Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

441 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

I do love the sensation of being filled and fucked. A good stretch is hard to beat especially when it reaches and presses all the right buttons.  That said the sense of fulfilment when that load blasts inside is amazing.  Tying to separate the two seems like asking; when I have a sandwich do I like the filling or the bread better? Take one away and it's no longer a sandwich! 

I am all about the cum. I don't feel that I have properly served the Top unless he fills me with his precious load. It is like a reward for a job well done. Being a good bottom is hard and sometimes painful work. 

The times when I do bottom, I'd have to say I'm there for the load. You're literally empty without the load put deep in you. Guys, we're here for each other's bodies and fluids, no?! Cheers! Happy barebacking!

On 5/10/2014 at 0:56 AM, cumslut23 said:

It depends. It want the loads but I love to get fucked. If the top is not that attractive, I am more focused on his load than the fuck but if there is a stallion in my hole I don't want to let go ;)

Sometimes there's nothing hotter than a top who's unattractive or you're not interested in fucking and determined to breed you and leave you cum-filled. There's something dominant about it, you're just the receptacle for his jizz and nothing more.

• Upvote 2

On 4/29/2017 at 9:52 AM, ilikebadthings said:

It's both for me, i love the fuck, the load is the perfect happy ending :-) I hate the empty feeling when the guys has pulled out, i feel i'm missing a part of me.... only happy when it's filled!

Exactly the way I feel!

It's both for me, but do lean a little more to the cum and loaded side, is very disappointing when a guy fucks me at the bathouse and doesn't unload, leaves me feeling empty and disappointed and that I haven't done my duty well and satisfied him properly.