What's the last sex toy you bought?

Pig Bottom

The last one I got was a glass wand about 8 inches long, it's narrow but round on one end, and it's thick and round on the other, you can insert both ends too, gut it's hard to get the fat end in. I use it when I clean myself out with a shower enema to try to stretch my hole out. I love the fact that it's so easy to clean. It's heavy and solid too, but I have to be careful not to drop it so it won't break. It's also very smooth and only needs a little spit to go in.

I just ordered two glass butt plugs online, I think glass in my new favorite material for sex toys.

Not really a toy, but I bought Kamagra recently. Used it when I was on vacation in Gran Canaria (Spain). Made me walking around all day with a semi erection and stayed hard all day (and even the next morning) even after being fucked and shooting a load. My cock looked and felt bigger and with a cockring I had a very impressive bulge which got me a few interesting looks from other guys on the street.

A Sybian Venus 2000. Damned expensive, but I've wanted one for the last 10 years. Now that I've gotten used to the many ongoing adjustments required to keep the receiver sucking my cock properly, I'm not sure it's worth it, and may return it - I get into a groove and suddenly have to stop and clean the excess precum off my cock, or adjust the air in the system, and the noise of the motor and diaphragm are distracting.

On the other hand, when it's working properly, I finally have the chance to enjoy a blowjob without the bottom getting tired (or lockjaw) before I'm ready to cum. So I'm still on the fence about it.

• 1 month later...