucking me, I pushed my ass out to match his thrusts, he started calling me names which sent me over the edge. He fucked me harder, ramming his cock inside me, making me scream and beg to be fucked. All of a sudden I felt his cock swell inside me, he he said he was going to cum inside me. It was only then that I realized he was fucking me bareback, I tried to get out but he pushed me hard up against the wall and fucked me faster, until he moaned loudly and exploded deep inside me. I came hard as he did, I couldn't stop. He just zipped up and left me there panting. I got tested afterwards and thankfully didn't come back poz but crumbs it felt sooo good.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...