Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

441 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

Depends on my mood and the guy... sometimes I just need to whore my hole out for a few loads, and sometimes I meet a guy whose cock I just need to feel inside me for as long as possible.

And nothing worse than a top who doesn't know how to fuck, who can't time his strokes or only does shallow thrusts that feel more like a prostate exam than a fuck, but who lasts for ages and then still doesn't cum.

I like both. Depending on the top, it can be one more than the other. I've never ejaculated while being penetrated, though I've had plenty of anal orgasms- my skin crawls with goosebumps, I moan/grunt and tense up involuntarily, and my sphincter muscles spasm. If a top can do that to me, it's definitely about more than the load. If he can give me anal orgasms, the top usually gets into it more and cums even more, too. Even if a top doesn't get to that point, I love feeling my hole get stretched and knowing that it's making his cock feel good- best if I can feel that dick twitch as I feel cum being shot into me too.

What can I say? I like cake and the creamy icing too!

It depends. It want the loads but I love to get fucked. If the top is not that attractive, I am more focused on his load than the fuck but if there is a stallion in my hole I don't want to let go ;)

I tend to agree with cumslut23, when I bottom it depends on the mood and moreover on the top... but in the end the load must be in of course. I don't appreciate fuckers who pull out.

Guest ff-whole

OK, I have a bit more experience now...

So if I am in a sauna with a lot of horney guys that need to cumm... I don't mind it if they do a quicky and just deposit their load in me, because I know there will be a continuous flow of tops fucking me, some even longer... So then it definitely will be the tons of cum in my ass where the other dicks can swim in it and add their load.

But If I am only with one guy, I would love to have him last before he shoots his load in me... please fist me afterwards in my cumloaded ass... so I can really feel my butt being used....

• 2 years later...

Either one is of less enjoyment without the other. Kinda of like a good cup or coffee or nice drink after a great meal. Getting loaded with cum makes a great fuck near perfect. On the other side, I do not really like pump and run guys. While I want your cum, I like getting fucked.....a lot. The combination of a hot load and the throbbing of my well fucked, gaping hole is where it is.

• Upvote 1

Guest btchbyl

i get fucked for the fuck and the load. when i get fucked tho the load always has 2 go up my ass. not pull out shoot on my hole and push it back in. the load must be shot with the dick deep up my butt and no pulling out til the balls are completely drained.

Like a lot of folks said, it depends...  If I had my way, I'd want a good long, rough fuck that ended with him shooting his load deep in my ass.  I love to take the load, to feel it and know it's there at the end, the same way I like for a guy to cum in my mouth.  Without the load, it just doesn't seem like you really "did it."  

But I can be flexible.  I have a BBC I suck pretty often and he's a fast cummer.  But we've been messing around for so long I'm used to it, and I like being of service to him.  Occasionally he wants to cum in my ass, and I know it's going to last about 10 seconds.  But I let him pop it in and bust.  I get the load, he's gets off, but it's hardly what you would call a traditional "fuck."  But I still kind of like it.  

There are times I have a random online hookup and you end up with someone who cums fast, and frankly I just don't walk (or limp) away disappointed.   For me it's often about the idea of being fucked the way the top wants.  If the guy pumps a load in 5-10 minutes, I might have wanted him to go on for another 15 minutes, but I still feel good that I got fucked and got his load.  I think that's the part of me that likes the idea of being fucked as much as getting fucked itself.