Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

I fucked for the fucking. Feeling a guy penetrating my ass with his hard cock is really why I do it. Of couse I want him to cum in me too, but its the mental and physical thrill of have another man inside me that keeps me getting fucked.

My thoughts exactly.

Guest Boxir55

I don't bottom much, when I do I like the feeling of him penetrating me feeling him fucking me. I usually shoot a load when he cums love that feeling of gripping his cock.

I fucked for the fucking. Feeling a guy penetrating my ass with his hard cock is really why I do it. Of couse I want him to cum in me too, but its the mental and physical thrill of have another man inside me that keeps me getting fucked.

Hit it on the head! I like the cum and all, but i fucking love having another human being inside of my body, i mean think about it! Another man puting himself inside of you. I love having that guy on top of me sweating and puting in work on my cunt. And when he comes, i love it cause i feel that i can satisfy a man just like any woman could, and i have the semen swimming inside me to prove it.

I hate to be a middle of the road kind of guy...but, I LOVE both. I love a man sliding his hard, horny cock up my ass. Fucking away, making himself feel good inside of me - make me feel good with him inside of me. And by ALL means DO NOT pull-out to cum. I love it when a man injects me with his cum. I love the feel of his whole body as he's inside of me spill all of his seed. All of it's fucking HOT. Has me hard just writing about it.

I'm there for the fuck. It's the quality of the fuck, the intensity of the vibe, the intimacy and surrender, that makes me want the load. Doesn't matter if it's one-on-one or a gangbang. If a top or a group of tops knows how to lay it down and give me a real good time, I want to let them finish inside me and walk around the rest of the day with their babies in my belly.

Edited by filled-by-you

For me it depends on my mood and the setting. I've enjoyed hour long fucks from one guy just as much as getting a few loads from a couple of quick fucks. Either way I'm getting raw cock and cum in my ass so I'm a happy man.

At the end of the day, it's the cum for me. I find BB to be a very spiritual experience. I am sure a lot of guys see sex as just a thing to get off but I take it as a spiritual thing. Spiritually BB allows me to connect with my own body as as well connect mentally with myself. It is also an opportunity to connect to another physical being. When getting fucked raw, I feel centered with myself. That being said, it is the cum that keep me coming for more. When a guy shoot his load in me, I can not even begin to describe the HAPPINESS, sense of PRIDE, and sense of PURPOSE I feel to be privileged with such a gift. I feel WHOLE and COMPLETE through bareback. This is why I never shoot cum out when fucked. When a guy cums in me, I keep in me and let it absorb. I have had tops wanting me to push out cum and I just do not get into that at all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...