Ryan and the Loss of Innocence.

A fantasy about Ryan.

Let me tell you about me. I'm 6'2", solid muscle, 16" guns and what can only be described as a monster fucking cock. My PA weights it down, and most of the sluts I fuck beg me to shred 'em with it. I'm 24, and I'm a rich kid, son of a banker, and I never need to do a day's work in my life. Needless to say, I spend most of my time either in the gym, or in a whore.

I have many tastes in sex, usually quite... adventurous, shall we say? My name is Ryan. Or Sir. Or Boss. Or, on many occasions, MORE!

I was out on the town one night, following a nice session at the gym - two and a half hours, and the place was packed with meat. Some guy sucked me in the shower, but I never managed to cum before we had to stop, so I was horny as hell, and frustrated. Bad combination. My pecs were ripped, and the club I was in was having a "boots only" night, so I was there in my 30-hole black DMs, with the red laces, red socks, and nothing else. My dick was rock solid.

"Busy night Jake" I commented to the guy behind the bar, who I knew was the club owner, and a mate. Jake is fucking hot as well - 6'2", same height as me, and another piece of solid muscle. He was wearing the bar uniform - leather jockstrap, muscle harness, boots and socks. The jock I always thought looked great, but gave no indication that his cock was a nice fat 8" underneath.

"Yeah" he replied "Almost closing time though - you able to stick around for a bit afterwards, we're having a small private party later on".

"Fuck yeah, count me in! I love your parties"

I walked away, and busied myself with a couple of sluts for a while, getting myself worked up by knowing every eye in the bar was focused on me, and my cock, wanting me.

Soon, it was closing time. People filtered out, and eventually the staff left, leaving only Jake, me, and another kid. He was called Sam, maybe 19, slight frame, stunning brown eyes, tattoo on his left arm, pert little butt. Not muscled, not huge, but just... nice. Looked like you could take him to church and everyone would fawn over him. The type to help little old ladies over the road, and save the kitten up the tree.

I told him "Bar's closed kid, time to leave"

"But I'm supposed to wait for Jake"

"Ah ok, me too"

We chatted on for a while, and it became apparent to me what Jake had in mind. This was a sweet kid, been fucking in bars for about a year, but never without a rubber, and never without being sober. He was bored of it, and wanted to go the extra mile. Wanted to lose a little more of the innocence of himself. Wanted to serve.

This was gonna be fun.

I heard the doors lock, and the lights went down, leaving the place with a nice dim, red glow. Felt sleazy as fuck. The music started again, albeit much quieter, and Jake reappeared.

"You met each other? Sam, this is Ryan. Ryan, this is Sam. Sam wants to be used by a couple of men, beg to serve, and lose some innocence. I've explained that you never fuck with rubbers, and nor do I. He says he wants to feel some spunk up his hole"

"Stupid fucker. You wanna become a cunt for us?"

"Yes"

SMACK! I hit him round the face.

"Yes WHAT?"

"Yes boss! Sorry boss!"

"How much do you want my cock?"

He made it perfectly clear - he grabbed it and began to suck. In a second, Jake was naked, and his fat cock began to grow, until it looked it's beautiful 8". He grabbed Sam's ears, and began to brutally face fuck him. Sam gagged, and spit began to dribble off his face. I kicked him in the belly, and started to face fuck him as well. More spit, which I scraped off the floor and fed to him.

"Jake and me, we go back a long way. We party hard and nasty. You want to become a cunt for us properly?"

"Yes please, oh God yes please boss!".

Jake turned and went to the bar, where he pulled up three syringes from behind the counter. He also got a long strip of rubber.

"This is what I wanna see you take"

"What is it?"

"Tina"

"Fuck, doesn't that turn you wild? I mean I've never done... I don't know... I'm.... OK then."

Jake grinned, and so did I. I picked him up bodily, and threw him into one of the many dirty slings. I scooped up some of the used up lube from the night, and rubbed it on his hole. I stuck my hand on his neck, slightly choking him, and rammed my whole cock, PA and all, up to the balls in him. He yelped, struggled, and I just choked him more.

Then I pulled out, just as fast. He gasped.

"How much does he get Jake?"

"0.5"

"Wow, that's seriously strong"

"And this is seriously good shit"

We both kissed the kid tenderly, then wrapped on the rubber strip. The veins bulged, and got a swab on them. I love that smell, the smell of vileness to come.

"Ready kid?"

"Yeah. Do it!"

The needle went in. The blood got pulled back. In two seconds later, the stuff was in, but the tourniquet was still on.

"Look at me, in the eyes"

His beautiful eyes looked at mine, and I released the tourniquet. He exploded with a cough, looked puzzled, glazed, wide eyed, and then...

"Oh FUCK, oh holy FUCK, oh man, oh shit, oh fuck, oh...."

"Yeah cunt, ride that rush. Dive into it, don't fight"

He did. He pawed at his cunthole.

"I want you. NOW! Get your fucking cock in me you fucking nasty cunts"

SMACK! I hit him on the face, hard.

"Show some respect cuntboy"

"FUCK yeah, hit me again, please SIR!"

I told him to wait. Ignoring his moans and whimpers, and his pawing at his hole with his fist (four fingers already in), I turned to Jake.

"Wow, that stuff is strong. 0.25 for me?"

"Yeah"

"Go for it"

We both put on the rubber hoses, swabbed, pulled back, and injected. And oh FUCK, it was strong. Amazingly good. I was rushing higher than God, and I'm EVIL when I'm slammed. The boy was riding higher that God I think, and Jake had a glint in his eye that I love.

We both tend to get, and stay, hard on meth. The boy's cock had vanished. Fun!

"Fuck me, yeah, get me fucked up, do me do me please boss!"

"You want my cock boy?"

"YEAH!"

I walked away.

"NO! FUCK ME YOU CUNT!"

I ran back, and gut punched him, hard.

"Show some respect"

"NO! Fuck me right now" he wheezed.

Jake had walked, unseen, to his head, and smacked him around the head.

"Respect for us kid, and you might get the cock you crave. Beg nicely"

It filtered in to the twink's brain.

"Please Sirs, magnificent men, I want cock so much, my hole needs a cock, stuffing, anything please fuck me, do me, hurt me..."

That was better. I yanked him bodily out of the sling, and shoved him to the floor.

"Lick my boots, I need a piss"

He needed no more encouragement. He dived down, and began to lick my 30 holers. He was mumbling "I've never done piss..."

Excellent, I love robbing a boy of innocence. I let go with a torrid stream, which launched over the boy, and onto Jake, who was entering his arse from behind whilst the boy's head was on my boots. It splashed over his back, and onto the floor, and dribbled back onto the boy's back, into his beautifully manicured hair.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, fuuuuuuuuck" I groaned. Jake grinned at me, and began to ram the cunt hard. I kicked him in the face, and then shoved his head into the piss.

"Drink up the puddle off the dirty club floor bitch"

"Yeah SIR!"

"You liking the rush?"

"FUCK it's incredible Sir, it's just AMAZING. But I want your cock, please Sir, please..."

Off he went into another tirade of begging. Well, I figured he deserved it. Jake obligingly left his hole, and I pulled him up, and threw him into a sling. My massive, 10" monster, with the giant PA, rammed straight in.

"YEAH!!!! FUCK ME SIR, PLEASE DO ME HARDER!!!"

I looked into his face, and saw nothing but cock lust there. And I can never refuse beautiful eyes. So I let him have it, hard and fast, then slow and hard, pulling out, ramming in. All the while, Jake was up behind me, playing with my tits, and then gets me going even harder.

A few hours passed like this, sucking, fucking, and beating him up. But the rush was fading a little, and I asked Jake if he had any more.

"The Pope Catholic?"

Five minutes later, three more slams were ready to go. By this time, the boy was fucked and fucked and fucked, but also coming down.

"Enjoying yourself cunt?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Fancy some more, or you wanna stop"

"Oh God, more please Sir! Make me your whore!"

Well, who could resist such an eloquent request? Not me - I wrapped off the arm, and made him watch. The blood flowed back. The slam went in - another 0.25 for him.

"FUCK ME!!!!! YEAH SIR!!! I'm your cunt, I'll do anything you want, anything, just get something in me, something large, fuck nice nice nice nice..."

He was on another planet. So Jake and I slammed up - and God it felt astounding, even stronger than the first. Time to rape that hole good.

"I need cock, I want cock, my innocence is gone Sir, I'll do anything you want, anything, just fuck me hard"

Needless to say, I pulled out, and walked away. He actually got up, and staggered after me. I turned around, and hit him hard. He begged me to do it again, and again. So I got him on the floor, and lubed him up good.

"You want a fist" I asked, watching him trying to fist himself, in his wild desperation to get his hole filled.

"Mmmmmfff" He replied - couldn't really say anything else, Jake was pissing in his mouth after all, but I took that for a yes.

I slowly put my hand into him - I have medium hands, which was fortunate, because even with several hours of fucking he was tight. Slowly, but surely we got there though. And before I knew it, my fist was in his hole.

The look of pleasure was astounding. Jake sidled along beside me, and began to try to get his dick in as well. He managed. Just. So I began wanking off Jake inside him, and suddenly

"Oh shit, I'm cumming"

"Yes Sir, Jake Sir, please dump in me, make me a complete cumwhore!"

Jake needed no encouragement. Methgasm occured, and Jake oozed a bucket of spooge into the kid. I caught some of it in my hand, and made the cunt lick the lube-cum mix off my fingers. I grabbed one of the butt plugs from the sling, and kicked it into place up his hole.

"You dirty fuck" I looked at him - this kid, who had never done chems, never done piss, never taken a fist, and who had tentatively wanted to do more than a fumble in a bar - lying there, butt plug up his gaping hole, holding in the cum, flying, double fucked, pissed on, dirty from licking clean parts of a dirty bar floor. What a night. I was looking forward to the rest of the day with him.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 10/5/2014 at 8:55 AM, NastyRigPig said:

This story really gets the essence of what its like to be a chemmed up pig.  For those of you who haven't done chems like this, it can be a word of warning OR great jack off material.  Or both.

Journey inTo a better world ...

• 2 years later...