Has anyone else ever tried their own cum up their ass?

chubpigboi

Guest SaunaDaddy
On 4/30/2018 at 11:11 PM, FelchingPisser said:

I like that!   My frozen condom filled Devil's Dick looks vaguely like a popsicle once you have 10 or more loads in it.

Works really well with frozen piss too. Put a condom in a toilet role tube and pull the end over the tube to secure it in place. Piss into the condom leave it n the tube in the freezer. Use it on your subs ass he goes wild with the pleasure. 

I had a top who made to jack off so he could use my cum as lube.    I cannot stop eating own my cum when I jack off alone, much less trying to save it for later.   Maybe I need more discipline and punishment!   I used to use pudding pops for ass-play, and now I will have to try piss pops!

Hi, i cum all week then inject it in my ass and put my butt plug in before i gito the gym and go out to meet guys. It makes me so hot knowing my hole is full. And also, i love to eat guys cum from my hole, so the more inside, the more that comes out to take in my mouth.

• 1 year later...

When I was tag teamed by two regulars. One was fucking me doggy and I was close to cumming handsfree, which I told them. The other one starting sucking my dick at which I couldn't hold back and shot my load in his mouth. He moved over, motioned to the top to pull out and then spit my load on my hole. The other one pushed it in.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Once in Atlanta, a Top jacked me off into his palm when I was ass-up and then transferred the whole load straight to my ass. It wasn’t for lube, though - he’d already finished fucking. I think he just got off on the idea of breeding me with my own seed.

I’ve gathered, frozen, and inserted my own on multiple occasions, but I usually don’t jack off with enough regularity to build up a frozen supply.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

The first time I had my own cum in my arse was with a regular fb who had got me so worked up before he fucked me that I couldn’t help but shoot my load so I lubed up his cock with it and then he fucked me adding his own in there too!  

now I freeze my cum and use it as lube on occasions when I’m meeting a local top. Always good to arrive prepared…

I'm sure I tried it as a teen, but since I hate being fingered and toys do nothing for me it never became a regular thing. If a guy manages to fuck the cum out of me I will usually scoop it up and add it to add it to the lube, or if I breed a guy and then get him to tuck me I love to have him squirt some of my cum out of his ass and use it to lube us up.

Not that I can recall with fresh cum as once I cum i'm not horny any more other than rubbing it round my cock if I want to jack off a second time and maybe a bit round my crack. I suppose what gay guy hasn't frozen their own cum and used it as lube but as i'm sure everyone also knows it goes watery. I once injected a large defrosted quantity up my ass before a hookup but it just squirted out when he fucked me, being wet rather than cummy.