Fuck 'Flu

This may have been broached before, but I can't find anything in the searches as there are too many hits.

What I'd like to know is what exactly is this "Fuck 'Flu" thing, and when can one expect it (if it comes at all)? How can the difference between it and "normal"+ 'flu be distinguished - in my area, for example, there is a lot of 'flu going around, and although I haven't had a cold or the 'flu in nearly two years, how will I know if it's real 'flu or the "Fuck 'Flu"? I have recently started taking poz loads knowingly - five from the same guy in the last four weeks, and one from another guy. I've taken many poz loads (wittingly and unknowingly) before, but always stayed neg; I haven't been tested in over two years now, so have no idea what my status is, but I seem to have no symptoms. Who knows? Anyway, this "Fuck 'Flu" intrigues me. I'd appreciate any advice. And I am really enjoying being on the forum. It's great to be together with guys who understand, even if there are still a few "Dudley Do-Goders" online who like to preach.