Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

441 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

On 2017-05-08 at 8:35 AM, Homo60 said:

... is very disappointing when a guy fucks me at the bathouse and doesn't unload, ...

It's usually because guys are "saving" their loads and don't want to cum yet. But I don't really mind because I do enjoy the pounding too. Plus I do enjoy the challenge to actually get that guy to dump his load in my hole every time he show up to fuck me. Those guys who keep coming back usually end up giving me their loads.

• 4 months later...

I love having both. I want a man to fuck me deep and take his time, enjoy the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my hole then shooting his load deep in my cunt.

I love body contact, enjoying the feeling of a man holding my hips while he guides my hole onto his pole, shoving his cock deep inside me.

Love when his cock throbs as he shoots his load and breeds me, giving me all his cum.

Edited by daddyboyleo
Spelling
  • Upvote 2

I get fucked for more than the load and the fucking.  I'm disappointed if a guy doesn't dump his load in me, so his load is definitely a huge factor.  I love getting fucked, having my kunt opened up, that ache soreness, followed by the pleasure, and the ensuing ache and soreness the next day.  But I also love getting fucked for the prestige -- knowing that guys want to fuck me; for the emotional satisfaction of feeling like a slut; and for the bragging rights -- love to share my sexploits with others.  So, while there's definitely a physical side to it, there's also a strong emotional component.

• Upvote 2

I'm in it for the load and the thought that my ass felt that good for the top that he was able to orgasm. There have been times on a hookup where I'm totally not feeling great while I'm being fucked, but that doesn't matter to me. I'm there for the top and his cum. 

2 hours ago, piglooking4pigs said:

I get fucked for more than the load and the fucking.  I'm disappointed if a guy doesn't dump his load in me, so his load is definitely a huge factor.  I love getting fucked, having my kunt opened up, that ache soreness, followed by the pleasure, and the ensuing ache and soreness the next day.  But I also love getting fucked for the prestige -- knowing that guys want to fuck me; for the emotional satisfaction of feeling like a slut; and for the bragging rights -- love to share my sexploits with others.  So, while there's definitely a physical side to it, there's also a strong emotional component.

Thank you for your input on this subject. I've been asking that same question to other like minded pig's. Mainly because is being a cumdump a physical or an emotional addiction. And after you've got all the attention. How do you feel about being sexual aggressive to a fuck buddy to satisfy your cock's need? 

• Upvote 1

It all depends on my mood and the chemistry between me and the top. 
I have a couple of my "regulars" that are both aggressive tops, but also very passionate at love making. 
We can have sex for hours. Alternating between a hard, rough, pounding, fucking and then slow fucking with lots of deep kissing.
Then there are other times, I'm purely only interested in the load. And a lot of them. I'll go to an ABS or Sauna and just take any and all loads offered me.
I love setting up a "breed and seed" in a hotel room. Advertise it, unlock the door and take any and all cocks and loads that are deposited in me. 
Those are as much psychologically about the physical pleasure of getting as many cocks in me as I possibly can to slide in and out of me. But also about having so much cum inside my ass as I can, so that cum will drip out of my cunt for hours afterwards.

Thank you for your very powerful input on this subject. I personally feel that there's a physical, mental as well as a spiritual bonus in being a good cumdump. Lately I've notice that no matter how many types you are able to satisfy. What's in it for you? And how can I assimilate these session's into a prolong surge of power an energy for my personal need's. I like knowing myself!  

• Upvote 1

When I'm bottoming it's both emotional and physical. I love the load going up my ass but it's also about submitting to another guy's cock and will. I definitely want the load in my mancunt but I'm also honored just to have a guy who wants me to bend over and stick his cock up my ass. In that case it's all about his pleasure. I get mine from feeling that cock pulsate in my pussy, and if it gets filled with cum it's all the better. 

• 2 weeks later...