What's the last sex toy you bought?

Pig Bottom

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Has it arrived yet? I'm curious how it feels. I've got a couple Bad Dragon toys but they're so expensive. I'd love to have a more affordable option.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Has it arrived yet? I'm curious how it feels. I've got a couple Bad Dragon toys but they're so expensive. I'd love to have a more affordable option.

To me it feels about how it looks, very textured butt not rough.  That sort of thing is so individual? i won't typically buy expensive stuff like Bad Dragon because i know my toys end up on the island of misfit toys... it's not the toys, i just do not get off on self penetration. But in my opinion, this is just as good as a BD toy. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

To me it feels about how it looks, very textured butt not rough.  That sort of thing is so individual? i won't typically buy expensive stuff like Bad Dragon because i know my toys end up on the island of misfit toys... it's not the toys, i just do not get off on self penetration. But in my opinion, this is just as good as a BD toy. 

Nice - I'm with you on toys that end up being misfits. I have sooooooo many toys that I've used once or twice, then put them away never to use them again. I could probably open an Etsy store and that specializes in used butt toys and make some of my money back 🙂

• Haha 1

I can't even remember when I last bought something - there are chests-full of gear that haven't been used in ages. 

I suppose one of these days I'll need to have a "yard" sale ... which will really set the neighborhood wags tonguing - or is that tongues wagging ..... 😛 

• Haha 3