How it all started

pozguy

At 21 I had decided I wanted to go to Hawaii, and from the Uk that's no mean trip. By 22 I had got the money together and booked the flights and hotels, now while I was gay I had not booked gay hotels. So here I was on Kaui, looking across the pool from the balcony and instantly spotted a handsome guy I would see over the next few days. I saw him frequently walking past the pool as I lay there but he never seemed to use the pool or the beach. On the third evening I decided to walk along the beach, and who should be on his first floor balcony but Mr. Handsome, and to my surprise he waved - to whom? At first I was not sure if it was to me but as I was the only one on the beach, I responded with a wave. Then he waved a second time - this time more of a beckon, so I walked towards his beachside balcony.

He was wearing only shorts and was showing a very obvious bulge. "Fuck" he said, "I thought you would never come over." I nervously answered that I had been unsure whether he was waving to me. "Well, maybe this will help then" he said, grabbing me a placing a full kiss on my lips. I readily responded as our tongues began to intertwine, while his hand ran down my ass. "Brad here" he eventually said. "Hi, I'm Rick" I responded. "Nice to meet you, Rick."

Brad followed me into his room, and as I stepped-through the doorway, he began to remove my shirt and played with my nipples, his bulging crotch pushing up against my ass. I moaned in pleasure as he began to kiss my neck and fondle my crotch, slowly working round to lick my nipples, simultaneously working my shorts off my body. I was putty in his hands. When he pulled me down to the floor. We were soon kissing and feeling-up each other's body. I managed to get his cock out of his shorts and began to lick and suck his eight inches of thick heavy meat. Brad, meanwhile, played with my hole, probing and massaging my ass with his fingers. After ten minutes of aggressive play, he whispered "I wanna fuck you." My reply? Naturally "Fuck yes."

We moved to the bed and he positioned me with a pillow behind my shoulders, my legs on his shoulders. "I don't have any condoms" he said. I heard him, but was beyond caution. "Go for it" I urged him, not contemplating the possibility that he could be poz. He pushed against my hole - I felt the sphincter open and he slid in - oh, fuck it felt good. He began a steady rhythm of fucking my ass, sometimes pulling almost all the way out, other times plunging in deep and hard so he could kiss me. The sensation of his cock sliding over my prostate was electrifying, and I begged him "Don't stop, man."

Nevertheless he did pause, and dropping another pillow on the floor, and ever so gently (without removing his cock from my ass), picked me off the mattress and re-positioned me on the floor, my head and shoulders cushioned on the pillow, he resumed fucking me in a standing position. While this was a new position for me, Brad was clearly experienced as he was able to manage my weight leaning-up against his legs and simultaneously fuck me straight-down my anal canal, in the process manipulating my prostate in ways I had never known. His thrusts gradually became more aggressive - "Fuck yeah" he groaned. My response was to moan in pleasure (and expectation). I had never been fucked so well and was relishing in this encounter. Brad then asked "You want my load?" to which I replied "Oh, fuck yes." "Good, here it comes." I felt his cock pulsate as it exploded in my hole.

He slowly slid out and dropped between my legs pushing a finger or two into my hole, while kissing my sweet-soaked chest and nipples. "I think you liked that" he said grinning. "Hell yes" I replied. "If every fuck was like that it would be awesome" I added. He worked my cock with his cum covered fingers and then slowly positioned himself so he could slide down onto my now rigid cock, working it with his hole. I quickly shot my own load in to his ass.

"That was great" Brad said, as he led me into the shower where we cleaned up. Once we had toweled each other down we went back to the bed and laying there, chatted about England, Hawaii, getting fucked, and the fact he had been hoping to attract my attention from day one. Apparently he had seen me when I first saw him. I admitted his was the first bare cock I had in my hole. "Did you like it?" he asked. "Hell yeah - it was far hotter sex raw" I answered. "You never asked if I was poz" he said. "I know, but once you were in my hole, all I wanted was to be fucked." "Just as well, I am neg" he said laughing, adding "Other guys may not be." "I know" I replied, blushing. "But then I know poz guys too" he said, brightening up continuing "There is nothing wrong with a poz cock." "Oh well, maybe not just at the moment" I laughed.

"Why don't you stay the night?" he eventually asked. As we lay there naked, I found myself accepting his invitation. When I said "Sure, thanks" he rolled over on top of me and began to kiss slowly. Eventually he re-positioned himself so we could 69. I was in heaven. This time everything was more relaxed and when he eventually slid back in my hole I pushed back onto his crotch to force his cock even deeper. Although I can't explain the mechanical aspects, we fucked again this time with even greater mutual pleasure, and after orgasm, we fell a sleep in each others' arms, his cock still in my hole.

Waking the next morning we began to fuck again almost as soon as we were awake. Brad's cock found my willing hole once again and filled me with creamy cum, so naturally I reciprocated by shooting a load into his hole. By the time we had showered Brad had ordered breakfast which we enjoyed on the balcony. "So, what do you want to do today?" he asked sipping the orange juice. I had thought this would be a one-night encounter, but here was a handsome guy asking me to spend more time with him. "Well, for a start, I have no real itinerary, but I need to get some fresh clothing" I said, thinking I would go back to my room. "No need, not a problem I am sure I have something that will fit you" Brad said, disappearing for a few seconds, and returning with some shorts and t-shirt. I pulling them on. They were suitably tight, showing off my tan and crotch. "Nice" grinned Brad, pulling me close so we could kiss. "I know a nice quiet beach we can visit."

(to be continued)

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...