Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

441 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

It truly depends on my mood, the guy, and the chemistry between us. There are some tops I just want to fuck me for a long time. Of course I want their load but just feeling them inside me and taking my hot boy ass and pounding it like they want is such a turn on. Especially changing positions and rythms. Most fucks are usually cum n go but from time to time I find tops that I want to fuck me for hours. But sometimes there are some guys where I just want their load, or I am just so fucking horny that I want any and every load up my ass. Well to a certain extent. Not quite to that point yet. But the desire is there >_>"

• Upvote 1

I get fucked for the load. If I go to all the lengths I do to prepare (mentally, physically, cleaning out, etc), I had BETTER get bred. I'd rather get loaded by 15 average/normal guys in one hour than get fucked for an hour with no load by the hottest guy on the planet.