What's the last sex toy you bought?

Pig Bottom

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jaydedday

Last toy I bought was the dick rambone. Its amazing and I have just recently been able to take it balls deep

Two weeks ago I bought my first Bad Dragon toy, Chance in large/firm. For those not familiar with Bad Dragon they specialize in fantasy dildos in dog, horse and dragons. Chance is a full size horse cock that took me more than a week of looking at before I could try it and then nearly an hour before I got the head in me. I was able to take about half the length but look forward to more practice.

• Administrators
Bought this one:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61061[/ATTACH]

Got the large first. Amazing, my go to and sleep with plug. Then got the XL. A bit of a challenge but once in, it does wonderful things to me.

I edited your post. Mr S. is very anti-bareback, so I don't allow links to them and I encourage people NOT to buy from them.

[h=3]David Anthony 8.5-Inch Realistic Cock[/h]post-23312-140864353515_thumb.jpg

I was excited to try it out...new toy always has that ass apeal.

When I opened the box I was dissapointed to see that it wasnt as LARGE

as I had expected...or as large as HE really is !

I ennded up gifting it to a DILDO PAL of mine !

he was EXCITED and I'm sure his ass had a great time ...

I edited your post. Mr S. is very anti-bareback, so I don't allow links to them and I encourage people NOT to buy from them.

No problem with the edit. I didn't know they were anti-bb. Some of their product videos actually shows bb fucking.

Last one I bought was the TSX-1329 Wolf Dildo, feels incredible inside and the knot is just sublime... feels like a dildo with a fist at the bottom.

Slightly bigger than my Ace of Spades butt plug (3.25" vs 3.2" diameter) but due to the irregular shape of the knot slides in easier.

Now where's my lube gone....

Last one I bought was the TSX-1329 Wolf Dildo, feels incredible inside and the knot is just sublime... feels like a dildo with a fist at the bottom.

Slightly bigger than my Ace of Spades butt plug (3.25" vs 3.2" diameter) but due to the irregular shape of the knot slides in easier.

Now where's my lube gone....

That does look so good.