What's the last sex toy you bought?

Pig Bottom

Guest hairybud84

A couple new butt plugs. One for home and one at a regular buds house for when i visit. He likes to share me with a few guys some weekends and plug me.

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2017 at 8:40 AM, MuscledHorse said:

Last two sex toys I bought were from Bad-Dragon:  the XL Chance the stallion (16 x 8.5" of pleasure) and the XL Fenrir wolf cock ( fat 11" circumference fills me like a fist and locks the cock into place) my next planned acquisition is goin to be a sling or a fuck machine, not sure which.

Get both. Also, if you can buy the Clayton from Bad-dragon. you will love it! 

Guest Dickmagnet

I have not bought this one yet but i am planning on getting one soon is a sport butt plug harness with butt plug, i want something i can wear all day to give me that full feeling in my ass when i am working & doing stuff under my suit or jeans. I wish i could get stuffed with more cock but we guys have to work for a living too & that's not always possible. I saw a really nice one at MisterB. It looks pretty perfect & not noticeable under a pair of suit pants. My pants are always quite tight around my ass & i don't want my fellow colleagues noticing.

• 1 month later...

This vibrator from fort troff is amazing as top or bottom.  I don't bother with it by myself, but it's incredible with a buddy.  The bulb at the end vibrates with different intensities, and the flexible "stem" is narrow.  The fun starts when a cock slides in NEXT to the stem and bumps against the vibrating bulb.  As a bottom, you buddy is pushing that bulb up against your prostate which is incredible.  As a top, that vibration hitting your cockhead as you fuck your buddy's full ass is amazing.  It's so-so for solo playing, but love it with a fuckbud!

https://www.forttroff.com/product/74005_FT_BUZZ_BOMB_FURY.html

I bought an electro sex kit, pads and straps and butt plugs. The most recent result was a 22 y/o twink with a slim sexy body curious about the idea of electro. The session was to be electro only, but ended up in a bareback fuck as his excitement overcame his inhibitions.

• 1 year later...