Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

441 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

• Administrators

Just wondering whether bottoms mostly get fucked for the fuck or for the load? I guess if you put it another way - which would disappoint you more - a top blowing his load in your hole after a few strokes or a top fucking you for an hour and not cumming?

The fucking. A big cock pounding my prostate until I blast a load (or two or three). Top can either cum in my ass or on my ass. Up to him. On my ass is maybe even hotter as I can then play with his cum. I don't really feel it when someone shoots a load in my ass. You just hear and feel him cumming, not the load itself.

• Like 1

I love being fucked. But as long as I live I can never totally explain the feeling of warm cum flowing deep int my tight hole. I have never been the same since my first BareBack. There is no other anal sex with a condom that will equal BB.

The Hottest SEX that I have ever had.

• Like 1

I fucked for the fucking. Feeling a guy penetrating my ass with his hard cock is really why I do it. Of couse I want him to cum in me too, but its the mental and physical thrill of have another man inside me that keeps me getting fucked.

I fucked for the fucking. Feeling a guy penetrating my ass with his hard cock is really why I do it. Of couse I want him to cum in me too, but its the mental and physical thrill of have another man inside me that keeps me getting fucked.

I could not agree more.