Bottoms: Do you think it's hot when you're scared of the top?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Do you like to be scared of your top?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do you like to be scared of your top?

• No - I hate it when the top scares me, even a little
    • Yes - I'm OK with a little fear, but not more
    • Yes - I'm OK with a moderate amount of fear
    • Yes - I'm OK with extreme fear

• Administrators

Another thing Jayson Park & I are discussing... He thinks "scary" isn't hot. While I can see where relationship-minded bottoms might not want scary, I think a certain level of scariness would turn on a lot of guys. What do you guys think? Do you like it when you're a little scared of the guy who's fucking you? How about very scared? What's your limit?

Guest Matias47

I can't answer your poll as worded.

I've never been afraid of a top and never will be. The only time I've been afraid of another human being is when he had a weapon, I didn't, and he was trying to injure me.

If I get a bad vibe from someone, or they try to dominate me I move on.

As a submissive bottom, I like aggressive, domineering, selfish, Tops and "rape" scenes. I like Tops who fuck hard and put their pleasure ahead of mine. Spanking, flogging and slapping are all fine. With a Top I trust, hand around throat, or blocking airways ( for limited periods ) is fine. There are limits though. If a new or anonymous Top produced a weapon, or if I felt he might break bones, or asphyxiate me, I'd freak out. It's a fine line.

• Upvote 3

I have only had two tops that scared me. One was extremely selfish and rough and as soon as I walked in he bent me over, rubbed my hole, and ordered me to the bedroom. Any hesitation made him raise his voice. He put a little lube on and a condom and started fucking me. It hurt so I whined a little and he got pissed off at me for whining and stated that a bottom should shut the fuck up when taking cock. He did sort of scare me a little because he was mean, rude, but it was also somewhat of a turn on. I actually had to sort of beg him to use the condom (before I took loads) and he reluctantly fucked me for a while. He got tired of me being so nervous and tight though and ended it. He texted me when I left that I should know what I am getting into when I agree to be a bottom for a man and that if he wasn't so horny he would have raped my ass.

The only other time I was ever afraid of the top was at a bath house and he roughly shoved his fingers up my ass and it hurt and tried to fuck me. I like a little bit of foreplay before fucking. I'm not against being bent over and fucked too but roughly shoving fingers up my ass is a turn off.

As for seeing a top and physically being intimidated by him? I feel that way sometimes. But never scared to the extent that the poll is asking. Very interesting poll though.

• 4 months later...

Intimidating tops are a big turn on because they know what they want and they want it bad and usually ends up being a deep, hard fuck.

There is a difference between intimidating and the psychopath which I have no interest in.

Edited by hawwkfan

Being submissive and being intimidated by a Rough Top seems like what I was born for-Have had a couple guys who might be called psychopaths but they were the best fucks ever even though they left me bleeding and stretched for days after their fuck. When I submit I mean it literally, I'm the hole/thing to be used and it's about them getting off, not me.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Of course "scared" covers all manner of things. So answering this poll was a challenge. What was meant? A little fear of how much he might tear up my hole while getting ready to seed me is one thing. Fearing that he might slit my throat is an entirely different matter. Fearing that he will hold me at gunpoint while his bud ransacks my home also a different matter.

Fear is a very healthy emotion. Protects us. I was with a big muscular intimidating top last week who I was not afraid of, but probably should have been. He had my ass cheeks bleeding from being slapped so hard that it broke the skin, and he bent me and forced his 220lbs down on me so hard it nearly broke my back. I'm still in pain. He was SO handsome though that it was worth it. A little fear can be hot, but I prefer the fear of the unknown to the fear of injury.

I think I'm an adrenal junkie, so I like a dose of fear to get things going for me. Makes it more exciting. But for the record, I do not like being hit or abused. I seem to have gotten a reputation for liking rough sex. That scares me more than any top does. lol

Makes sense Tiger. THAT kind of fear I can handle.
  • Upvote 1