Gag the Fag video series

copenhagendipper

Has anyone else run across these? As a top I like skullfucking and sometimes the stomach contents ends up on my cock as a by product. It can be erotic with the right guy. I'll be quite honest, it is pretty much the only way I get off with oral sex, but that just my twisted spin on oral sexplay. Anyone else get a rise or cum load out of seeing or doing it?

I'm in agreement with the group. The videos are formula. The actors aren't the most attractive and not varied but after all it is a rough trade crowd, woof! I do like the idea of them spicing it up with some anal and orgy. Seeing a bottom get worked over with a simultaneous brutal skullfucking and ass pounding would be very hot. The sputum and puke would be gravy. Are there other non pay videos around with this activity?

From the givers aspect... it's Hot to do. Have a Buddy that I've gagged on a few times. I'll have a fairly empty stomach (it gets messy). I'll start be holding his Hard cock down my throat (lips at the base of his shaft), let the gagging begin, come up (breathe), then again...do this a couple of times and then go in for the real gagging. Holding his cock in my throat as it clenches and quivers from my stomach contracting. He's usually has a hand on the back of my head. (RRRFF)

Love hearing him moan and feel his cock pulse as it's happening. When I come up the juices flow down his shaft and balls. When my throat has loosed up he holds my head and skullfucks me for a while. Continually gagging and adding to his sloppy manhood. Before fucking me, I clean some of it off and the rest we use as lube.

What can I say, I'm an Oral Pig... Oink Oink

Initially, I found the series interesting. I found it HOT to see a guy gag and have snot running out of his nose ans the top was telling him to go deeper. Now, I FF through them. They lost their "hotness." This is also the case for KNIGHTBREEDER films. The bottom usually wears a mask and goes on and on with dirty talk. Seems scripted and dull. Just sayin . .

I think I've seen em all and they don't get boring to me as a sub. Really like the to 'Armando' and how unconcerned he is about the throat he's fuckin. Even when it gets really fuckin messy he just keeps on breeding. Love the way the filmmaker and he make fun of the throats when they are stuck full!

I think I've seen em all and they don't get boring to me as a sub. Really like the to 'Armando' and how unconcerned he is about the throat he's fuckin. Even when it gets really fuckin messy he just keeps on breeding. Love the way the filmmaker and he make fun of the throats when they are stuck full!
I like Armando's style too:2thumbs:

That's Jorge Armada. ;)