Am I seroconverting?

About 3 weeks ago I gave a blowjob to a guy who is undetectable. Over the last few days I've been feeling ill but nothing like I've read how seroconversion can be. I've had a stuffy nose, bad cough and I've got a thumping headache. Would appreciate some views from you guys :)

I highly doubt it. If you are converting cuz of a blowjob then you might be one of the few, if not the first, that has ever turned poz that way. My guess is either you're just getting sick, or the guy had another STD (perhaps gonorrhea) and you caught it from blowing him. The guess on STD is also not as likely cuz it's only been a few days and symptoms for bacterial STDs usually take longer than that to show up. Sometimes after I've given a blowjob (or ten) my throat hurts and my neck hurts, but that's because my mouth was stretched wide open for too long. Perhaps you're just feeling the effects of giving blowjobs (was the guy's dick huge?).

Sorry I rambled on and on...my main point is, it's very unlikely that this is seroconversion.

• Administrators
About 3 weeks ago I gave a blowjob to a guy who is undetectable.

It's almost impossible to get HIV from giving a blowjob. Are you in one of those abstinence only states for sex ed? That's pretty basic knowledge...

Ah ok yeah sorry after I posted my response I re-read your post and realized it was 3 weeks ago. STD could be likely. If you see white spots in your throat or you develop a sore throat, then it could be a STD. My guess is still that it's something unrelated to this blowjob :)

Don't worry about it...honestly, if you are converting, you will know because it's very obvious. I'm neg, but I have lots of friends that have converted and it happens suddenly. One day they're fine the next day they get sick and it's usually with fever, total lack of energy, and their lymph nodes and/or throat are swollen...