The White Van

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/22/2012 at 11:39 AM, darkmoonman said:

In the 80's A few years back, I lived in large cosmopolitan city in the Deep South.  Just before I left, I saved up some money, and bought myself one of the quintessential used white vans that could be seen everywhere in the city.  I padded and carpeted the back floor, sides, and roof, and put in a small cabinet and extra-heavy curtains behind the cab and on the windows ... the usual stuff for then.  I also added something special:  a padded sawhorse with restrains on the legs and cross piece.

As soon as I had finished, I need to test it.  As I lived only a few blocks from downtown, I walked to a local bar, I cruised a number of guys, and settling on a hot looking victim: early-20's, auburn hair, dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes.  (Yeah, I'm a sucker for blue eyes.)  He said his name was Jim.  After chatting a bit, I invited him back to my place for sex.  When we got to my place, he said that he didn't get fucked ... that he never had, and never would be, because he was afraid of AIDS, and even a condom might break.  I said that I was okay with that.

We stripped naked, fooled around a bit, and smoked some weed in my bedroom.  I suggested that I show him my van.  We both threw on clothes, and went back down to where I parked it.  I told him we had to take off our shoes before getting in the back.  I grinned when he told me he liked the back, but wasn't sure what the sawhorse was for.  I told him I'd demonstrate it.

I lay down prone on it first, and let him restrain me.  After he let me up, I coaxed my intended victim to lie prone on it, and I secured his wrists, ankles, thighs and chest.  I then put a gag in his mouth, and asked what he thought of my contraption.  All I heard form behind the gag was a muffled response.  I took a knife, and cut off his belt, t-shirt, and jeans.  He kept pulling at the restraints and trying to yell while I was doing it, but the restraints were firm and the gag was very effective.  I was sure with the padding that no one outside the van could hear him.

I got a jar of Vaseline from the cabinet, shucked my clothes, and greased up his asshole.  I then spread his ass-cheeks, and pressed my dick head against his hole.  He he kept trying to writhe and twist to get away while yelling into the gag.  Grabbing his hips, I forced my entire thick rock-hard naked seven inch dick deep inside my victim in one shove. For a second his body froze before he screamed into the gag and fought like mad to get free. I took my time plowing his ass, enjoying how it convulsed around the cock that had destroyed his virginity. He continued to gurgle behind the gag and writhe, still pulling in vane at the restraints. Eventually, I decided I'd had enough, so I fucked him faster until I felt my balls start to draw up. Yelling "Take it, bitch," I rammed in balls-deep and splattered a huge load in him.

He was crying as I withdrew my cock from his violated asshole.  I cleaned-up myself, cleaned-up his ass, and dressed myself.  As I stepped out of the van he resumed yelling into the gag.  Perfect:  I could barely hear him with the door open; with it shut, I couldn't hear anything at all.  I drove the van to a leather bar, and parked it at the far end of the lot before I went inside.  One by one, I began approaching men to see if they were interested in what I had to offer.  It wasn't long before I found my first taker:  an average biker type in boots and jeans.

We walked out to my van, and climbed in back.  He ran his hands over Jim's ass, murmuring "Nice."  Jim pulled desperately at the restraints and yelled into the gag. "He okay with this?" the biker asked.

I smiled "Why wouldn't he be?"

The biker smirked, "Got it.  Besides, I don't fuckin' care." By the time he had his clothes off, his dick was already hard. He stepped between Jim's secured legs, rammed it in and started fucking.  In short order he blew a juicy load into Jim's ass.  He dressed and we left. "Hot hole.  Thanks," he said as he split.

Over the next hours, I found eight different guys similar to the biker, all ages and races and sizes, each of whom eagerly mounted, plowed, and shot his load in the restrained victim's rectum.  After the second guy, Jim stopped yelling, and began to uselessly blubber pleas behind the gag.  His ass filled with more and more cum, some of which dribbled down the insides of his thighs as each new cock displaced some to make room for another guy's load.

The last guy was the topper:  a old biker, in his late 50's or early 60's, hairy, balding, salt & pepper beard, beer belly, smoking a fat cigar.  I took him to the van like all the others, he fingered the cum dripping from Jim's hole, and grinned at me lopsided as he commented "Guess Ah'm not the first tonight, eh?  That's okay.  Ah like sloppy seconds."  He unbuttoned his jeans, and brought out a very large cock and balls that were the size of goose eggs.  It only took a few strokes for his cock to become a tool the size of a tall beer can with a huge steel PA.

"Holy shit!" I muttered.

Grinning lewdly, he asked "Think he can take this?"

"He has a choice?" I answered.

The biker laughed "Shit, no!"  Still smoking his stogie, he stepped in and pressed the head against Jim's hole.  "Hold on, fucker.  This's gonna be a bumpy ride."  He then began pushing himself inside Jim who renewed his whimpering and writhing.  He slapped his ass.  "Ah'm horny as hell, an' it's my turn at yer butthole."  He then forced the entirely of his monster cock up the defenceless asshole, and Jim resumed screaming into the gag.

"Take it slut!"  Pausing a second, his huge dick buried balls deep in Jim's asshole, he glanced at me and commented "Hot hole... still sorta tight," adding the wry remark "for now."  He then vigorously ploughed Jim who turned his face to me, tears streaking his face.  I bent down and pretended to listen to him.

I told the biker "He said he doesn't get fucked."

Demonic lust contorted the biker's face. "That so?  Lyin' slut.  My dick too big for ya? Too bad." He rammed into Jim, who whimpered and quivered as the biker's trusts became brutal.  "Ah'll just teach yer hole to open up an' like it.  Ah'll fuckin' make it open up."  I got hard watching him assault my victim's hole and my victim's fingers and toes reflexively curling and flexing.

The old biker's stamina was incredible.  He'd brutally plow Jim non-stop for ten minutes, slow down or stop for a few, his cock still lodged in Jim's ass, only to resume brutally plowing him.  Some 45 minutes later he was still at it.

He looked over at me and commented "Ah could do this all night, but Ah gotta be at work in a few hours." Grasping Jim's hips tighter, he launched into an assault far more rapid and brutal than the prior ones, his huge balls slapping loudly against Jim's butt.  "Gettin' there, slut.  Yer hole's wide open an' Ah'm about to blow.  Ah yeah.  Ah yeah, TAKE IT SLUT!"  He threw his head back and bellowed, his monster cock buried to the hilt in Jim's ass.  Wave after wave of orgasm wracked the biker as he came and came in Jim.

Finally spent, he pulled back abruptly from Jim.  "Fuck!"  He looked at me.  Damned good fuck."  He began stuffing his softening cock and balls back in his jeans, the front of which were dark and damp with sweat, ass juices and various loads of cum in Jim's ass.

He slapped Jim on the ass. "Hope ya liked that ... Ah sure did!  Felt like Ah shot a gallon of cum up yer butthole."  He opened the door, stepped out, then turned back with a really evil grin on his face.  "By the way, all that hot seed Ah just shot in yer ass?  t's dirty ... radioactive ... POZ."  He laughed, slammed the door, and walked away.

Jim began sobbing.  My cock was once more rock hard.

I'd been rimming and fucking Jim again 👿

• Like 2

• 1 year later...