I was horny and bored last week so thought I’d spice things up a bit and went on CL to see what was being offered. There were several twinks looking to get there rocks off and a couple guys wanting to be safe bottoms but nothing which really caught my eye. I decided to have some fun so I posted the following ad:

Boitoy wanted- 40 (so. Nowhere)

This Horny muscle bear in search of cub or otter or boy who wants to play, 18-35 please apply at back door. Lightly furred mature guy needs to feel young flesh against his. Few limits you should be same. +friendly, chasers welcome. 6’2 195# 8.5 uncut can go from mild to wild will host have play space or travel to you .

Thinking the ad should rustle up some tempting treats, I kicked back and waited, had some breakfast and still no replies in my in box, so I decided to go to gym and get some buff time in knowing that I would get notifications on my phone if any replies came in. I did a few reps of the bench press and was on the way over to the cardio section of the gym when I passed a well-built little twink of about 18 or 19. As we passed he smiled and took in my body with his eyes. I finished up my workout and caught sight of Twinkie muscles a few more time with some intense eye contact. Hoping for the best, I went into the locker room, stripped down and put on my swimming shorts, and then headed to the sauna / steam room, and as I entered the steam room I saw Twinkie muscles was walking towards the pool. I sat in the steam room for about two minutes when the twink came in and sat down next to me. We were the only two in the room and he brushed against my thigh, and then worked his hands across my hard pectorals, simultaneously introducing himself as Tim. I replied "Nice to meet you" and we shared some small talk as he fondled my body and private parts. Finally he asked if I knew a place we could explore each other and 'get to know each other better'.

I said I owned a home not far from the gym, and he suggested we go get dressed and go there soon as he had class that afternoon at 2. We exited the steam room and headed back to the locker room, damn he had a nice ass. Neither of bothered with a shower as we were going to my place where I had told him he could clean up there. Tim threw on his workout clothes and put his school clothes in his gym bag and I threw on a pair of sweats and a tee from my gym bag which I carried for quick departures from the gym, gathered up the rest of my street and gym clothes and placed them in my gym bag, and headed out with Tim on my heels. Tim showed me where he parked and I hopped in to his SUV and he drove to my house.

When we arrived at my house Tim asked if I had walked to the gym and I told him No but I can always walk back over and retrieve my car as it wasn’t too far. The instant the front door closed behind us Tim was all over me lapping at my sweaty salty body like a thirsty puppy. Our clothes soon dropped to the floor and we stood naked in the entrance hall, grouping and fondling each other. Tim, who seemed like he couldn’t get enough of me, was a little shorter and maybe weighed 130 pounds, most of which was muscle. I wrapped his arms around my neck and he took the hint and wrapped his legs around my torso as my cock bumped his boy crack. I picked him up like this and carried him into the master bathroom and into the shower. I turned on the water as we begun to make out under the warm curtain of water which began cascading down our bodies. Tim confessed he was a virgin and I was his first man he ever wanted to have sex with. I looked at him with that “really?” Look on my face and he nodded that he had impulses and cravings for really hot guys before but he never acted on them. I soaped Tim up and washed his body for him fondling hos cock and balls in the process then caressing his sweet ass just lightly poking his tender pucker. I turned off the water after we finished rinsing and handed Tim a towel. Dried off his golden locks of hair and his upper torso and I helped him dry off his legs.

He wrapped the towel around his hips and followed me into the bedroom where I sat him on the bed. I sat down next to him and we resumed our cuddling and make out session as I fondled and stroked his hard on which never went down. Stroked my hard cock as well and asked if he could try to suck on it. I wasn’t one to deny a fresh piece of meat access and allowed him to kiss and lick and suck on my tool. It was obvious that indeed this was his first blowjob as he was savage and scrapped his teeth on my cock multiple times. I pulled him up and lay him back on the bed, pressed my finger to his lips to quail his protest and went down on his cock, he began moaning and gurgling his pleasure but had a hair trigger and shot down my throat soon after it had entered. I pulled up onto the head and let him shoot in my mouth not losing a drop, pulling off as he stopped cumming. I then planted a hot cum-laced kiss on his lips as we shared his first man-to-man load. I then scooted down and lifted his legs and I let the saliva and cum mixture dribble out of my lips and onto his upturned boy hole.

I licked and fingered his hole using his own cum and our saliva as lube. He was tight and it took some effort but soon I had him relaxed and he began loosening up the death grip of his ass. I reached under the bed to my store of toys and such and pulled out a small toy which I began working into his hole he clenched up at first but soon his supple hole began pulsing to get more of it into him. I reached into the box and pulled out the next size and lubed it with some spunk lube. As I slid out the smaller toy I inserted the next one which was closer to my girth but not quite as long. He grimaced at first but soon was taking it like a champ. I worked his hole for about five minutes, all the while playing with his boy tits and alternately kissing and sucking on him. I think he was falling in love with me. I removed the dildo from Tim’s hole and he looked like he had lost a friend. I kissed him passionately while getting in position over him, lifted his leg and my cock hit his hole. I pressed in the head, he reeled in pain and I placed the little brown bottle under his nose. He knew to take a large whiff. I could feel the poppers take effect as his hole stopped clamping down on my cock I slid all the way in. He looked up at me with his puppy dog blue eyes and I planted another kiss on his lips. I then stood up and began slowly at first fucking his virgin ass, building up to a hard ass fucking which caused him to cum twice more, I then released my demon seed deep in his bowels. I told him I owned his ass for all eternity and he would forever remember his first raw fuck. Tim suddenly came to his senses and looked at me with that you-didn’t-use-a-condom look on his face. I answered his expression saying "I never use condoms" and added "and you'll never need to either, ever again." He seemed horrified and perplexed. I explained "You're now free to get fucked or seeded as you now have demon seed in your ass." He began to cry and I comforted him saying I would always be there for him. I had found a Boitoy and he hadn’t even replied to my ad.

I went out to the living room, collected our clothing, and brought them into the bedroom. I loaned Tim a bathrobe and he went out to collect our gym bags from the car. While he was out getting our bags I checked my phone. There were fourteen new messages from the ad. Damn. I found a boy and now had fourteen more knocking at my door. Hmmmm. This could prove interesting. Tim came back in with our gym bags and as he dressed for school I prepared a light lunch. We ate pretty much in silence, but after we had finished Tim walked around the table, and facing me, put his hands around my neck, planted a huge kiss on my lips and asked "Will you be my daddy?"

To be continued – checking e-mails

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I managed to drop off Tim back at the gym just before my phone beeped a notification of a new message in my in-box. I stopped halfway across the parking lot to check the message. It was from a guy who had responded earlier and who wanted to meet up at the local coffee franchise. I replied back I could meet him in 15 minutes at the one on Main and Commercial. Moments later he responded back that would be cool and included a head shot of him so I would recognize my coffee partner.

I arrived a few minutes early and ordered a latte and took a table towards the back where I could observe everyone who entered. He was five minutes late and looking a bit out of breath and disheveled. He definitely looked better than his picture and had a body I could only strive for, from what I could observe, solid and muscled. He was about 5’11 and most likely weighted in around 180 of solid muscle. Although I generally didn’t go for low body fat guys I could make a exception for this one. I approached him and introduced myself. He stared at me with lust in his eyes. He had ordered mocha and retrieved it from the barista then sat across from me at the table. He had stated he was shy at first but I found myself doing all the talking. Finally when he spoke again his voice was slowly beginning to have some confidence and began speaking in more than monosyllabic words. His name was Sam and he was 22 and a student in his last year of college. He worked as a personal trainer at a local gym and was willing to give real personal advice for the right guy(s).

We chatted over coffee for about 15 minutes before he said his apartment was just down the street and that his roommates wouldn’t be home for several hours if we wanted to go “talk “ some more in a less public area. I followed him down three blocks to a modern apartment complex; we entered through a gate and proceeded to go up two floors to his third floor apartment. He unlocked the door and ushered me into the apartment. It was a modest three bedroom flat, clean and tidy but had a musky odor that suggested it was occupied by guys. I was sure if I investigated there would be hidden stashes of underwear which had been stuffed under beds to hide the mess that twink boys living together produce, not to mention stiff socks and towels from the masturbation that occurred when guys got buzzed and horny. I said nothing of the musk and realized that the testosterone levels in this apartment had me hard on the pheromones that it emitted alone. Sam lead me down the hall to a small bedroom that had a pair of twin beds. I asked how many roommates he had and he replied that seven guys shared this place. Mostly his fraternity buds were his roommates, as they moved out of the frat house, they moved in here together to split expenses and make their part time revenues go farther. We talked for a few more minutes before Sam began getting a bit more physical touching and stroking my legs and arms. He finally leaned over and apprehensively kissed my lips, I moved closer and returned the passion and slipped my tongue between his pearly white teeth and wrestled his tongue for dominance. We began making out like this was his last chance at happiness, as my phone vibrated in my pocket I slipped my hands up his torso between his tank top and his lightly furred chest. His muscles rippled beneath my touch as his clothes began to fall off; he began undressing me as well. Sam may have been shy upon first meeting but he was turning into a tiger in the bedroom, as he began nibbling on my tits and groping my hardening cock. He was getting my engine revving and making me hot and hard for him when he hopped up and led me to the bathroom. For an apartment bathroom, it was remarkably like a dorm or gym restroom with large communal shower and duel sinks open to the toilet area. He lead me into the communal shower with its twin shower heads and Knelt in front of me, asked me to let it flow as he wanted to see if it was just as sexy when he was sober as when he would drink his roommates piss' when they were all drunk. I started jerking my cock and slapping Sam across his cheeks with it, although it was almost too hard to pee I managed a small stream of piss across Sam’s face and into his mouth, I then pulled Sam up and turned him around and slid my pissing cock up to his hole and urinated on his ass.

This turned him on and he suddenly shifted back and my pee slicked his hole his sphincter swallowed my cock and I was pissing up his guts, I had had two coffees while waiting/chatting with Sam not to mention the bottle of water I had on the way over so I filled Sam’s hole to the max. I told him to try and keep it in as I slowly withdrew my rod from his tight asshole I turned him around and kissed him passionately.

Sam Managed to hold in all that liquid for about 10 minutes before blowing it out and expelling his guts onto the tile floor of the shower, which we rinsed down the drain, his hole being cleansed by my piss I began fucking him with earnest while making him my bitch. I couldn’t believe this hot muscle stud was allowing me to pound him hard pulling almost all the way out and then burying my tool deep in his hole a few times I would pull out and then let him suck my cock to re-lubricate it then shoved it back in his ass. I plowed him for about 30 minutes before announcing I was about to cum, he just moaned and asked “seed me daddy." I asked if he was sure he wanted my seed in him and he said “yes give it to me." I obliged and shoot my seed into his ass. When I was finished he just smiled and told me it was my turn as he caressed my ass then proceeded to rim my hole before sliding his purple and red monster into my hole. It took him less than five minutes to blow his load deep in my guts, as I had him so horned up he wasn’t about to last long however he got relief.

We showered since we were already there, and then Sam led me out to the kitchen where he fixed me a small sandwich and we discussed meeting up again. I told him I was still interviewing guys for the cub position but he was in the running. I kissed him goodbye and took a picture of him naked with my phone, and annotated it with is phone number and name. After walking back to the car by the coffee house I pulled it up and added three stars. I checked my in box and found another hopeful prospect that was available to meet that afternoon, I messaged him that I was available now as well and wanted to meet up with him ASAP. By the time I was halfway home my phone Vibrated in my pocket so I pulled over and checked the message. He was nearby and would like to meet at a sandwich shop a few blocks away so I parked and walked over to the shop and ordered an iced tea and waited. About 15 minutes later I was not disappointed as he rounded the corner and sat down next to me, introducing himself as Toby and told me he had just turned 18 a few weeks back and was excited and anxious to experiment with his new sexual freedom. I looked at him inquiringly and he explained that he had been blowing his next door neighbor since he was mid-teens but that his neighbor wouldn’t let him go any farther due to the wife not knowing. I smiled and told him I belonged to a gym not too far from here and that my home was about a mile away. He said he was okay with going home but that the rest room at the shop was just as convenient right now. I’m not one for tea room sex per-se but this kid was hot and I wanted to see what he was made for so I downed my iced tea and followed Toby to the back of the shop. Toby craned his head into the kitchen and said something to the kid behind the slicer. The kid smiled and winked and I felt comfortable - we would not be disturbed as the guy followed us, locked the door to the coffee shop, posting the 'back in 15 minutes' sign, and with that accomplished, the three of us stepped into the mens room. Toby closed the door behind us and locked it, fell to his knees and began chewing on my rod beneath my sweat pants then pulled out my cock and began sucking me for all he was worth. I got hard and began fucking his face as the boy at the door was pulling on his rather impressive cock spitting every now and then on it to lube it up.

I motioned the boy over and began kissing him as Toby went down on my member. I soon had Toby sucking on us both, after a few more minutes I pulled him up not wanting to blast too soon. I began kissing toby and his buddy James, clothes soon hit the floor and three hot guys stood naked in the men’s room I told James to rim Toby, He had never done it so I began rimming James and he bent over and did the same to Toby. I had me 2 18 year old virgins in a sandwich shop rest room, James was getting close just by having his hole played with so I had Toby finish him off as he blew all over Toby’s face. I blew my load across his cheek as well and had James lick it up, reluctantly, but he did as I told him too. I then sat down on the toilet and sucked Toby’s load out of him and then snowballed his cum into his mouth and that of James we shared the combination of our three cum loads being passed back and forth via mouth to mouth. It was close to five when we exited the rest room and James went back to work in the sandwich shop, he worked until closing at eight I gave both guys my address and told them to stop by after James got off work and we could have some more fun. Not really expecting to ever hear back from them I walked back to my car and headed home to fix dinner for myself. Not a bad day considering it started out so boring.

To Be continued – unexpected dessert arrives

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1