Anyone Fucked or Been Fucked With An Oxballs Pig Hole?

rawTOP

Do You Like The Oxballs Pig Hole? (only answer if you've used one)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like The Oxballs Pig Hole? (only answer if you've used one)

• Definitely Enjoyed It (as a bottom)
    • It Was "Just OK" (as a bottom)
    • Didn't Like It (as a bottom)
    • Definitely Enjoyed It (as a top)
    • It Was "Just OK" (as a top)
    • Didn't Like It (as a top)

• Administrators

I tried fucking with the one I got the other day. It didn't go so well. It felt like I had a condom on and then it felt really dry. Plus, I really think I need a medium. Not sure if I give up or double down and get the bigger size.

OK, I've had mine for about a week now and used it on three nights. Some observations, I bought the medium which seems about right. After some preparation, (nothing a average bottom wouldn't do anyway, it slipped right in with no issues. One thing I discovered, you can't walk around with it inserted, it will slip right out. (Or, I'm just to sloppy a bottom). You can't walk around a bath house with it in place, a negative for me.

In bed, it stayed in place and my top had no trouble getting in well lubed. He liked the ribs inside and felt stimulated. I had to reach down and push it home a couple times as it felt like it was slipping, but as my top pushed back in, it went in as well, too aggressive fucking, it will pop out. As a bottom, I think it takes away from the sensation of having a cock fucking you, and I lost a lot of feeling that I normally expect. Overall. not a bad toy for occasional fun, but not a regular play toy for me.

I voted "OK". Thanks Ft. Troff for the great service.

Used mine on an Asian pig bottom the other night. It was really interesting. Unfortunately he didn't clean himself out very well before hand, and was rather dirty if you caught my drift. In the end after I pulled out and came on his exposed hole, I took him to the deck, and pissed into him. Caught most of it with little effort. Was a fun night, though I will make sure my tricks clean out better before I do that again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If anyone wants the small one (slightly used), I'll sell it to you 1/2 price (plus shipping). It's too small for my dick to fit in comfortably, so I have a medium on order.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have the blue ribbed inside and out large Oxballs Pighole. My partner loves it when I insert my hand and massage him through the pighole, then fuck him hard. The model shown here is the first with smooth outside. Once in, the one we have stays in place even though Hard play!

• 4 months later...

Ok guys…  I'm new here and need some advice.  My ass is too fucking tight and the idea of this pig hole is appealing.  I've looked at Perfect Fit and Inception, etc…. and I can't tell one from the other as far as what will work.  They have this Dark Inception Anal Fucking Device that sounds pretty cool too but I would have to cut the end off of the damn thing…  Is the consensus that the pig hole is the best on the market for these type of butt plugs?  I like the idea of something keeping my ass opened but maybe there is something better…. I would appreciate any suggestions..

• 1 year later...

Bottom here, I have both the med and large. It pretty hot when used for BDSM games and foreplay. Tops I used it with mentioned they liked seeing the insides of my boi pussy. One older top who enjoys BDSM had me tied uo with my ass in the air as he used me as a "cup" to drink moscato from my hole.

During sex, I fucking hate it. I cant feel the friction of the dick going in and out of my hole.

One thing I discovered, though, is that it really helps when I'm cleaning myself out. It allows the water trapped in my upper bowels to escape when I do a thorough cleaning using a shower hose.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...