[Give Me Seed] A Weekend at Home 9/12-16

GIVEMESEED1974

Click here to see Give Me Seed's original blog post...

Load count for 2012: 162

Nothing much to report since my last posting other than what I'm about to tell you. I actually went through a bit of a "dry spell" lately until very recently. I was able to break the seal however in a pretty good way.

Wednesday 9/12

#1: I had been talking to this guy (33, 5'11", 215, white, cub type, 6"c) on A4A for a few days. He's a pretty twisted bisexual guy that lives with his girlfriend on the other side of town from me. We were finally able to work out a meeting at his place since his girl works 3rd shift. He wanted me to arrive in my jock strap with my butt plug already inserted in my hole so he could play a little bit with it inside me. I got there at the appointed time and we immediately got down to business. He was already in his underwear with an erection poking out of the top of his underwear band. He had me come into the living room and immediately bend over the leather ottoman in the center of the room. He LOVED the fact that I followed his instructions and had the plug in me and played around with it for about 10 minutes while he stroked himself. When he was finally ready, he slowly pulled it all the way out and set it on the small of my back. Right away he shoved his cock inside my hole and fucked for all he was worth. Literally 5 minutes later I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. When he was done, he grabbed the butt plug off my back, popped it in, and indicated he wanted me to get the hell out. I barely pulled my shorts and shirt on before I hit the hallway!

#2: Later on that night I was chatting with another guy (27, 5'9", 160, black, 8c) and decided "what the hell", jumped in the car and headed over to his place. He wanted me to walk in to his dark apartment where he would pretend to be asleep on the sofa. I was then to "wake him up" by blowing his cock and then bending over so he could breed my ass with his right curved cock. It pretty much went down just like that. He LOVED the fact that I already had a load of cum in my ass upon arrival. Thank God he had wood floors because it was running down my legs! I didn't realize Bi Guy and pumped me so full.

Friday 9/14

I usually seem to do most of my play on Friday nights. I don't know if its because I need to blow off steam from the week or what, but by the time I get off work I am "Ret' 'ta GO!!"

#1: This guy (5'9", 135, white, scruffy, 9" uc) is a regular fuck buddy of mine even though he hasn't been mentioned in my blog before now. Since I moved to this city, we have fucked probably 5-6 times. He is ALWAYS a hot fuck. Not alot of talk before, we pretty much start kissing at the door to my place before he pushes me toward the bedroom. I love to take my time and worship this guy's body. I'm really partial to little guys with big dicks and he is my ideal in that regard. I service his huge cock, bury my face in the inside of his thighs, and nuzzle his huge balls until he is ready to get inside me. His favorite way to fuck me is doggy style and fortunately he takes his time to make sure I'm comfortable and everything is copacetic before railing me. He loves the long stroke method, withdrawing all the way until just the head is inside and then sinking all the way in balls deep. We always start out slow and then it builds, and builds, and builds until it feels like someone has stuck a firehose up my ass and turned it on. For once, we actually had the forethought and planning to snap a couple of pictures:

photo.JPG

photo+%25281%2529.JPG

#2: I've also been talking to this guy (48, 6', 230, hairy white bear, 8c) for a while from BBRT. About 10 minutes after my fuck buddy left, he got here. He had texted me a while before and said he was passing through my part of town just as my previous friend was about to get here. I told him to drive a little slower since #1 prefers me one on one. He threw a great fuck and loved the fact that I had a huge wad of spunk inside me already.

In my next couple of chapters, I'll tell you about my eventful road trip north that took me through Columbus OH in both directions!!

5941317752444009453-9154962660757877094?l=givemeseed74.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.