Anyone Fucked or Been Fucked With An Oxballs Pig Hole?

rawTOP

Do You Like The Oxballs Pig Hole? (only answer if you've used one)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like The Oxballs Pig Hole? (only answer if you've used one)

• Definitely Enjoyed It (as a bottom)
    • It Was "Just OK" (as a bottom)
    • Didn't Like It (as a bottom)
    • Definitely Enjoyed It (as a top)
    • It Was "Just OK" (as a top)
    • Didn't Like It (as a top)

• Administrators

I'm just curious if any of you have experience with the Oxballs Pig Hole? It's designed to be a butt plug that can be in place while you're fucking. To the bottom it's a butt plug, to the top it's a bit like a fleshlight (only better 'cause you're not wasting your cum). Here are a couple of pics (click to see bigger pics)...

post-1-140864340219_thumb.jpg

I'm just wondering what the experience is like for both the top and the bottom. I'm imagining for the bottom it stretches their hole, but desensitizes otherwise during the fuck. And for the top it probably makes the hole tighter. All in all is it something that's worth the $56 or so they charge for it? Is it fun to use frequently, occasionally, or is it just not worth it?

But then there's the question of size - there are three sizes. They say the large is for fisters, so ruling that out, which do you think is better - the small or the medium? Does it depend on the size of the top's dick? I'm guessing I'd use a small since I'm not particularly thick and I like a tight hole. But if I were organizing a gangbang a medium might be better - at least it would suit the tops with thick dicks, but tops with regular dicks might find the hole too loose.

[There's also the advantage of being able to dump stuff up the bottom's hole 'cause it's always gaping open - but there are a lot of plugs that let you do that. What's unique about the Pig Hole is that you can fuck with it. And of course the disadvantage of the Pig Hole is that when the bottom stands up the cum in his ass doesn't stay in his ass. All that aside what I'm really interested in is what it's like when you're fucking.]

post-1-140864340215_thumb.jpg

post-1-140864340217_thumb.jpg

• Downvote 1

• Administrators
I have one but havent used it yet.

What size do you have? Are you planning on using it as a bottom or top? Please report back about your experiences and what the guys you hookup with think of it.

So far the poll says 1 top liked it and 1 bottom thought it was "just OK". Hopefully we'll get more feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the small one and love it. It feels so hot to have my ass gaped, and for long sessions I don't get sore! I used it to masturbate with to see how it feels and it was amazing. The inside has ridges and feel really good. There was once or twice when I thought it might pop out, but it never did, just lots a lube.

• Administrators
I bought the small one and love it. It feels so hot to have my ass gaped, and for long sessions I don't get sore! I used it to masturbate with to see how it feels and it was amazing. The inside has ridges and feel really good. There was once or twice when I thought it might pop out, but it never did, just lots a lube.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26185[/ATTACH]

That pic is of the small one? The hole looks huge (or you're rather petite). Ever had tops with thick dicks who didn't fit into it? Or, based on masturbating in it, do you think a thick dicked top would find it too small?

Yeah its the small one, opening is about 1 1/2" - 1 3/8" but it will stretch. All of my tops have fit into it with various degrees of difficulty. Mosty they slide in fine with enough lube. I could see where a very thick top would have problems, but it will streatch, might be really realy tight though. Also, I usually keep a finger on the edge of the plug, or the top does just so it doesn't pop out.

• Administrators
Yeah its the small one, opening is about 1 1/2" - 1 3/8" but it will stretch. All of my tops have fit into it with various degrees of difficulty. Mosty they slide in fine with enough lube. I could see where a very thick top would have problems, but it will streatch, might be really realy tight though. Also, I usually keep a finger on the edge of the plug, or the top does just so it doesn't pop out.

That's useful info. Can you tell me what the exterior circumference is? Thinking aloud... At 1.5" diameter the interior circumference would be about 4.7", but assume the walls are at least a 1/2" thick at the thickest part - so that means an exterior diameter of more like 2.5" so an estimated max circumference of nearly 8". Even that is pretty big (and it's the small size) - I can see where a tight bottom might have trouble taking the Pig Hole. Anyway, if you can measure the actual circumference and give me a real number that would help.

What do your tops think of it? Do the prefer fucking with it or without it? Do they find it hard (or easy) to cum with it?

The exterior circumference at the widest part of the plug is 6 1/2". the walls are not that thick, maybe 3/16"

My tops have liked it, its something fun and different, and they really like the internal ribs. They've not had a problem cuming with it.

post-20667-140864340677_thumb.jpg

post-20667-140864340682_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1