Bottoms: Are you fucked by men, or by cocks?

Slut4anyload

Is it the man or the cock fucking you?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Is it the man or the cock fucking you?

• The man
    • The cock

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More often it's the cock. I'm heavy into anon fucks, mostly tune out who it's attached to. I thrive on getting more and more dick and loads once I've started with the cum-slut mode.

Sometimes I hook with one guy and the whole time I'm focused on him and our pleasure. Default is drop/spread and take everything that wants in.

It totally depends, when I bottom there are times when I'm into a guy and I want to please him. Then there are times when I'm just searching for cock, maybe on line, at the book store, bar or bath house, then I'm just there for the cock and cum, I'm less picky about what the guys look like since I'm more interested in their cocks. When I top it's a similar scenario.

Guest faggot hole

Men. A dude fucks me with everything he has -- His cock, His dirty mouth, His hands. All of me. my entire body, is His to use as he sees fit. And a real Man sues all that aboy has to offer