Has anyone else ever tried their own cum up their ass?

chubpigboi

I always put my cum up my ass as lube if I cum in my hands.

If a guy won't fuck me but wants oral only I will suck him off then put his cum up my ass so it gets there one way or another.

Love the feeling of a dripping ass.

• 5 years later...

I just thought of this wonderful idea today and was glad to find this forum. I'm planning to shoot up my cum in my ass and push it out. Can't wait to do this! How long can I save the semen before shooting it up? I plan on collect to loads, and that could take 30 minutes in between. I plan on cumming in a condom and use a syringe to suck it all up and keep it there vetween round before insertion. Would that be ok? 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

yes. usually after i get fucked and loaded and i jerk off. i carry a lube shooter with me when i go out cruising. i shoot my load in the palm of my hand then scrape it up with the lube shooter. then i find something i can bend over like a downed tree or a pipe or a park bench or picnic table. then i stick the lube shooter in my ass and inject while im in a position where my load (and the other anon loads i took) can drain further up my guts. when i know all the sperm is way up in my ass so it wont all leak out when i walk i get dressed and go find more action or go home. why waste any load including my own.

I do. my own and others. If a top shoots into a condom, I'll pull it off of him and then empty the condom in my ass.  Sometimes I'll freeze a load or two and slip it in my hole to melt before a sex party. LOVE it!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rawhide50

Just ordered some chem tubes with caps from Amazon for the sole purpose of making cum suppositories. Saving my seed for lube.

Anyone else do this? Heard it's called "devil's dick"?

23 minutes ago, rawhide50 said:

Just ordered some chem tubes with caps from Amazon for the sole purpose of making cum suppositories. Saving my seed for lube.

Anyone else do this? Heard it's called "devil's dick"?

Won't you waste a lot of cum as you have to warm it to get it out?

I line a wide shot glass with a condom.  Jerked loads are shot in that and frozen.  The condom peels away from the frozen cum and is in the right shape to insert frozen.  Fucking with that fast melting cum in a hot ass is a treat!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, phukhole said:

Pro tip - use small ice trays - like for "party ice" or water bottles (thin narrow tubes).  They melt faster and are easier to insert.  

I had a tray for ice that froze it into "icicles."  They were too pointy for comfortable insertion.  

• Like 1

When I go to a sex club I always look for used cum filled condoms and pour the contents in my ass for lube. If I can't find any with cum in them (it's often hard since everyone is barebacking these days...) I usually jerk myself off and use my own cum to lube me up. Makes me feel even sluttier to hunt for cock when I've just cum myself, since it's no longer because I'm horny, it's because of my own perverted determination to get as much cum as possible in my ass. 

Guest SaunaDaddy
On 10/3/2012 at 5:05 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

Who doesn't save their cum in ice cube trays and then pop out a piece or two to poke up their ass before doing dildo work? I have found it is very important to either cover the cum with some plastic wrap or with a little crisco to help prevent it from getting freezer burned

I like to use cum-cubes on a guy. Pop one up him and as his warm ass starts to melt the cum-cube I slide right in and fuck. The cold cum feels great on my cock and the bottom I’m fucking always enjoys it.