Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

441 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

On 9/11/2017 at 2:31 PM, AZRawPig said:

Thank you for your input on this subject. I've been asking that same question to other like minded pig's. Mainly because is being a cumdump a physical or an emotional addiction. And after you've got all the attention. How do you feel about being sexual aggressive to a fuck buddy to satisfy your cock's need? 

Doing a long weekend with a couple of Aussie's which started early Thursday morning with a gym hookup...and it continues to get more intense with ALL taboos drop by the side of each encounter. Actually,  who knows that answer when everything is RUSHN and RIDING higher and higher together. With everyone pigging out together it doesn't matter. ((__@__)) big. .sloppy. .dripping wet manholes. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

In the long run its for the load, i love having a mans see in my ass, knowing my ass got him off and part of him is in me now marking me. But i still absolutley love to get fucked, the sensation as he first enters is amazing and feeling a hard cock slide in and out of me is great

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I really enjoy the fuck. I have one buddy who sometimes doesn’t even cum while he’s fucking me, but he can go for several hours.  The best is when there’s another guy who can load me up since I love that feeling of a cock in my cumfilled hole. But if the top wants to fuck me for a long time, I’m totally ok with that.  

• Upvote 1